The "I snuck my siblings diapers and got caught" club

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
Its literally the Title. If you snuck siblings diapers and got caught, your in the club. I'm making it official. There is even an official uniform. diapers.
Yep I'm in, Sad But True ew...They taught me "stealing was Wrong", it is but back then it was all trial by.. many errors..

Reactions: Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
Got my uniform! Now I just need my name badge and union card! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, BobbiSueEllen and Littlecheezehead
DiaperedG said:
Got my uniform! Now I just need my name badge and union card! 😂🤣
"'Badges'? We don't have no stinkin' 'badges'!" 🤣🤣🤣

Unless a diaper is a badge. And those can get to stinkin' alrightee. :sick:

Oh...and this is Open Shop, Amíge! 🤭🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, BLtheDL, Angelapinks and 2 others
Well I guess I could be in the club in a way, technically...... It wasnt my sisters diapers I took it was her plastic pants! I loved the shiny swishy crinkly sounds they made and loved when they were slipped on over my diapers. I was then out of diapers and the plastic pants. So it was then my sisters turn to wear them. So I devised a plan one night to sneak in her room late night and take a pair from the dresser drawer.. My room connected with hers so it was easy to go to her dresser. I pulled a pair out of the drawer and feeling so excited getting hold of a pair. I held the nice crinkly white plastic pants and couldnt wait to slip them on..My parents were still up watching TV downstairs . So I wanted to wait til they went to bed to put them on. So I went to my bed and put the pants under the pillow to wait until all were in bed. So I then ended up falling asleep and never putting them on. They then fell on the floor from the pillow as I tossed and turned. So now morning and mom comes in the bedroom to check on us and sees the pants on the floor next to my bed. What are these doing here ? I then realized I never put them on and was mortified! She then was like Did you wear these? I was so embarrassed and could hardly speak. So she kind of stretched them out and open and said here put them on ! Im sure you probably want to! Deep down I actually wanted to but was beyond embarrassed and just said a quick "NO" . So with that she put them in the hamper and that was that! So now I was to scared to try again and even try to even take a diaper. So yes I was caught for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks, vp39 and 2 others
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
Its literally the Title. If you snuck siblings diapers and got caught, your in the club. I'm making it official. There is even an official uniform. diapers.
I did this when I was younger but only got caught once.

does it count if they were my nieces diapers?

Reactions: Diprs2
Yep.
Full confession here:

I'm in the club as well! Me when I'm around 14, my lil sister is 10 and still wear pullups everyday because of her bedwetting. Usually I never got caught but this one day when I wear her used pullups my mom suddenly saw me in my bed, wearing nothing except my lil sis wet used diaper XD

Reactions: Diprs2 and Goodnites11
I go to sleep and it blows up. hmm...

• Haha
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
Not exact my sibling but my toddler cousin. We all went to my grandparents for Christmas. I was holding my cousin on my lap and his diaper leaked onto my pants. Helped my aunt change him and I got curious with his diapers so I took a couple from his diaper stack secretly and put one inside my underwear and thought wow. Padding felt good. I think that’s when I became a DL.

Reactions: Diprs2, espectro, CutestPaddedFemboy and 3 others
We had an older man who was a friend of the family living with us, and he wore these huge white adult diapers. I was about 5 or 6 and would sneak them out into my bedroom, tape them on really terribly and hide them under my bed. I didn’t wet them or anything. I’m not sure why I didn’t just keep wearing a single diaper over and over as that would have been less obvious. Anyway, I still remember being downstairs and my dad yelling my name loudly from my upstairs bedroom. I knew I was in trouble then. I can’t remember what the punishment was, but it certainly didn’t stop my interests 🤪

I'm in! ... although it was my neighbor's diapers!

I was about 4 or 5 and I convinced my friend that we should take some of his Pampers, that he wore at night as a bedwetter, back to my house so we could wear them around my house. We were in my bedroom wearing them when my dad came in to see what we were up to and caught us, an easy catch because we were just wearing diapers and nothing else.

