The BeDry EliteCare is here! Latest Disposable Diaper by InControl!

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, atreyu87, BabylinoAddict and 1 other person
Reactions: BabylinoAddict and InControlRohan
Khaymen said:
A size small that goes up to 42"

Damn, they need an x-small unless you want to wrap it twice before tapeing
You must be looking at the max fit size range, which is not the best to use for finding the best fit. The best fit for small is 27" - 33". We do offer an XS in our Elite youth product.

having worn incontrol elite every night for probably 8 months, I received my case of elite care yesterday and will attest if your familiar with the regular elite diapers, you won’t be disappointed.
These fit the same, feel thinner and softer but definitely absorb just as much or more.
Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Diprs2, BabylinoAddict and neurallink
So the main or only difference between the elite care and the night is 200ml of capacity? And the difference between them and the bedry day is capacity and tapes?

Reactions: Diprs2
Waynelopen said:
So the main or only difference between the elite care and the night is 200ml of capacity? And the difference between them and the bedry day is capacity and tapes?

Why are all the incontrol confusing as what is the difference in models why so many\ Stick to one of each, Velcro/ tape style!? air '
never had a brand that is so confusing,

Reactions: Diprs2 and xux
InControlRohan said:
Guess what! The BeDry EliteCare M & XL Samples are here!!

View attachment 129271
You can order your trial pack here - https://incontroldiapers.com/bedry-elitecare/

Give it a try and let us know your thoughts! Your feedback matters. Thanks!!
I wonder how bulky and cozy these BeDry Elites look and feel once worn.

Fully padded wings and stretchy waistband are undoubtedly the icing to the cake.

Last edited:
Waynelopen said:
2000ml of capacity. Bedry - we do not call them BeDry Day. But yes, it is the capacity again and the tapes instead of hook and loop.

We also have this helpful guide to follow if you want to see our diapers compared - https://incontroldiapers.com/disposable-reference-guide/

Reactions: Diprs2, InControlRohan and Waynelopen
BabylinoAddict said:
I wonder how bulky and cozy these BeDry Elites look and feel once worn.

Fully padded wings and stretchy waistband are undoubtedly the icing to the cake.
We have medium and XL trial packs available now, so you can get one to try if you want.

Reactions: BabylinoAddict and InControlRohan
On an impulse, I bought a case of the larges when they were on sale this week. They just arrived. Impressions after trying one on for a minute while putting them away: it was just a little larger, wider, thicker, much softer inside, and smoother and crinklier outside than a medium mega max. Fit was a little different than a mega max, but it was comfy. I am a fan of the wetness indicator and the hook and loop fasteners. Looking forward to seeing how absorbency and feel when wet compares to the mega max and the old elite!

Reactions: Diprs2, InControlRohan and BigAl2
A couple of wettings in, it absorbed quite readily, and still felt dry inside. Strangely, it didn't swell much, and was surprisingly squishy, compared to how megamaxes get kind of firm as the gels absorb and swell. Still felt like it could take a whole lot more after 3 decent size wettings. The plastic only got softer and smoother as it warmed up, as one would expect, while at the same time feeling thick and secure. Overall, seems like a good product, I think, though the squishiness of the gels wasn't quite the texture I was expecting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tigondegra, Diprs2, InControlRohan and 2 others
Update: wore one for about 4 hours this evening, mostly while sitting. Had a couple decent size wettings, then filled little by little for a couple hours, then totally flooded it toward the end once it already felt quite full. The consistency as it swells up is still a little different from the megamax, I feel, but overall it was a great diaper. It absorbed every wetting, no matter how big. I thought for sure the final flooding would leak through, but it absorbed it no problem! The whiffx panel did an amazing job wicking all the moisture to all parts of the diaper pretty evenly, resulting in a very comfy, very warm, very full diaper that didn't feel wet, except a little bit right at the very back toward the end. The plastic outside felt great throughout, the hook and loop fasteners held no problem and allowed for easy adjustments, and the wetness indicator was fun and stayed navy blue after wetting. It didn't wash away. The diaper even seemed quieter than the first one I wore the other day.

Reactions: Diprs2, diaperdude, InControlRohan and 2 others
If my comments here are TMI, please let me know.
I wonder if what I'm noticing re: gel consistency has to do with the really effective wicking? Maybe moisture is just spreading out before forming noticeable solid patches of gel in the middle of the diaper?

