The Joy of a Messy Diaper

I decided to poo my already wet little kings this morning rather than get up to use the bathroom. It feels so good just lay in it chilling. It feels like a solid one for once so hoping it won’t be too messy to chsnge

Reactions: paul484819 and Hemix
prg333 said:
That’s good you didn’t feel uncomfortable making a big turd in your diaper at the park and then going for a walk. I’ve had that happen I’ve been at the park early in the morning maybe around 7 AM. Very few people there at the time but they are some on the path. I flooded the diaper and felt like I really had to make so I wasn’t too close to the bathroom so I decided just to make in my diaper as I was looking out at the lake. It was a pretty big turd and filled up the diaper a lot. So then I just went for about a 30 minute walk. Then came back to my car while they were more people and just got in and went home.. I’m pretty used to making turd in my diaper in the morning every morning. My a girlfriend knows about this situation and I’m not uncomfortable or feel funny about making turd in my diaper when I’m around her in the morning or in the evening. Sometimes she’ll make a funny comment like “there you go again making on yourself“ there’s been a few times when I’ve been out with a female coworker at night and she knew I wore a diaper for problems with my bladder. There was no bathroom around and she could see I was uncomfortable. She asked do you have to make you seem uncomfortable. Yes I said I don’t know if I could hold myself in. She said that’s such a big deal since you have on the diaper anyway. So I didn’t feel that uncomfortable a few minutes later making in the diaper. She told me when she was around 16 she used to wear these big old-fashioned grandma type underwear.
She told me a few times she couldn’t hold her self in and when she was peeing in her pants she also made a big turd. She said the underwear held it pretty well. But she was thinking it would’ve been better in those situation‘s when she had trouble with her bladder if she was wearing a thick adult diaper
I'm happy to know she's so supportive and understands thy situation.

Messing at the park must have felt great, and in my case, it has become an usual thing for me to do in a weekly basis, and it's curious how it has evolved.

At first, I was very shy and I didn't look for any specific place as long as it had a restroom. The initial reason for me to do is getting aroused and I did my thing quickly, and I never went #1 before or afterwards with the same nappy.

However, as time passed by, I preferred to look for hideouts to have more time and not rush it, and I ended up doing it not only for arousal, which became stronger, but also because I love the relief, and I even ended up going #1 always, so I take longer to finish.

I won't get tired of recommending it to others, and knowing I'm on holidays and that it's been raining for the last 4 days, I feel like a caged tiger, so I'm really looking forward to go again 😭

Reactions: paul484819
sinceiwassmall said:
This is me too. Keep in mind as you read this that I’m a YES, a guy who “knows the joy of a messy diaper.”

As a toddler, I was so thoroughly taught to feel shame and disgust at my poo that even getting a tiny bit on my finger while wiping as a young kid seemed like a terrible dirty secret. As a school age kid (almost never around babies) I remember grasping the reality that babies poo in their pants, and not thinking I could deal with that even just once. I wondered why anyone would become a parent when they had to see and smell and touch and clean that up every day for two or three years?? (That was a pretty large portion of the age of my known universe at that point, so it did not seem short.) And they might even do it in public, and everyone would know.

I remember being very embarrassed to realize how many times I’d been in poopy diapers as a baby, and who had to have known and even seen me changed. I thought pretty much everyone shared this level of repulsion and humiliation about poo.

Then as a teen I started wetting play and diaper play. My leftover “little kid“ shame about both of these was real too, but just enough to make it all terribly exciting and forbidden. It never even crossed my mind at first that I or anyone would ever poop themselves on purpose.

And then I had baby cousins in diapers and saw they were completely unfazed by the feelings (and social taboo) of standing in a room full of people, or sitting in a high chair at the dinner table, and very obviously filling their pants. And their parents, and mine seemed to find it all perfectly okay and even kind of adorable.

I got so curious about it then, what it would feel like, and now I wanted to, just to try it — but I still thought it was wrong and terribly perverse. I pretty much knew there must be something badly wrong with me to even think about doing that at my age. To find the thought (so confusing to me, and no one must ever know) arousing. To start to play with myself imagining doing it, like a baby. To think about being in poopy diapers too when I played my pee games.

Then to really and truly do it, poop (and pee) myself like a baby, and think it was fantastic feeling and absolutely thrilling.

I really liked it (ridiculously messy and impractical as it was) but I honestly think the first few times I dirtied myself, if I had somehow been caught in the act I would have seriously considered killing myself from the shame. As a very nerdy kid, I went looking in the library at this point for why anyone might want to do this. All I found was deep corners of psychology books that treated it as a sign of sad and severe mental or behavioural disturbance. That definitely did not help.

I think it was four years before I knew I wasn’t the only one. It took a long time for that to grow into “this is just something that happens, that a lot of kids imagine and try.” Then I started finding honest corners of parenting books that said most babies don’t mind having wet, dirty diapers at all, and some might even “enjoy their odour and feel.” And it became clear that a whole range of socially unmentionable things to do with pee, poop, diapers and nursing like a baby are some of the most common fetishes there are.

