The BeDry EliteCare is here! Latest Disposable Diaper by InControl!

InControlRohan

Rep for InControl
Company Rep
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Hey everyone!

Hope you’re doing well and having a lovely new year so far. Exciting news from InControl – here’s our latest addition to the BeDry Series, the BeDry EliteCare!
1.png2.png3.png

Let me tell you what makes this diaper a game-changer. Forget the technical mumbo jumbo – this is the real deal for both day and night use, and here's why:

Day & Night Covered: BeDry EliteCare has your back whenever you need it, day or night. It's not just an ordinary adult diaper and offers over 12 hours of leak resistance. Yeah, you read that right – 12+ hours! Already using the InControl Elite? Well, things just got a whole lot better with the BeDry Elitecare!

Elite Comfort, Elite Protection: With an ISO Max Absorbency of 10,000 ml, BeDry EliteCare is engineered to be sleek and snug, and can be your go-to adult diaper for ultimate comfort without compromising on protection. It's the perfect balance, ready to keep you covered day and night.

Whiff-X Technology: The secret sauce is our Whiff-X Core. It's not just a fancy name – it locks in liquid to keep your skin moisture-free, eliminates bacteria, and lets you stay odour free both during and after use.

Comfort Zone: BeDry EliteCare is trim yet absorbent, with standing leak guards, elastic waistbands, and a reinforced frontal panel. It's like a hug for your confidence!

Sizing for All: Whether you're S or XL, we got you. Find your perfect fit, secure it with our hook and loop fasteners, and go conquer the day (or night)!

4.png5.png6.png

Please note that Small & Large sizes will be made available at a later date, as we still have a large number of the InControl Elite available in these sizes, look out for some discounts as we sell them out. We will soon be discontinuing the Elites in Small to XL sizes.

Here are the features of BeDry EliteCare at a quick glance:
  • Extra soft and smooth waterproof plastic outer layer
  • Whiff-X technology for advanced odour control, bacteria elimination, and a dry skin sensation.
  • Versatile solution suitable for both daytime and nighttime use.
  • Available in Small to XL Sizes, ensuring a perfect fit for all users.
  • Taping guide for easy application
  • Tall standing leak guards for extra protection
  • Front and back elastic waistbands for a secure fit
  • Hook and loop style fasteners allowing for an unlimited number of adjustments for added convenience
  • Reinforced frontal panel for enhanced durability
  • Rapid absorbing core for maximum leak protection

We didn't just make this in a lab – we listened to your thoughts, mixed it with some science and added the already established BeDry charm! Much like its counterparts, the BeDry and the BeDry Night, the BeDry EliteCare is meant for you to #BeDryStayDry!

Click HERE to place an order!!

What are your thoughts on this? Any questions or opinions to share? Let's keep this thread buzzing – your experience and words matter!

Reactions: jbond007, Diprs2, LittleRugrat45 and 5 others
I don't like seeing good diapers such as the Elite discontinued BUT it's nice to see when they are superseded by something that is ACTUALLY better which doesn't happen real often. I was sad to see the Essentials go out but the BeDry that replaced them is just as good if not better. I'll try these when large and XL become available in samples.

Reactions: Diprs2, BobbiSueEllen, babybobby and 2 others
Next week, we expect to have samples available for you. Currently, you can place orders for bags and cases. Regarding Amazon availability, there will be a delay since we are transitioning towards utilizing third-party sellers instead of stocking items ourselves on Amazon, so they will have to order them first to stock Amazon warehouses. However, we recommend ordering directly from us for the most reliable service. This ensures that your package is delivered discreetly and directly to your doorstep.

Reactions: PrincessPlaypen, TheDideeboy and InControlRohan
So which product is replacing the essentials?

all of them are confusing of what is what now days or what the actual difrence is between all of them new/old,
Should have a mix sample avail for each diapers in a combo

Reactions: Diprs2, thickdiapers, BigAl2 and 1 other person
The bedry meet my needs.

Reactions: InControlRohan
xux said:
So which product is replacing the essentials?
The Essentials is being replaced with the BeDry.

Reactions: BigAl2
InControlRobert said:
Next week, we expect to have samples available for you. Currently, you can place orders for bags and cases. Regarding Amazon availability, there will be a delay since we are transitioning towards utilizing third-party sellers instead of stocking items ourselves on Amazon, so they will have to order them first to stock Amazon warehouses. However, we recommend ordering directly from us for the most reliable service. This ensures that your package is delivered discreetly and directly to your doorstep.
Everything sold out quickly it seems!

Very nice! Will there be free samples of these ones too like the BeDry Elites?

Reactions: Diprs2, Thomas2459 and InControlRohan
What’s the difference between this and the standard be dry? Is this going to replace the first be dry

I wish everything would stop being 36 in a case.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and Chocobo114
Are these going to be available in Europe?

Reactions: soggybottoms8882
I wish Rearz would come out with something closer to Crinklz or BetteryDry, a good yet affordable diaper rather than chasing absurd ISO ratings.
Even better if it were made domestically rather than shipped over the pacific.

Reactions: someguy26, Diprs2 and BigAl2
All these new diapers. What ever happened to if i ain't broke don't fix it?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and InControlRohan
Are these plastic or cloth backed?

Plastic.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and InControlRohan
Thanks. Pricing for 12 seems affordable although I don’t know how expensive their shipping is. I hate it when you don’t see the shipping charges upfront.

Reactions: Diprs2, xux and BigAl2
If you spend a certain amount shipping is included.

@InControlRohan how are these different than the Hybrid Elite’s? Other than capacity of course.

Back