The "I snuck my siblings diapers and got caught" club

Both times my mom caught me she asked me if I wanted to wear diapers. I obviously said no, but I often wondered what she would have done if I said yes. She threatened to make me wear them to school and to tell my dad. Two things that upset me the most was the idea of her telling my dad, and that she called me abnormal. I was so afraid of my dad finding out and calling me abnormal as stuck with me since then. If someone called me abnormal now, I almost break down in tears.

A couple years ago when I came out to my mom about wearing diapers, I talked to her about the two times she caught me. She claimed to have forgotten about it. I asked her if she would have let me wear diapers if I said yes, and she said no. She apologized for the way she reacted, but said that she really didn't know how to react. She said she never told anyone, including my dad. I told her that I had been seeing a therapist, and that she thinks that it would have been a good idea to let me wear diapers. That forcing me to hide them was detrimental to my upbringing. My mom said that back then my dad would not have accepted that. He would have had a melt down and probably treated me badly. She said it would have been an embarrassment for him to have his oldest son in diapers at that age.

A couple months after that, my mom told me that she felt like she was lying to my dad because she knew this about me, and was keeping it from him. She asked if she could tell him, but leave out the adult baby stuff and I agreed. She told him about the times she caught me growing up and now that I like to wear them. She said he was upset, but ok. Dad and I have not talked about it, the only thing said was a text he sent me saying that I never have to hide anything from him, that I will always be his son and he loves me. A few months after that my mom told me that the two of them are having a problem with it, and really don't want to talk about it. So I don't bring it up.

Reactions: Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
Its literally the Title. If you snuck siblings diapers and got caught, your in the club. I'm making it official. There is even an official uniform. diapers.
i hope ur over 18

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy
GermanDL said:
i hope ur over 18
I am, date of birth sept 2 2005. date of registration sept 9 2023.

Reactions: TigerDL and BobbiSueEllen
I remember when I was 7-9 years old, taking my younger siblings diapers and trying them on. I then hid them under my mattress. I remember finding them disappearing, but no one ever brought anything up. I assume my mom likely found them when changing the bed. When I got older, starting around 11, we lived in a different house. My bedroom closet had a secret space under the stairs and that is where I then hid my stash as a teenager. There were times I thought I noticed some missing, but not 100% sure and no one ever said anything. As an adult, I'm curious if my parents found them, but I could never ask. Only my wife knows of this secret.

I am not part of this club, funny enough it was my own diapers that were stolen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, James1234, PaddedPonyboy and 4 others
I got caught stealing a neighbor's who had a young child and my mom made me take it back and apologize, I guess to embarrass me. At least it prepared her for when she found my stash in my bedroom when I was away in college....sigh.

Proud member of the club! I started by stealing my brothers Pampers when I was 5. My mom caught me once and scared me to death. She asked if I wanted her to put me back in diapers but I was too scared to say yes. I often wonder how things would have gone if I had said yes. No regrets.

GoodniteQueen said:
I am not part of this club, funny enough it was my own diapers that were stolen
can we have the story?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Boohooo. I’m not part of getting caught stealing siblings diapers as I was the youngest until I was 13, but I got caught stealing my cousins diapers. Flashback to a simpler time I 8 years old and my cousin is 6, my bus drops me off at my grandparents house 15 minutes before my cousins bus lets her off, she was in special ed and someone would need to be there so I would get her off and bring her inside and we’d watch cartoons together and I’d lift a few of her diapers and put one on and a couple in my backpack. I got caught a few times by my mom. Nothing bad ever happened I think she just didn’t want to make a big deal about it

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, Lostdiapersboy, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
Boohooo. I’m not part of getting caught stealing siblings diapers as I was the youngest until I was 13, but I got caught stealing my cousins diapers. Flashback to a simpler time I 8 years old and my cousin is 6, my bus drops me off at my grandparents house 15 minutes before my cousins bus lets her off, she was in special ed and someone would need to be there so I would get her off and bring her inside and we’d watch cartoons together and I’d lift a few of her diapers and put one on and a couple in my backpack. I got caught a few times by my mom. Nothing bad ever happened I think she just didn’t want to make a big deal about it
😊😊

It wasn't a sibling, My mom did daycare and I would steal diapers from their stash till I got caught when I was in grade 2. My mom taped one on and told me I was going to go to school with it on. I begged her to let me take it off and just before going out the door took it off and told me she would send me in one if she ever caught me again.
Can I still be accepted as an honorary member of the club?

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, dogboy and BobbiSueEllen
Daww I can't be in the club beacuse I was in diapers part of the time until I was thirteen.

• Sad
While not from a sibling I definitely "snuck" (stole) diapers
I was in diapers full time while sleeping and on and off during the day
I had full time access to my own diapers but because I was so unbelievably fascinated by diapers I wanted to try every one to see what they were like.
I took diapers from friends houses, daycare and even church or while babysitting. I would sneak one or two into my pants.
Never stole from a store but definitely took what wasn't mine.
I got quite the little collection. That I hid behind a dresser. Then one day we moved and the movers moved my dresser so the moving people saw all my hidden diapers. I swooped in and collected them all into a box before mom saw.