It still took me about another 20 years to start talking about this with anyone… (Thank you, Experience Project, c. 2010.) @Newbaby110521, that’s a very long answer to: “Does anyone else really enjoy pooping in their diaper or is just me?” You, me, and lots of others. (And very likely a whole lot of babies.)
Yes, I really enjoy pooping in my diaper. When I put on a diaper I feel the nerves between my legs begin to tingle in anticipation of the diaper wetting and pooping. Afterwards to just feel the relaxing and stress reducing of a full diaper is one of the greatest feelings. I don't mind the cleanup because I've got it down to a science.

Bunssaway1 said:
Its always nice when you get a week alone for some messy fun
This thursday i get a lovely week to have open messy fun.myself 😀. Cant wait
The anticipation can be such a come on. Yes, it is very much fun!

Newbaby110521 said:
When I first started ABDL I never planned to actually poop my diapers but now it’s an act I look forward to. The sensation of a warm, soft and stinky poop in my diaper feels fantastic. I love all parts of it even the clean up. Does anyone else really enjoy pooping in their diaper or is just me? ( sorry if this sounds overly sexual that is not my intention)
Man idk, having a hard time committing

I do love messing and go through phases only due to time management purposes. I tend to get less things done that need to be because I enjoy it so much and do not change as I go about my day at home and sometimes out like walking the dog. I've been limiting it to weekends for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hemix and chamberpot
Always a great feeling of the hot mess in the back of you diaper

• Love
Reactions: GaymerDL and Hemix
I went to bed with a dry Attends Premier diaper and Big Tots printed cotton/lycra diaper covers for a fun aesthetic appearance. I wet volitionally during the night since I am not incontinent. After I got up while in the kitchen checking emails on my phone, I relaxed and messed my diaper. Now that I am sitting here the warm, squishy, lumpy poopy in my diapee is pure and simple joy. A good way to start the day is going potty in my diaper. Fortunately, I don't mind cleaning up but I won't be changing right away. I am going to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper and then change into a Bambino Classico V2 diaper for a consulting position today where I will be managing several meetings. The dialectic of being a responsible, well educated Ph.D. conducting meetings in a wet diaper is naughty but nice. Time to get out of my chair, and get some coffee, and I actually have to go poopy some more. Later my friends.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix and KindaOlde
I always do it too. Someone to talk about it? You can send me a message (Discord/Telegram)

Every morning I wake up wet anyways so just before I'm about to go for a shower I do the frog pos and push one out instead of using the toilet then do a butt bomb onto the floor then start the clean up process

• Love
Reactions: osirisboi15 and Hemix
It's morning and we know what that means for me. I wet my white NS MegaMax diaper during the night waking up this morning quite wet with a substantial bulge and bulk in the front of my wet diaper. I simply relaxed in the kitchen while getting coffee, checking emails on my phone, and went potty in my diaper. The release of bowel pressure, the warm poopy filling my diaper, the walk to my computer, and now the warm, squishy mess in my diaper sitting here with hot coffee is near perfection, Sooo comforting. I won't change right away because I will get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diapee. When I change I already have a Little Kings diaper ready for my day at work. I'll wet during the day which is convenient and comforting, but no messy diapers around my colleagues. 😌

Reactions: paul484819 and KindaOlde
I do not do this often at all. I've probably done it less than 10 times in 20 years however when I do I find it extremely exciting because it's so forbidden and messy. The reason I don't do it more is the clean up, which tends to ruin the experience for me. I do not enjoy it at all, but while I'm messing my nappy I love it.

Today happens to be one of those days. I put a nappy on before bed (I'm on night shifts), woke up *soaked* 6hrs later which is normal right now, my bedwetting is in a bad stage. I also really needed to "go" which is probably what woke me up. Normally I'd get up and take off my nappy but I was so warm and comfy and tired today and my nappy was heavily saturated which I really enjoy the feeling of so it seemed a waste to get up and take it off before I fell back to sleep. I debated with myself for a bit and was half asleep again when I relaxed and let myself fully download in my nappy, curled up in bed. I normally find it hard to mess but I had some cramping today and literally just had to relax and had an instant messy accident. I went back to sleep for an hour wet and messy and now I've been awake for another hour still sat in bed in my very full nappy, putting off the clean up!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hemix, paul484819 and gobphus
I don’t mess very often, either, but I almost always have the compulsion to and sometimes follow through. At times, I’m already in a wet diaper, and decide to poop in it before I change. What turns me on the most, though, is when I need to go, but try and hold it as long as I can. I enjoy the increasing pressure as the urge builds, especially as waves of urgency rise and fall. I also like the struggle of holding it back, and the anxiety and fear that I may not be able to, even in private where no one but me knows what I’m doing. Sometimes I am successful and the urge subsides or I make it to the bathroom, but other times I either don’t or choose not to make it and there is the rush as it reaches the point of no return followed by the feelings of helplessness and humiliation as I lose control and potty in my pants. More often, I’ll do this with pee, but it is a much more intense experience when messing, more so if not diapered. Although I like the sensations and little feelings of having messy pants or diapers, I don’t enjoy staying in them long, and usually change fairly soon afterward.

