The BeDry EliteCare is here! Latest Disposable Diaper by InControl!

All these changes are getting a little bit confusing for me.

Reactions: indiaperdl, BabylinoAddict and BigAl2
The changes are a marketing tactic. It is race between the companies on the best ISO rating for the dollar. But in real usage. I have found them all to absorb around 2 liters for day time use. Give or take some between them all. At night i find them for me. To be around 2.5 liters.

Reactions: Diprs2, jdinvirginia, BabylinoAddict and 1 other person
2 liters during daytime, that is still a lot of pee to walk around carrying in a diaper. I can only imagine how bulky it will be In one’s pants.

Reactions: Diprs2 and BigAl2
BirdieM said:
Everything sold out quickly it seems!
If you were looking for Small or Large sizes, they aren't available yet.

Kayleigh said:
Thanks. Pricing for 12 seems affordable although I don’t know how expensive their shipping is. I hate it when you don’t see the shipping charges upfront.
We do offer Free Shipping within USA and Canada for orders above $70 US ~ $95 CAD. Otherwise, you can easily view the estimate shipping cost on our website after adding a product to cart.
1706535894032.png

InControlRohan said:
We do offer Free Shipping within USA and Canada for orders above $70 US ~ $95 CAD. Otherwise, you can easily view the estimate shipping cost on our website after adding a product to cart.
View attachment 129043
That is not correct. You only offer free shipping to some of the Canadian provinces.

cantwait said:
What’s the difference between this and the standard be dry? Is this going to replace the first be dry
Great question! Well, the BeDry is slightly less absorbent (7,500 ml ISO Max Absorbency) when compared to the BeDry EliteCare (10,000 ml ISO Max Absorbency). Additionally, the BeDry is an ideal option for daytime use, whereas the BeDry EliteCare is equally effective for daytime and night-time use.

Reactions: Diprs2
theancientmariner said:
Very nice! Will there be free samples of these ones too like the BeDry Elites?
Samples will be made available some time this week! :)

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner
Subtlerustle said:
@InControlRohan how are these different than the Hybrid Elite’s? Other than capacity of course.
Thanks for this question! Like you rightly mentioned, the capacity is significantly different (almost double) and the other major difference is that the BeDry EliteCare features the revolutionary Whiff-X technology for advanced odour control.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Subtlerustle
BigAl1 said:
All these new diapers. What ever happened to if i ain't broke don't fix it?
I get where you're coming from, my friend. However, our goal is to provide our customers with ample options, as everyone's preferences and type of incontinence differs.

Reactions: Diprs2 and BigAl2
xux said:
All these changes are getting a little bit confusing for me.
We understand that it may across as a lot. But the changes mostly revolve around capacity, tape style and bulkiness. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have about the product.

A size small that goes up to 42"

Damn, they need an x-small unless you want to wrap it twice before tapeing

BabylinoAddict said:
@InControlRobert Do the BeDrys replace the Inspires?
I believe you're referring to InControl Original. The BeDry replaces that, yes. The BeDry EliteCare will be replacing the InControl Elite.

Reactions: BabylinoAddict
InControlRohan said:
I believe you're referring to InControl Original. The BeDry replaces that, yes. The BeDry EliteCare will be replacing the InControl Elite.
Kudos for the info.

Do you plan offering the BeDrys in bariatric sizes to meet the needs of obese persons who are unable to fit into L and XL? I'm asking this question as a few major incontinence article manufacturers offer adult briefs in XXL and XXXL.

Last edited:
Reactions: InControlRohan
BabylinoAddict said:
Kudos for the info.

Do you plan offering the BeDrys in bariatric sizes to meet the needs of obese persons who are unable to fit into L and XL? I'm asking this question as a few major incontinence article manufacturers offer adult briefs in XXL and XXXL.
Great question! We can tell you that presently XL is the largest size our factories produce. But our team is working on finding ways to offer our products in larger sizes in the future. Also, it might help to know that our XL size does fit up to a 57" waist with our adhesive tabs.

Reactions: Diprs2 and BabylinoAddict
Got some good news, everyone!

Our Disposables Reference Guide is now fully updated with our newest products, and we would love for you to check it out! Dive into the details of our diapers with charts identical to what we use ourselves and trust our official retailers with.

If you've ever wondered what makes each of our diapers unique or struggled with finding the perfect size, then this guide is your go-to solution! It ensures that you have the most up-to-date info to pick the diaper that fits you like a glove. But choosing the right size isn't just about comfort, right? It's also about feeling confident and in control! So don't compromise on that freedom – check out our disposables reference guide HERE!

Reactions: Diprs2, BigAl2, BabylinoAddict and 1 other person
InControlRohan said:
Great question! Well, the BeDry is slightly less absorbent (7,500 ml ISO Max Absorbency) when compared to the BeDry EliteCare (10,000 ml ISO Max Absorbency). Additionally, the BeDry is an ideal option for daytime use, whereas the BeDry EliteCare is equally effective for daytime and night-time use.

Are you going to continue caring the be dry night?

cantwait said:
Are you going to continue caring the be dry night?
Yes, of course. We just had higher-than-anticipated sales during the launch and we are out of stock with more coming in two weeks.

Reactions: Diprs2 and InControlRohan
Back