Reactions: Diprs2, Pelusos, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
can we have the story?
It's a bit of a story but I'll tell it I was going to run some errands but forgot my purse. I went up to my room and found my sister putting on my goodnite. It was an awkward situation. Thankfully parents were out of the country for a few months. I sat her down and we talked about it. I learned that she was a dl like me and I bought her some goodnites we had some fun and bonding time till our parents got home. Here's a link going into more detailshttps://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/caught-my-sister-wearing-my-diapers.148904/

Reactions: Someoneonline, PaddedPonyboy, Pelusos and 1 other person
Only child, so no… but: At a family Christmas party, me and my cousin snuck into my other cousin’s room and took a diaper each. Then we went into his closet and started putting them on. By that time my older cousin (the sister of the cousin that I was putting a diaper on with) found us then ran downstairs and told the hole family. Pretty traumatic. Me and the other diaper sneaking cousin were 3 or 4 and the cousin we were stealing from was about 2 and the one that found us was 8 or 9…

Oddly enough I remember telling my parents that I liked diapers probably a few weeks after that and my mom saying about how much money they were and they weren’t spending money on them anymore. I must’ve been persistent enough (I don’t remember being persistent) but I do remember my aunt (from a different side of the family) giving my mom a diaper to give me from her son (another cousin) and my mom said I could wear it when I wanted. I remember putting it on a few times and wearing it around (didn’t use) and then I wanted to wear it in public and my mom agreed (I was still 4) so she let me wear it to a wedding. I remember wearing it in the pews of a church but I don’t remember what happened after that. Which is weird. But that’s the story.

Reactions: TigerDL, espectro, Pelusos and 2 others
I didn't have to steal diapers because they were always bought for me. My mom always had 2 kids in diapers, me and one of my younger siblings. I had to wear them during the day until I was 12 or 13 and at night until I was 16 or 17. I just had to tell my mom when she went shopping that I needed more or if she took me to get my weekly allergy shots I would let her know. Only times I would take one from someone else, we had to watch a friend daughter after school and during the summer, the daughter had down syndrome and we kept all of her therapy and medical supplies in my room and had a few packs of pull-ups in the totes and I would sneak a few out if I was low. My mom would sometimes put both of us in diapers during the day if we had accidents.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and CutestPaddedFemboy
Yep. I got caught wearing my younger brother's used ones from the outside trash (wet ones only) more times than I recall. I'd hide behind a dilapidated old shed. Never got away with it.

• Wow
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy and sambus
Yay a group of like-minded thieves lol

So, i was born in 1996 and when i was 6 (2002) my mom had her second child. My little sister born on Halloween 2002. So, jump forewords about 3 years its now 2005 and she is 3 and I'm 9 and skinny as a stick in size 5 diapers. Mom would buy Huggies and Pampers so i got lucky and got to try both. I remember stealing a diaper or two out of the broom closet when mom would take her mid-day naps. I would run into the bathroom and put one on and tape it up and sit on the toilet and push everything i had into them. only got to do #1 and could never #2 for some reason. God i miss the feel of a perfect fitting Huggies/pampers, there truly is nothing like it. Then in 2006 she was 4 and going through potty training. Mom bought the Disney Princess pull-ups with Cinderella on them, and it was all pink and girly and stuff but could hold a lot. i think i liked those more than the diapers. miss those days. #neverforget lol

Reactions: goodniteswearer89, Pelusos, CutestPaddedFemboy and 2 others
Babybear2006 said:
I didn't have to steal diapers because they were always bought for me. My mom always had 2 kids in diapers, me and one of my younger siblings. I had to wear them during the day until I was 12 or 13 and at night until I was 16 or 17. I just had to tell my mom when she went shopping that I needed more or if she took me to get my weekly allergy shots I would let her know. Only times I would take one from someone else, we had to watch a friend daughter after school and during the summer, the daughter had down syndrome and we kept all of her therapy and medical supplies in my room and had a few packs of pull-ups in the totes and I would sneak a few out if I was low. My mom would sometimes put both of us in diapers during the day if we had accidents.
what kind of diapers where you using through the years. when i was 9 i could fit into a size 5. i got to try huggies and pampers :)

ChrisChris said:
what kind of diapers where you using through the years. when i was 9 i could fit into a size 5. i got to try huggies and pampers :)
I wore baby diapers and pull-ups until I was 7 and then got taken out of them but was given a bedwetting alarm until I was 9. After I started to unplug it or not plugging it in I got put in goodnites until I was 13 and had to wear depend diapers and pull-ups until I was 16 or 17 when I finally stopped needing them. When I was 23 or 24 I started waking up wet again and went to the store and bought my depend diapers after told my mom what was going on. Even in school I had to wear pull-ups until I was going to the 6th grade.

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy and BobbiSueEllen
Back