My dad was really mad and said something like, "If you want to be a baby then I'll go to the store and buy you diapers and treat you like a baby" before storming out of the room. After being upset momentarily that we were caught, I got really excited thinking that my dream was about to come true and I'd have diapers to wear whenever I wanted.

Alas he never bought me Pampers and the incident was never brought up again.

Reactions: Diprs2 and CutestPaddedFemboy
Guess i'm in the club... I was 10 at the time and I wanted to try on my younger sisters diapers and of course my younger sister was curios so she watched me and we were laughing about it until my grandma walked throw the restroom door and saw me fully naked with only my sisters diaper on... anyway of course she told my parents about it and i of course denied everything and surprisingly everything went back to normal the following day and they never brought it up again.

Reactions: Diprs2 and CutestPaddedFemboy
I think I'm in the club, even they were not diapers but plastic pants. I snuck them, wore them, I was caught in them by parents. This plastic pants were in a big drawer, but after I had been caught in them more times they disappeared from there forever. I missed them until my adult age when I bought big sized ones.

Reactions: Diprs2, vp39 and BobbiSueEllen
I used to sneak my brother’s cloth diapers and plastic pants up until I was age 7 or so and he was out of them. I don’t remember being caught with them, but wouldn’t be surprised if my mom knew as I wasn’t the most careful in hiding them and sometimes I had hidden one in my room only to find it missing later. They had Pampers disposables for him when we were traveling, and those were a rare treat for me to take and wear. One time I was playing in my room at my grandparents lake cabin with a Pamper on under my pants. I had just wet it and before I had a chance to change, we were called to lunch. I sneaked to the table without it being noticed, and sat with the family in a wet diaper hoping not to be discovered. I think I got away with it.

One time I did get caught was by my aunt. My cousin and I found some diapers and plastic pants in her attic and made a “diaper dare” to put them on and wet them. We hid them in her closet afterward and she was going to sneak them into the laundry, but her mom discovered them first. She got in trouble, but I don’t know if my aunt told my mom as she never said anything to me about it. The thing I definitely was caught doing was after my brother was out of diapers, I used to take his thick trainers, wet them, and then let them dry under the bathroom sink before slipping them into the laundry hamper. One day I got daring and pooped in them too, and my mom found the stained pair under the sink. I tried to deny it was me, but she knew, and also suspected the wet ones from the laundry were from me and not my brother. She thought I was having accidents and not telling her but was curious why I was wearing the trainers and not my Fruit of the Looms. I don’t remember my excuse if I even had one, but was told not to take the trainers, and if I had an accident, to tell her and not hide the wet undies. I didn’t volunteer that they weren’t accidents.

Reactions: Diprs2, jamiejamie and BobbiSueEllen
Unfortunately, it appears that I am not a member of this club :(.

I had a friend when I was a kid and we would sneak into her siblings room and try on the diapers. But we were never caught, and it wasn't my sibling.

DotTheCyberCat said:
Unfortunately, it appears that I am not a member of this club :(.

I had a friend when I was a kid and we would sneak into her siblings room and try on the diapers. But we were never caught, and it wasn't my sibling.
your kinda in it.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and DotTheCyberCat
TheWaddlingDad said:
My sibling was 7 years older so unfortunately I didn't have that opportunity but I did get a cabbage patch kid when I was about 5 or 6.
I got a Cabbage Patch Kid in (I think) 1982 as a second-grader, and I still have him. I remember trying to remove his original Cabbage Patch-branded diaper, ripping it, and being so disappointed. He wore a few different diapers after that, including cloth, but he's been diaperless for decades now. I suppose he's potty trained. :)

Reactions: Diprs2, TheWaddlingDad, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
I go to sleep and it blows up. hmm...
does seem like a pretty popular thread, good job! i noticed a lot of people had this experience on here but not quite as many as i realized!

i didn't have this experience simply because i was the younger sibling that had diapers for a really long time (up until my teens due to bedwetting) so it never would've occurred to me to take any from anyone else! lol

Reactions: Diprs2, CutestPaddedFemboy, goodniteswearer89 and 1 other person
Back