Reactions: Diprs2 and BigAl2
InControlRohan said:
Hey everyone!

Hope you’re doing well and having a lovely new year so far. Exciting news from InControl – here’s our latest addition to the BeDry Series, the BeDry EliteCare!
View attachment 128781View attachment 128782View attachment 128783

Let me tell you what makes this diaper a game-changer. Forget the technical mumbo jumbo – this is the real deal for both day and night use, and here's why:

Day & Night Covered: BeDry EliteCare has your back whenever you need it, day or night. It's not just an ordinary adult diaper and offers over 12 hours of leak resistance. Yeah, you read that right – 12+ hours! Already using the InControl Elite? Well, things just got a whole lot better with the BeDry Elitecare!

Elite Comfort, Elite Protection: With an ISO Max Absorbency of 10,000 ml, BeDry EliteCare is engineered to be sleek and snug, and can be your go-to adult diaper for ultimate comfort without compromising on protection. It's the perfect balance, ready to keep you covered day and night.

Whiff-X Technology: The secret sauce is our Whiff-X Core. It's not just a fancy name – it locks in liquid to keep your skin moisture-free, eliminates bacteria, and lets you stay odour free both during and after use.

Comfort Zone: BeDry EliteCare is trim yet absorbent, with standing leak guards, elastic waistbands, and a reinforced frontal panel. It's like a hug for your confidence!

Sizing for All: Whether you're S or XL, we got you. Find your perfect fit, secure it with our hook and loop fasteners, and go conquer the day (or night)!

View attachment 128784View attachment 128785View attachment 128786

Please note that Small & Large sizes will be made available at a later date, as we still have a large number of the InControl Elite available in these sizes, look out for some discounts as we sell them out. We will soon be discontinuing the Elites in Small to XL sizes.

Here are the features of BeDry EliteCare at a quick glance:
  • Extra soft and smooth waterproof plastic outer layer
  • Whiff-X technology for advanced odour control, bacteria elimination, and a dry skin sensation.
  • Versatile solution suitable for both daytime and nighttime use.
  • Available in Small to XL Sizes, ensuring a perfect fit for all users.
  • Taping guide for easy application
  • Tall standing leak guards for extra protection
  • Front and back elastic waistbands for a secure fit
  • Hook and loop style fasteners allowing for an unlimited number of adjustments for added convenience
  • Reinforced frontal panel for enhanced durability
  • Rapid absorbing core for maximum leak protection

We didn't just make this in a lab – we listened to your thoughts, mixed it with some science and added the already established BeDry charm! Much like its counterparts, the BeDry and the BeDry Night, the BeDry EliteCare is meant for you to #BeDryStayDry!

Click HERE to place an order!!

What are your thoughts on this? Any questions or opinions to share? Let's keep this thread buzzing – your experience and words matter!
I wish you wouldn't do away with the adhesive tape tabs. I have tried hook and loop over the years, and I find it not as good as regular adhesive in my case because I am an active guy. Hook and loop tends to come undone or loosen over time. I think that, if people want hook and loop, they should have that option, but tape should also be an option. I chose the BeDry due to their adhesive tape tabs. I hope InControl considers these for the BeDry Elite Care because only then will I make the switch. You don't have to eliminate hook and loop, but please, don't eliminate tape either.

Reactions: jdinvirginia, Vividness5289, Diprs2 and 3 others
...and another fav diaper is slated for extinction... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2 and BabylinoAddict
I just ordered a case of these as the “regular” Bedry cases are sold out in size Medium. I often times have used the “Elite” over the past 3-4 years and really like it, so I will be curious to see how the new version compares. The Elite was getting towards my outer edge of thickness preference (meaning I wouldn’t care for a product any thicker/bulkier than that), so hopefully it’s similar in that way.

HalMidLife said:
I just ordered a case of these as the “regular” Bedry cases are sold out in size Medium. I often times have used the “Elite” over the past 3-4 years and really like it, so I will be curious to see how the new version compares. The Elite was getting towards my outer edge of thickness preference (meaning I wouldn’t care for a product any thicker/bulkier than that), so hopefully it’s similar in that way.
It should meet your expectations for thickness.

Reactions: Diprs2, InControlRohan, HalMidLife and 1 other person
Waynelopen said:
It should meet your expectations for thickness.
Awesome!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back