Some of My Little Girl Outfits (and Stories)

I’m a 34 to 36 waist. I just saw some cute girls panties in sizes 14 and 16. Would they fit me? They come in bikini and hipster.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Kayleigh said:
I’m a 34 to 36 waist. I just saw some cute girls panties in sizes 14 and 16. Would they fit me? They come in bikini and hipster.
Hard to say. It would depend on the brand and your definition of fit. You might have better luck asking the subforum.

Kayleigh said:
I was a 34 to 36 waist for quite a long time and I always wore size 14/16 girls panties. I prefered the full briefs and sometimes hip hugger styles but the bikini style did not fit right. The last trip to N.Y. State I bought some real cute girls panties at the J.C. Penny store in Buffalo.

Thanks.

Reactions: Angelapinks
tobid03 said:
I've had some little girl clothes for awhile, but I never got a full wardrobe because I wanted to wait until I had my own house. Since that's years off right now, I decided to go ahead and get everything I wanted now. This might be better in the blog section, but since there's no sissy/girls-specific blog section, I thought I'd put it here. This may or may not be an ongoing thread depending on how I feel or things coming in.

I got a Cinderella nightgown. It's an authentic Disney Princess girls nightgown. I was already in girls underwear. I then had a baby bath and shaved off all my adult hair. I was put into some Frozen underwear and then the Cinderella nightgown. Once it was time for bed, I was put in a wet (with water - didn't want a smell) girls Goodnite (for our purposes a pull up). I spent some time in a carseat and then a highchair before bed. It's really different to be in a car seat wearing a Disney Princess nightgown and sucking a pacifier. Makes me really feel like a little girl. If you looked below the face, it really looked like a little girl. For bed, I spent some time strapped face down to the corners of my bed. (I didn't stay strapped all night.) There's something really different being in a wet girls pull up and an actual girls nightgown and being forced to sleep in it. It's the authentic toddler/little girl's experience.

View attachment 95109
Your choices for nightgowns are absolutely adorable... you have fab taste. Although I have a few, and a girls size 18 will usually do the trick for me, it's the length I struggle with. A girls nightgown is designed to be close to, or below the knee, and I'm just way too tall... they end up just covering my butt. Same prob with jammie bottoms.. they're just too darn short. I'd buy that blue princess one in a heartbeat if it was actually long enough. :cry:
As for the car seat: I **love** my carseat.. but it may never actually get used in a car because being 5'12" tall, there's never enough headroom for being in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: tobid03 and Angelapinks
Got some white t-strap mary janes, just like little girls wear. I’d prefer a flatter, lighter colored sole (seems more true to the authentic little girl mary janes in my experience), but it’ll do for now. Also, they’re not the most comfortable for me (I can totally see getting blisters if I walked a lot.), but I won’t be wearing them out anyway. This might have to do with sizing, but who knows.

After my previous attempt to get white t-strap mary janes fell through, I’m happy that I have a pair. It seems flat t-straps are a rarity, even more so in white.

DP0425202211004731M

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ozzy4605, michaelmc, Angelapinks and 1 other person
tobid03 said:
Got some white t-strap mary janes, just like little girls wear. I’d prefer a flatter, lighter colored sole (seems more true to the authentic little girl mary janes in my experience), but it’ll do for now. Also, they’re not the most comfortable for me (I can totally see getting blisters if I walked a lot.), but I won’t be wearing them out anyway. This might have to do with sizing, but who knows.

After my previous attempt to get white t-strap mary janes fell through, I’m happy that I have a pair. It seems flat t-straps are a rarity, even more so in white.

DP0425202211004731M
Love these

I wish they made them I’m my size.

daisycupcake said:
You are so lucky to be able to shop there. I'm in the UK and can't
ASOS has some black t-strap mary janes up to a US womens 11, but the reviews are mixed on sizing and quality. They also have multiple listings for what seems like the same product and one in wide width.

Last edited:
Reactions: daisycupcake and JustC
tobid03 said:
ASOS has some black t-strap mary janes up to a US womens 11, but the reviews are mixed on sizing and quality. They also have multiple listings for what seems like the same product and one in wide width.
I've just taken a punt and ordered a pair....

JustC said:
I've just taken a punt and ordered a pair....
I can confirm they're very nice. Got a pair in 10's they're tight but for the price...

Attachments

• 20230228_201858.jpg
    20230228_201858.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • Love
Reactions: SissyJoanne, Ali123, tobid03 and 3 others
Love that blue dress! Also? That Minnie outfit, So much want :)

Reactions: tobid03
Love the cute clothes

I got some hair accessories.
1679098509013.png

1679098586635.png

I also got this, a crochet baby girl headband. I’ve always wanted one of these, and it actually fits! I just imagine myself suddenly being turned into a baby girl by imaginary wife, and I’m looking up at her with a shocked face wearing this headband.

images

I also have some flower hair clips in the same style.

