The BeDry EliteCare is here! Latest Disposable Diaper by InControl!

Waynelopen said:
If my comments here are TMI, please let me know.
I wonder if what I'm noticing re: gel consistency has to do with the really effective wicking? Maybe moisture is just spreading out before forming noticeable solid patches of gel in the middle of the diaper?
Not tmi. Thank you for your updates. I needed to read them. I tried the BeDry night and can say the plastic just like on these only became softer and smoother as it got wetter. H&L tapes held just fine and it was a really comfortable diaper. So these are pretty much the same.

Reactions: Diprs2, InControlRohan and BigAl2
Nice! I gave one more update on the other recent bedry thread. I've been enjoying these more the more I've used them. They are just really comfy, dependable, super absorbent diapers that do seem to hold a good 4 or so solid wettings without leaking. They swell a decent amount in the process, but not an insane amount. And the h&l tapes are really nice.

Reactions: theancientmariner, Diprs2, BigAl2 and 1 other person
iatec779 said:
feel thinner
They become thick, bulky and cozy once wet.

Reactions: Diprs2 and BigAl2
10,000ml!!!!

So how is wicking and distribution?
I hadn't seen anything in the product details about wicking and wetness distribution. Just seems like another over rated high capacity diaper that'll swell where the wetness is concentrated.
Yeah not interested. As a guy, I don't like the appearance that I'm smuggling some sort of contraband in my pants. Imo, if you tried one high capacity diaper you tried them all.

Reactions: Diprs2
Nowididit said:
10,000ml!!!!

So how is wicking and distribution?
I hadn't seen anything in the product details about wicking and wetness distribution. Just seems like another over rated high capacity diaper that'll swell where the wetness is concentrated.
Yeah not interested. As a guy, I don't like the appearance that I'm smuggling some sort of contraband in my pants. Imo, if you tried one high capacity diaper you tried them all.
Well, looks like you've formed an opinion even before anyone had an opportunity to answer your question. But that's okay. I completely understand why you may not be interested based on an assumption and experience with other brands. Quick question - have you tried the InControl Elite incontinence briefs? If yes, I can tell you that the wicking and distribution capabilities of the BeDry EliteCare are just as good as the InControl Elites, if not better.

You can order a sample and share your thoughts after using them. :)

As I've said repeatedly, they really wick remarkably well. I feel like I consistently get much better overall absorption from these than from any other diaper I've tried, and without much at all in the way of contortion to hit different parts of the padding. It just spreads evenly every time.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, diaperdude and InControlRohan
Waynelopen said:
As I've said repeatedly, they really wick remarkably well. I feel like I consistently get much better overall absorption from these than from any other diaper I've tried, and without much at all in the way of contortion to hit different parts of the padding. It just spreads evenly every time.
Thank you for sharing your experience!

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, diaperdude and Waynelopen
I received mine yesterday, as usual a day after ordering (pretty great I think).

In a nutshell, I love them. It might be faulty memory, but I feel like the plastic shell is a bit softer than the previous “Elite”, but it’s certainly not less so. Absorption I find to be slightly improved over the Elite, and that’s pretty cool because the those were already were great in that regard.

I also find them to be exceptionally comfortable and not bulky, which is something I was concerned about. As usual with Incontrol, they fit me perfectly.

One downside for some folks is they are crinkly. That said, it’s not noticeable in most public places with background noise. I would say approach with caution if you are concerned about noise in quiet situations. For example, I had a dentist visit yesterday and the exam room was very quiet; I could definitely hear the crinkling - which I don’t personally mind - but some folks might be embarrassed about that.

All said, A+ product as far as I’m concerned. I will be adding these to my “staple” list along with the regular Bedry.

Reactions: theancientmariner, Diprs2, diaperkool and 1 other person
HalMidLife said:
One downside for some folks is they are crinkly. That said, it’s not noticeable in most public places with background noise. I would say approach with caution if you are concerned about noise in quiet situations. For example, I had a dentist visit yesterday and the exam room was very quiet; I could definitely hear the crinkling - which I don’t personally mind - but some folks might be embarrassed about that.
This is precisely the reason for which I prefer avoid wearing plastic-backed disposables outdoors.

I love the crinkle, noiser the better lol

Wish we could get them in the UK

• Love
Reactions: Andy86, BabylinoAddict and Diprs2
Crinklesounds said:
I love the crinkle, noiser the better lol

Wish we could get them in the UK
Safeexpress have them in stock if you don’t mind the shipping 😊🦉

Reactions: Crinklesounds
HalMidLife said:
I received mine yesterday, as usual a day after ordering (pretty great I think).

In a nutshell, I love them. It might be faulty memory, but I feel like the plastic shell is a bit softer than the previous “Elite”, but it’s certainly not less so. Absorption I find to be slightly improved over the Elite, and that’s pretty cool because the those were already were great in that regard.

I also find them to be exceptionally comfortable and not bulky, which is something I was concerned about. As usual with Incontrol, they fit me perfectly.

All said, A+ product as far as I’m concerned. I will be adding these to my “staple” list along with the regular Bedry.
Is it discrete enough for day use under jeans? For example comparable with Tena active fit maxi ?

Last edited:
unidl said:
Is it discrete enough for day use under jeans? For example comparable with Tena active fit maxi ?
They are definitely not as thin as the active fit maxi. I’ve used those quite a lot as well, and they’re pretty much the best I’ve seen for being discrete. They literally disappear under jeans and are super quiet too.

I rarely wear jeans, so I can’t say this with any authority, but I think the EliteCare is at a thickness threshold where they probably wouldn’t be able to disappear under jeans. I pretty much live in Under Armour athletic pants, and unlike jeans, they have some room in the butt.

I just had a look in the mirror, and Ithe Elite Care is mostly hidden under my athletic pants, but there is some “butt puffiness” that is noticeable if someone is really looking, so I think jeans would definitely puff out with EliteCare.

Reactions: BabylinoAddict and diaperdude
InControlRohan said:
Quick update, everyone - BeDry EliteCare bags and cases in Small size are now available!!

https://incontroldiapers.com/bedry-elitecare/

For those who've been waiting, this is your chance to get it.
Will the any of the incontrol range coming to the UK soon?

I've tried the Elite Care and they are great as they were sold by NRU, would like to try the night and day version to see what I prefer.

Exited to try these!

Back