This goes back as long as I can remember, before age 4, when I would purposely hold my pee or poop and refuse to stop what I was doing and head to the bathroom. Some part of it was just not wanting to interrupt my play and being very focused on what I was doing, but a big part of it was that, even at a young age, I enjoyed the feeling of holding, the sensation of having an accident, and the juxtaposed feelings of being little and babyish (I was very jealous of my little brothers diapers) and the shameful feelings of being to old to be using diapers or going in my pants.

• Love
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and Hemix
When I used to wear 24/7 there was nothing I looked forward to more than the twice daily poop. Writing code in a full, messy diaper stinking up the whole room was too good to pass up. Never got rashes from it either! Longest was 4 hours.

My diaper use now is more limited, just once every few weeks, so I always finish off with a banana trick instead.

Reactions: Hemix and paul484819
Nothing better than waking up on a weekend morning in a wet diaper, messing it and then just drifting back to sleep for an hour or 2.

Reactions: Hemix and paul484819
dreamdreamer84 said:
I do not do this often at all. I've probably done it less than 10 times in 20 years however when I do I find it extremely exciting because it's so forbidden and messy. The reason I don't do it more is the clean up, which tends to ruin the experience for me. I do not enjoy it at all, but while I'm messing my nappy I love it.

Today happens to be one of those days. I put a nappy on before bed (I'm on night shifts), woke up *soaked* 6hrs later which is normal right now, my bedwetting is in a bad stage. I also really needed to "go" which is probably what woke me up. Normally I'd get up and take off my nappy but I was so warm and comfy and tired today and my nappy was heavily saturated which I really enjoy the feeling of so it seemed a waste to get up and take it off before I fell back to sleep. I debated with myself for a bit and was half asleep again when I relaxed and let myself fully download in my nappy, curled up in bed. I normally find it hard to mess but I had some cramping today and literally just had to relax and had an instant messy accident. I went back to sleep for an hour wet and messy and now I've been awake for another hour still sat in bed in my very full nappy, putting off the clean up!
The cleanup and the smell keep me from messing very often. When I do mess, it's right before taking a shower. You get more out of your rare messing experiences than I do. Good for you!

Reactions: PearlandDL
Not much different this morning except for a few things, As usual my morning diaper, Crinklz Aquanaut diaper is very wet and messy. What is different is my wife is out of town just for a day, will be back later today. I'm going to stay wet and poopy for as long as I can, probably when I begin to feel a little itchy irritation, or a small leak, whichever comes first. I have a complex report to begin writing and will start while I feel the warm, squishy potty in my diapee.

Reactions: PearlandDL and Hemix
Newbaby110521 said:
When I first started ABDL I never planned to actually poop my diapers but now it’s an act I look forward to. The sensation of a warm, soft and stinky poop in my diaper feels fantastic. I love all parts of it even the clean up. Does anyone else really enjoy pooping in their diaper or is just me? ( sorry if this sounds overly sexual that is not my intention)
The strange thing for me is that the odor no longer bothers me, and I often find it sort of soothing. Normally I don’t have a great deal of smell because I try to limit my read meat and sugar intake while adding probiotics and Greek yogurt to my diet but lately even a small deuce in the trunk has been quite noticeable (doggone beef sticks!). It’s been more than 8-1/2 years since I became dual IC and began diapers 24/7 so diapers aren’t an option for me nor is using them, but using them has gone from dread to tolerance to enjoyment especially as I get to use them with my polymer pals (I’ve had a lifelong affinity for plastic pants) over them isolating the wet from the dry.

Reactions: pampersguy827
Well, after two weeks having a cold mixed with an allergy, I went to the natural park this afternoon and I surrendered to mother nature's call... and whoah, it was so big and quite solid!! 😯

It was a pleasure to walk around with that bulge and I couldn't resist sitting on it, and it was even easy to clean!! 🥰

Now I have to face one of my old feared situations, we're changing the doors of my house... and bang, the bathroom door goes next!!! Ahaha... ahahahah... ahahahahahah!!!! 😂😂😂

I'm glad I have my nappies and a discreet restroom at the office, ahahah... ahahahahah!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: PearlandDL, paul484819 and 87dervaTheExplora
Soooo nice this morning in a wet and messy NS Air Lock Mega Max diaper and blue print plastic pants. Such a relaxing and concurrently stimulating psychophysiological catharsis as I am sitting here wet, warm, and squishy. No leaks, no diaper blowout, just poopy bliss in my diapee. I won't change for several hours and will get my morning exercise in my wet and verrrry poopy diaper. I'll be clean and fresh before my wife gets up this morning, and I think I will put on a pink (real men wear pink) MegaMax diaper for the day. I guess this is a NorthShore diaper day. I almost have a day off, will go into my office later where I will be conducting a Q&A Webinar, and I am positive my diaper will be wet, I might even wet during the Webinar. I hope no one notices a brief glassy eye gaze as I feel my diaper get warm and expand!!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: KindaOlde and 87dervaTheExplora
Back