• Love
Reactions: SissyJoanne, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
I got a gymnastics leotard. Not sure if it's too tight, but I love otherwise so far. Don't really have good pics of it at the moment, unfortunately.

One of my fantasies is being turned into a 3 year old little girl who starts gymnastics. The only way to be turned back into the man I used to be is performing a perfect routine, except I can only compete once I'm 6 according to gymnastics rules.

Unfortunately, I don't get a perfect routine by the last day of my 6th year. Unbeknownst to me the first time around, I never wake up as a 7 year old. Instead, I get thrown back to my 3rd birthday where I get to start the last 4 years over having to relearn everything. Seeing as I didn't get a perfect routine the first time, how likely is the 2nd, ...or the 3rd, time's the charm?

Meanwhile, I'm stuck as a full little girl with a girly little girl's bedroom and a little girl life, going to school as a little girl once I'm old enough. Being forced to go to kindergarten and first grade again (...and again), but as a little girl--Oh the horror!

I try to display my clearly adult intelligence. While my adult mind is preserved, it seems every bit of my adult intelligence disappeared to match my physical age. Unfortunately, I only find this out at the moment I need it to prove my adult intellect. Only what is appropriate for the physical age I'm at comes out.

I find out that I have to relearn the alphabet and everything else a 3-6 year old would have to learn every time around.

Consequently, I only look and act like a little girl to everyone around me, and no one believes I'm a man or that I'm cycling through the same 4 years over and over.

I also have some bedwetting accidents and some babying.

• Love
Reactions: ozzy4605, michaelmc, Sissyleslie and 2 others
tobid03 said:
I also have some bedwetting accidents and some babying.
There are many adults who have nocturnal enuresis. They must deal with it for their entire life. You are no different. Be sure to always to diaper up before beddy-bye, the time you go to bed. Here is some information about this condition.

ADULT BEDWETTING CAUSES AND TREATMENTS

ADULT BEDWETTING (SLEEP ENURESIS)

For many adults, it is hard to even talk about something that they often think of as a “kid thing,” but the truth is that 5,000,000 Americans struggle with adult bedwetting, also known as sleep enuresis. There’s no shame in recognizing that you have a problem with adult bedwetting. In fact, accepting that your body is not functioning the way you’d like it to is the first step towards treatment – and you’ll be happy to hear that real, effective treatments are available. Simply put, there’s no reason why anyone shouldn’t have a dry night – and that includes you. It’s worth noting that bedwetting in adults is actually different than what children go through. And while that might not remove the embarrassment, you must know that nocturnal enuresis is involuntary and not your fault.
To fully understand why you may be experiencing adult bedwetting, a quick anatomy refresher course could be helpful.
Urine is produced by the kidneys and travels through the ureters to the bladder to be stored. The bladder is basically a muscular sac that holds urine until it is ready to be released into the urethra, the tube that connects the bladder to the outside of the body.
At the same time the bladder contracts, the urinary sphincter relaxes. The relaxed sphincter acts like an open door, which allows the urine to pass and exit the body. When there is a physical impediment or neurological disconnect, urination can become problematic or mistimed. Read on for more information, or click here to jump down the page, where you’ll find free downloadable materials that can help you better understand the nature of your condition and provide you strategies to talk with your doctor and develop a treatment strategy that works for you.

CAUSES OF ADULT BEDWETTING

There are several factors that can contribute to an adult experiencing nocturnal enuresis, or adult bedwetting.

Genetics

Like with so many medical issues, the first place to check is family history. Evidence has shown that adult bedwetting is hereditary. One study has shown that someone with two bedwetting parents has a 77% chance of becoming a bedwetter. When one parent wet the bed as a child, his son or daughter was found to have a 40% chance of becoming a bedwetter. These probabilities carry into adulthood as well.

Hormone imbalance

Another factor that may have to do with ADH, the antidiuretic hormone. Its main function is to signal the kidneys to decrease the amount of urine produced. Instinctively, the body normally produces more ADH to avoid nocturnal enuresis. However, some people do not produce the appropriate amount of this hormone at night, which leads to high urine production. In other cases, the body produces ADH, but the kidneys do not respond and continue to produce the same amount of urine. This excessive production of urine during sleep is defined as nocturnal polyuria. This abnormality can cause nocturnal enuresis in adults, but it is also a symptom related to type I diabetes. Consulting a healthcare professional is helpful especially if you feel that you may be experiencing diabetes or nocturnal enuresis.

Small Bladder

Patients with a “smaller” bladder are often dealing with primary nocturnal enuresis. The physical size of the bladder isn’t actually smaller, rather, the FBC (functional bladder capacity) can hold a smaller volume of urine.

