Some of My Little Girl Outfits (and Stories)

babylock1 said:
Mary Janes would be the answer - pastel (think-pink) sneakers - light colored ankle boots (low cut to reveal the frilly top)
I have some mary janes in white to match.

Reactions: mistykitty and Angelapinks
I got this long-sleeve nightgown. I was hoping to avoid getting long-sleeve pajamas for a while, but my cold body begs to differ. I also didn't really want to get a long-sleeve nightgown because I was afraid my legs would be cold, but I just had to get this one.

It's a tight fit and the sleeves are almost not long enough, but it works for me. It's also incredibly warm since it's fleece. I love the little girl ruffles and the little bow on the collar. Unicorns are the perfect theme for a little girl, and I think purple is my favorite girl color (pink is a close second).

1704274655881.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, ozzy4605, Seasonedcitizen and 5 others
Love that

Reactions: Angelapinks and mistykitty
Where do I find clothing like this they are so pretty.

Got this smocked dress. I really like the babyish/little girlish smocked dresses with peter pan collars, puffed sleeves, and a row of buttons and a bow on the back. They are probably my favorite kinds of dresses. Not a huge fan of the red, but I love the rocking horse motifs. I'm surprised this goes up to girls size 12. The rocking horses seem pretty babyish to me. I can't imagine anyone older than about 6 being happy wearing it, yet here I am, an adult being treated like a 3 year old girl. :)

1704305555721.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ozzy4605, OnePiece, diaperballerina and 8 others
Fleegster said:
Where do I find clothing like this they are so pretty.
Mostly Carter's, but you have to fit in kids size 14. Others include places like Children's Place (mostly up to kids 16/18), Amazon, and supermarket sites, like Target.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
tobid03 said:
Mostly Carter's, but you have to fit in kids size 14. Others include places like Children's Place (mostly up to kids 16/18), Amazon, and supermarket sites, like Target.
So sad I want to wear them but I'm 250lbs with a 36" waist finding clothing that's cute is not easy.

Fleegster said:
So sad I want to wear them but I'm 250lbs with a 36" waist finding clothing that's cute is not easy.
Privatina can help. Top quality stuff, but you have to be willing to spend the money. Things they have made for me have been spot on fit and amazingly cute.

Reactions: Angelapinks
tobid03 said:
I've had some little girl clothes for awhile, but I never got a full wardrobe because I wanted to wait until I had my own house. Since that's years off right now, I decided to go ahead and get everything I wanted now. This might be better in the blog section, but since there's no sissy/girls-specific blog section, I thought I'd put it here. This may or may not be an ongoing thread depending on how I feel or things coming in.

I got a Cinderella nightgown. It's an authentic Disney Princess girls nightgown. I was already in girls underwear. I then had a baby bath and shaved off all my adult hair. I was put into some Frozen underwear and then the Cinderella nightgown. Once it was time for bed, I was put in a wet (with water - didn't want a smell) girls Goodnite (for our purposes a pull up). I spent some time in a carseat and then a highchair before bed. It's really different to be in a car seat wearing a Disney Princess nightgown and sucking a pacifier. Makes me really feel like a little girl. If you looked below the face, it really looked like a little girl. For bed, I spent some time strapped face down to the corners of my bed. (I didn't stay strapped all night.) There's something really different being in a wet girls pull up and an actual girls nightgown and being forced to sleep in it. It's the authentic toddler/little girl's experience.

View attachment 95109

I also have this MLP shirt and leggings combo. It's my first pair of leggings ever, and boy does it emphasize any diaper bulge. I had on a wet pull up (Goodnite) when I was trying it on for the first time, and it's super obvious. It's an exact replica of clothes any little girl would wear and a girl's pacifier completes the look. I may post more things later.

View attachment 95113
This is adorable I'm so jealous omg

tobid03 said:
Got some white t-strap mary janes, just like little girls wear. I’d prefer a flatter, lighter colored sole (seems more true to the authentic little girl mary janes in my experience), but it’ll do for now. Also, they’re not the most comfortable for me (I can totally see getting blisters if I walked a lot.), but I won’t be wearing them out anyway. This might have to do with sizing, but who knows.

After my previous attempt to get white t-strap mary janes fell through, I’m happy that I have a pair. It seems flat t-straps are a rarity, even more so in white.

DP0425202211004731M
My favourite mary janes are oxford brogue t-bar patent black made by Lilley although i want some shiny patent red lather ones as mie are worn out 🥰

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
tobid03 said:
Got this smocked dress. I really like the babyish/little girlish smocked dresses with peter pan collars, puffed sleeves, and a row of buttons and a bow on the back. They are probably my favorite kinds of dresses. Not a huge fan of the red, but I love the rocking horse motifs. I'm surprised this goes up to girls size 12. The rocking horses seem pretty babyish to me. I can't imagine anyone older than about 6 being happy wearing it, yet here I am, an adult being treated like a 3 year old girl. :)

View attachment 126883
That is just too freking cute. I wish i could find girls clothing lick that in Australia. But i have had no such luck finding clothing like this. As most clothing manufacturers stop there little kids clothing at a AUS size 9. Witch i can just barely fit into, and the AUS size 9 girls dresses are like a tight shirt on me.Thay are just too short on me. You must be the luckyst person on earth to find little girls clothing like this. Keep up with your search to find the cutest little girls clothing ever.

