The "I snuck my siblings diapers and got caught" club

I guess i have an half membership 😅
It wasn't a sibling or even familymember but from a son of a befriended couple.
I was around 9 years old at the time, and we were at a party of said couple.
After a while i was kinda bored to play with Lego so i went to the room of the child.
He was around 3 but wasn't at the party, i guess he was at his grandparents.
So i looked around to find something to play with, but then when i saw the changing table i immediately got strucked by lightning.
I scanned the whole table and saw a pack of Pampers, my stommach was now full of butterflies.
At this time my mother recently had thrown all my old Pampers in the trash and i missed them.

Thats why i needed to check out the diapers, so i tiptoed back to the door to close it silently.
Then i rushed to the changing table and inspected the Pampers package.
It was turquoise and not blue or red as my version was.
I think it was size 5 Junior, see Pictures as attachment.
The Pampers smelled heavenly and i snucked one from the pack.
I looked at the changing table and could now see the plastic changing pad on top
I had to touch it and it was silky smooth and soo soft and crinkly.
My biggest whish was to get changed on this pad, but of course that would not happen.
So i hid the Pampers under my shirt and moved out of the room in the hallway to my bag with my Lego.
I placed the diaper under my stuff so nobody could see it and brought it successfully home with me.
Every night i would inspect the Pampers and lay on it without taping it, but after a couple of days i decided not only to wear it proberly but also to use it.
I could barely tape it together but somehow i managed to fit, i felt a rush of happiness and giggled to myself.
It was a strange feeling, a little bit of shame, guilt, naughtyness, adventure but even lust and desire mixed in.
Now i tried to use it, but that was easier said than done and i could not go Number 1 in a diaper.
After many attempts i thought maybe i could make Number 2 work, which felt even naughtier.
And after some struggle and effort i managed to produce a little result.
I giggled even more about it and after i proceeded my diaper play for a while i felt kinda gross.
So i untaped the diaper and hid it between my bed and the wall and walked to the toilet to clean me.

A couple of days later i was at my grandparents after school and at the evening my mother picked me up.
At the ride home she asked me: "Do you know what i found behind your bed?"
I got an heart- and panickattack at the same time.
Of course i tried to play dumb and stuttert something like: "N-no?"
Which she was not buying at all, especially after the other diaper related incidents and punishments which happened to this point.
"Then tell me why there is a soiled Pampers behind your bed?" She asked me straight to the face.
"I-I don' know..." I tried to lie, but my tears were already building up.
"Don't lie to me!!" I heared her now angry with me for lying.
"Where did you get the diaper? Did you stole it?" She asked strictly.
I cried and confessed my stealing at the party.
She was realy not happy about it and told me that i own them an apology, which let me to cry even harder.
But luckily she let this idea slide because it was to shameful for the whole family.
She asked me if i used it or if i stole a used one, i told her quickly it wasn't a used one and was disgusted by the idea of wearing a used one.
But this answer was even more humiliating, because i admitted now that i had soiled the diaper.
As i realised this, i was red as a beet.
But my honest answer opened up the discussion somehow, and it was a little bit more relaxed and not a lecture anymore.
So i stoped crying and she asked me with a soft tone: "Do you want to wear diapers again? Should i buy you some?"
At the time i didn't know if this was a trick question or not, so i vaguely told her: "I don't know..."
"Then tell me whenever you know... But don't ever steal anything again! Did you hear me?!"
She opened a door but also closed the Topic as i agreed with her.
Weeks later i had a talk with her and kinda asked for diapers, but that is a story for another Topic 😁

Attachments

• Pampers 1996 Stretch-1.jpg
    Pampers 1996 Stretch-1.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Pampers 1996 Stretch-2.jpg
    Pampers 1996 Stretch-2.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Pelusos, TigerDL, dogboy and 8 others
hersen said:
I guess i have an half membership 😅
It wasn't a sibling or even familymember but from a son of a befriended couple.
I was around 9 years old at the time, and we were at a party of said couple.
After a while i was kinda bored to play with Lego so i went to the room of the child.
He was around 3 but wasn't at the party, i guess he was at his grandparents.
So i looked around to find something to play with, but then when i saw the changing table i immediately got strucked by lightning.
I scanned the whole table and saw a pack of Pampers, my stommach was now full of butterflies.
At this time my mother recently had thrown all my old Pampers in the trash and i missed them.

Thats why i needed to check out the diapers, so i tiptoed back to the door to close it silently.
Then i rushed to the changing table and inspected the Pampers package.
It was turquoise and not blue or red as my version was.
I think it was size 5 Junior, see Pictures as attachment.
The Pampers smelled heavenly and i snucked one from the pack.
I looked at the changing table and could now see the plastic changing pad on top
I had to touch it and it was silky smooth and soo soft and crinkly.
My biggest whish was to get changed on this pad, but of course that would not happen.
So i hid the Pampers under my shirt and moved out of the room in the hallway to my bag with my Lego.
I placed the diaper under my stuff so nobody could see it and brought it successfully home with me.
Every night i would inspect the Pampers and lay on it without taping it, but after a couple of days i decided not only to wear it proberly but also to use it.
I could barely tape it together but somehow i managed to fit, i felt a rush of happiness and giggled to myself.
It was a strange feeling, a little bit of shame, guilt, naughtyness, adventure but even lust and desire mixed in.
Now i tried to use it, but that was easier said than done and i could not go Number 1 in a diaper.
After many attempts i thought maybe i could make Number 2 work, which felt even naughtier.
And after some struggle and effort i managed to produce a little result.
I giggled even more about it and after i proceeded my diaper play for a while i felt kinda gross.
So i untaped the diaper and hid it between my bed and the wall and walked to the toilet to clean me.

