Always diapered when drawing
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Its literally the Title. If you snuck siblings diapers and got caught, your in the club. I'm making it official. There is even an official uniform. diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperpee8, Lilrae, Diprs2 and 3 others
Yay, official club. I am definitely a member =D

Reactions: Cottontail, BobbiSueEllen and CutestPaddedFemboy
I am definitely a member also. This is exactly how I got started wearing diapers. If it wasn’t siblings I was sneaking diapers from it was other family members like younger cousins.

Reactions: Diprs2, Lostdiapersboy, Cottontail and 3 others
goodniteswearer89 said:
I am definitely a member also. This is exactly how I got started wearing diapers. If it wasn’t siblings I was sneaking diapers from it was other family members like younger cousins.
welcome to the club

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and goodniteswearer89
I was about 5 or 6 when my mom busted me.

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Yay! I´m in a club!

My mom got tired of asking me not to wear my brother´s diapers every time she caught me in them. My younger brother came into this world when I was 4 and I snuck his Pampers every time I had a chance. To my good luck -bad luck for him- he remained a bedwetter until his preteen years, which gave me uninterrupted access to diapers and later Goodnites during that period.

Reactions: Diprs2, TigerDL, espectro and 10 others
I must have, because when I was 5 I would steal my 3-year-old brother's diapers, wear them a bit (no wetting), and then just chuck them under my bed. Don't remember the fallout though :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, espectro, Diaperedforsuresince17 and 3 others
Well, it was my post that started us down this road. So I guess I'm an official member.

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
I'm the youngest in my family, but I did take a diaper from the basement renter when I was about 4. Got caught almost immediately by my brother when I tried to put it on though.
Later in life, around age 12, when my mother and I were visiting one of her friends I stole a goodnight from her son who wet the bed. My mother found the wet goodnight before I threw it out >.<

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Lostdiapersboy, Cottontail and 1 other person
*throws open saloon doors and struts in, casting a long, bunny-shaped shadow over trembling patrons*

(dramatic pause)

*hops around and waves excitedly* Oh me! Meeee!!!! :ROFLMAO:

I borrowed my younger sister's diapers and was caught a couple of times, though Mom was merciful and seemed to think that my embarrassment was punishment enough. One twist is that the diapers were cloth (prefolds), and they'd been mine before Sis came along. So really she was the diaper thief, and my actions were completely justified. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, TigerDL, LittleAndAlone and 7 others
Lol. I remember back when I was really young. I would take one of my sister diapers and put it on inside of the fort I would make with a blanket draped over the kitchen table. The few times I had done it I was quickly caught every time. Thinking back on it now I'm not even sure I got them to fit since I was trying to fit in baby diapers. I think I was 6 or so when that happened.

Reactions: Diprs2, Davvyboy, ogdlv and 2 others
I am definitely in the club. If you read my first posts from when I joined a couple years ago, that is exactly what got me back into diapers again. I was taking my little brothers diapers and wetting them before falling asleep. One morning mom came in to wake me up and saw the wet diaper. I lied and said I started wetting again. She said her rules still applied which is if your wetting the bed at night, your are to be diapered and your not allowed to diaper or change yourself. I’ve been in diapers at night since.

Reactions: Diaperpee8, Diprs2, LadyP and 7 others
It was my cousins but yeah. I was stupid enough to leave the dirty diaper in the trash and expect no one to see it.

Reactions: Diprs2, Sidewinder, Lostdiapersboy and 2 others
My sibling was 7 years older so unfortunately I didn't have that opportunity but I did get a cabbage patch kid when I was about 5 or 6. I remember asking for disposable diapers so I could change it. My parents did buy me a small box of diapers but I can't remember the brand. In my head they were pampers, in a purple box and I remember the did smell so good. I got mad onetime when my mom gave one of them to a neighborhood kid for their doll. I may have tried to wear one but they would have been way to small for me.

When I got older, 16 or 17, I had a friend who for some reason their parents still had a partial box of pampers, that I know for sure, in the basement. Must have been from when he or his brother were younger. I know it is not right but I stole one now and then and snuck it home.

Reactions: Diprs2, ogdlv, Angelapinks and 1 other person
I didn’t steal my siblings diapers, but my mom ran a daycare out of our house and stole those. She caught me twice and it did not go over well. Scarred me for life.

Does this count?

Reactions: Diprs2, Davvyboy, ogdlv and 2 others
WOWO WOW WOW. I always felt alone just wanting to wear a diaper, then I find ADISC. Now, this very odd strange story of my youth when I would steel my little brothers diapers. and look, I am apart of a special club inside of a special club!!! Wooo Hoooo!

Reactions: Diprs2, TigerDL, mistykitty and 5 others
"Thems that diapers will be the lucky ones! ARRRR!!!" --Scallywag Sue Ellen 🤭

I was 4 or 5 when I snuck some of my baby sisters' Kimbies and tried to tape one on. Mom caught me, that I know...but I forgot what happened after she did. I'm in! 🥳🥳🥳

Reactions: Diprs2, DinoFrant and mistykitty
I'm in.

My younger brother was put into Pampers for his bedwetting. I grew curious, tried them, and liked them. I wet the bed too, but wasn't allowed to wear diapers. The wet sheets sucked. I took diapers from his pack several times, but never wet them. Sometimes I was caught. It was traumatic enough I can't remember what happened next. Sometimes the next morning my Mom would explain how ashamed she was of me. There were times I thought the night before was just a dream, until my Mom talked to me about it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, ogdlv, PaddedPonyboy and 1 other person
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
Its literally the Title. If you snuck siblings diapers and got caught, your in the club. I'm making it official. There is even an official uniform. diapers.
I'm not in the club, but I do wear the uniform :ROFLMAO: love it!

Reactions: Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
Cottontail said:
*throws open saloon doors and struts in, casting a long, bunny-shaped shadow over trembling patrons*

(dramatic pause)

*hops around and waves excitedly* Oh me! Meeee!!!! :ROFLMAO:

I borrowed my younger sister's diapers and was caught a couple of times, though Mom was merciful and seemed to think that my embarrassment was punishment enough. One twist is that the diapers were cloth (prefolds), and they'd been mine before Sis came along. So really she was the diaper thief, and my actions were completely justified. :)
You're definitely one for the dramatic. Nice entrance lil feller!

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, nappybaby, Cottontail and 1 other person
Back