Reactions: Angelapinks and tobid03
michaelmc said:
My favourite mary janes are oxford brogue t-bar patent black made by Lilley although i want some shiny patent red lather ones as mie are worn out 🥰
These white T bars may look nice with pink tights and a pretty dress fluffed up with two patticoats. Oh and don't forget the little ankle socks with lace edging over the tights

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
It's been a while since I've made updates. Lots of new stuff. I love these smocked dresses with a row of buttons and a bow on the back. It's the quintessential little/baby/toddler girl look.

Dress 1:
1713825028384.png
1713825169805.png

Dress 2:
I love the flowers embroidered on this one. Very little girlish.1713826253499.png
1713825113366.png
1713825131608.png

Dress 3:
I love the big, pink bows on this one. It just screams little girl. Add to that the polka dots, it's just fully little girl. Not as big of a fan of the embroidery on this one though.
1713825438731.png

Got these sandals. I think they're the perfect imitation of a little girl's summer sandals down to the velcro straps.
1713824385929.png

I can just imagine walking along the beach wearing them and a light summer dress like this.
1713824680804.png

...Or being forced to wear them as a flower girl at a wedding.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: longallsboy, diaperlover321, Ali123 and 7 others
We big girls are jealous.

tobid03 said:
It's been a while since I've made updates. Lots of new stuff. I love these smocked dresses with a row of buttons and a bow on the back. It's the quintessential little/baby/toddler girl look.

Dress 1:
View attachment 134727
View attachment 134731

Dress 2:
I love the flowers embroidered on this one. Very little girlish.View attachment 134736
View attachment 134729
View attachment 134730

Dress 3:
I love the big, pink bows on this one. It just screams little girl. Add to that the polka dots, it's just fully little girl. Not as big of a fan of the embroidery on this one though.
View attachment 134732

Got these sandals. I think they're the perfect imitation of a little girl's summer sandals down to the velcro straps.
View attachment 134724

I can just imagine walking along the beach wearing them and a light summer dress like this.
View attachment 134725

I agree with @Seasonedcitizen very jealous, such beautiful dresses and I’d also love to wear them or be forced to wear them. 🤭

Jenny x ❤️

Here’s my similar outfit.

IMG_5428.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, diaperlover321, Ali123 and 2 others
tobid03 said:
Lovely dresses. What would be your reaction to be dressed as a pretty flower girl in one of these dresses?

Reactions: Ali123
Not sure why that dress 2 first picture turned out in black and white. Maybe this will work?1713889974113.png
Radical said:
Lovely dresses. What would be your reaction to be dressed as a pretty flower girl in one of these dresses?
As a fantasy, I would love it. In the fantasy, I would be thoroughly embarrassed. In reality, I wouldn't do it unless I'm by myself in privacy.

I have a really long story that goes along with that flower girl fantasy. Basically, a wife physically turns her misbehaving husband into a 5 year old girl who then becomes a 3 year old girl, then unborn down to 5 months, then reborn and grows until being stuck at 3 years old and being treated as little girl for the rest of life. (Not that I approve of misbehavior.)

During the 1st 3 year old period, the wife finds an actual good guy and marries him. The former husband, now a daughter, has to serve as a flower girl at the former wife's (now Mommy's) wedding. At this point, potty training has gone, and she's diapered in prefold cloth diapers and plastic pants under the flower girl dress and has to waddle down the aisle in front of the everybody while tossing flower petals.

==================================

I also actually have one of these dresses. :)

1713890073536.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali123
Interesting premise does the former husband have any memories as he ages down?

Radical said:
Interesting premise does the former husband have any memories as he ages down?
Yes, he is fully aware all the way down to the womb. This is necessary for the "punishment" from the former wife to be the most effective. Of course, he is limited physically by whatever age he is at. He will speak with with a childish cadence as a child and be unable to talk until the appropriate age while growing up as a baby. Somehow, Mommy just has a sixth sense about when he, rather, she is having a tantrum over the "punishment" as a baby instead of just the normal baby things and teases her about it.

Last edited:
Not sure why that one pic keeps turning black and white. If this doesn't work, I give up.

1713906709179.png

I got some Rapunzel nightgowns. Surprisingly, they fit comfortably, even better than the Cinderella one I got a while ago.

1713902863814.png

1713906642644.png

In that forced regression fantasy, there is a part where they go to Disneyland after former husband, now little girl, gets a Disney princess dress for Christmas. (Just a side note: Disney generally bans costumes for anyone older than 13.) At first, I imagined something like this, which I actually have one of. It's just too glittery, like it seems a lot of official Disney Parks dresses are.
1713903497032.png
1713903725111.png

I later imagined something more like this nightgown, but it's only available in 2t-5t, hence why I got what I got.

1713904399181.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks and Ali123
Back