A couple of days later i was at my grandparents after school and at the evening my mother picked me up.
At the ride home she asked me: "Do you know what i found behind your bed?"
I got an heart- and panickattack at the same time.
Of course i tried to play dumb and stuttert something like: "N-no?"
Which she was not buying at all, especially after the other diaper related incidents and punishments which happened to this point.
"Then tell me why there is a soiled Pampers behind your bed?" She asked me straight to the face.
"I-I don' know..." I tried to lie, but my tears were already building up.
"Don't lie to me!!" I heared her now angry with me for lying.
"Where did you get the diaper? Did you stole it?" She asked strictly.
I cried and confessed my stealing at the party.
She was realy not happy about it and told me that i own them an apology, which let me to cry even harder.
But luckily she let this idea slide because it was to shameful for the whole family.
She asked me if i used it or if i stole a used one, i told her quickly it wasn't a used one and was disgusted by the idea of wearing a used one.
But this answer was even more humiliating, because i admitted now that i had soiled the diaper.
As i realised this, i was red as a beet.
But my honest answer opened up the discussion somehow, and it was a little bit more relaxed and not a lecture anymore.
So i stoped crying and she asked me with a soft tone: "Do you want to wear diapers again? Should i buy you some?"
At the time i didn't know if this was a trick question or not, so i vaguely told her: "I don't know..."
"Then tell me whenever you know... But don't ever steal anything again! Did you hear me?!"
She opened a door but also closed the Topic as i agreed with her.
Weeks later i had a talk with her and kinda asked for diapers, but that is a story for another Topic 😁
I'd love to hear the story. She sounds like a very kind Mom.

MikeDJ said:
Well I guess I could be in the club in a way, technically...... It wasnt my sisters diapers I took it was her plastic pants! I loved the shiny swishy crinkly sounds they made and loved when they were slipped on over my diapers. I was then out of diapers and the plastic pants. So it was then my sisters turn to wear them. So I devised a plan one night to sneak in her room late night and take a pair from the dresser drawer.. My room connected with hers so it was easy to go to her dresser. I pulled a pair out of the drawer and feeling so excited getting hold of a pair. I held the nice crinkly white plastic pants and couldnt wait to slip them on..My parents were still up watching TV downstairs . So I wanted to wait til they went to bed to put them on. So I went to my bed and put the pants under the pillow to wait until all were in bed. So I then ended up falling asleep and never putting them on. They then fell on the floor from the pillow as I tossed and turned. So now morning and mom comes in the bedroom to check on us and sees the pants on the floor next to my bed. What are these doing here ? I then realized I never put them on and was mortified! She then was like Did you wear these? I was so embarrassed and could hardly speak. So she kind of stretched them out and open and said here put them on ! Im sure you probably want to! Deep down I actually wanted to but was beyond embarrassed and just said a quick "NO" . So with that she put them in the hamper and that was that! So now I was to scared to try again and even try to even take a diaper. So yes I was caught for sure.
Your mom did the same thing as kid whybshe ask u

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Lostdiapersboy said:
Your mom did the same thing as kid whybshe ask u
Everybody wore diapers as a kid (except Mayim Bialik's kids :rolleyes:)...there's nothing that says she did the same thing as her own kid. Where'd you deduce that? :unsure:

BobbiSueEllen said:
Everybody wore diapers as a kid (except Mayim Bialik's kids :rolleyes:)...there's nothing that says she did the same thing as her own kid. Where'd you deduce that? :unsure:
😂😂😂

Mayim!

I think her kids slept in bed with her too. Would have made for a messy night!

LadyP said:
😂😂😂

Mayim!

I think her kids slept in bed with her too. Would have made for a messy night!
I have to agree: "Elimination Communication" doesn't work as well with sleeping babies. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: LadyP and BBBen
I was thwarted from joining this club right from the start, my parents didn’t have any other children for me to swipe diapers from. Not that I would’ve been very interested as my affinity back then was for plastic pants and not diapers. I didn’t start to appreciate diapers until a year or two after I became dual incontinent and then it’s as much what they do for me and allow me to do that I otherwise couldn’t than for the way they make me physically or mentally feel. The DL is becoming stronger in me though as I noticed last night how I was enjoying the way my diaper was caressing my tush while I was laying in bed. My plastic pants were directing the urine back to the absorption of the night weight prefolds I was wearing and the snug fit they had felt very good.

Reactions: Pelusos and BobbiSueEllen
LadyP said:
I'd love to hear the story. She sounds like a very kind Mom.
Yes she really was and still is today.
I posted the story in the proper topic here if you want to read it :)

When I was around 6 or 7 I remember trying to wear my sisters diapers and i got caught by my mom. This is my earliest memory of me having a thing for wearing diapers.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Pelusos
Back