Overactive Bladder Muscles

If the muscles of the bladder, known as detrusor muscles, are overactive, nocturnal enuresis can occur. In fact, an overactive bladder muscle has been found in up to 70-80% of adult bedwetting patients. Bladder irritants, such as alcohol and caffeine, can contribute to detrusor instability. Try tracking your diet and bladder activity in a bedwetting diary to see if you notice any correlations with what you eat and drink and wetting the bed.

Urinary Tract Infection

An infection in the urinary tract can sometimes cause bedwetting.

Medications

Medications are also known to increase bedwetting in adults. Side effects from hypnotics, insomnia medications, and psychiatric medications such as Mellaril (thioridazine), Clozaril (clozapine), and Risperdal (risperidone) can increase your risk. Be sure to talk to your healthcare provider about any medications prescribed and their side effects.

Stress

Stress or anxiety can sometimes cause people to wet the bed.

Other Health Issues

As for secondary nocturnal enuresis, there is plenty of research that suggests an underlying health issue is at the root of the bedwetting. Such problems can be associated with the prostate in men or pelvic organ prolapse in women. Any of these medical issues can also cause bedwetting in adults: diabetes, urinary tract infection, urinary tract stones, neurological disorders, anatomical abnormalities, urinary tract calculi, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, bladder cancer, or obstructive sleep apnea.

ADULT BEDWETTING TREATMENT OPTIONS

Talk to Your Doctor

Nocturnal Enuresis may be the symptom of an underlying condition. If this is the case, successful treatment of the condition can result in achieving nighttime dryness. In addition to managing your condition with any of the ideas listed below, you should also visit a healthcare provider to discuss symptoms and receive proper treatment.

Products For Adult Bedwetting

While there are a slew of reasons you may be wetting the bed, there are a handful of management techniques that can make all the difference when the goal is waking up dry. One of the biggest mistakes adults make is not using the correct products for protection – look for products specifically designed for overnight use, as these are more absorbent and can hold greater amounts of urine. Fit is also a big factor, so pay attention to the guides provided and don’t get anything too big or too small, as it can result in leaking during the night.
  • Mattress Covers – A variety of products exist to protect the bed including vinyl, waterproof, and absorbing mattress covers or even sheet protectors, which can make cleanup easier.
  • Absorbent Briefs – These products are a form of modified underwear designed to absorb liquid, therefore preventing leakage. Both reusable and disposable products are available.
  • Skincare Products – Many products exist to protect the skin from irritation and soreness that occur when a person experiences nocturnal enuresis. A range of soaps, lotions, and cleansing cloths exist for various skin types.

BEHAVIORAL MODIFICATIONS For Adult Bedwetting

• Monitoring Fluid Intake. Limiting intake of fluids in the late afternoon and evening before bedtime causes a decreased amount of urine produced at night.
  • Bedwetting Alarm System. Multiple variations of the alarm exist, ranging from vibrating to sounding alarms and wet-detection devices that can be attached to the underwear or a pad on which the individual sleeps.
  • Waking. This involves randomly setting an alarm to go off in the night in order to wake one for urination. The randomness keeps from training the bladder to need to empty at a set time.

SURGICAL TREATMENT For Adult Bedwetting

The involvement of surgery when attempting to treat severe detrusor overactivity is limited and should only be considered when all other less invasive treatment options have proven to be unsuccessful. All of the procedures mentioned below have associated risks that must be considered and discussed with a healthcare professional.
  • Sacral Nerve Stimulation. Sacral nerve roots are stimulated by neuromodulation, a process where neurotransmitters control various neuron groups. This increases the external sphincter tone causing the detrusor muscle neurons to stop activity. When detrusor muscle neurons have a decreased activity level the muscle will not contract constantly, which ultimately causes less frequent urination episodes. SNS is recommended for people with moderate to severe urge incontinence and for whom other treatments have not been helpful or for whom prescriptions are contraindicated.
  • Clam Cystoplasty. This is a surgical treatment where the bladder is cut open and a patch of intestine is placed in between the two halves. The goal of this procedure is to reduce bladder instability and increase bladder capacity.
  • Detrusor Myectomy. This process is also known as autoaugmentation that involves removing a portion or all of the exterior muscle surrounding the bladder. It intends to strengthen bladder contractions while reducing the number of them.

PHARMACEUTICAL TREATMENT For Sleep Enuresis

While no magic pill exists to totally eliminate nocturnal enuresis, there are medications available that might provide relief. When used in conjunction with behavioral modifications the positive effects of medication are more effective.
  • Desmopressin. By mimicking ADH or vasopressin, the kidney produces less urine.
  • Imipramine. Boasts a 40% success rate but also has a fine line between an effective dose and toxic dose.
  • Anticholinergic Medications. These prescription medications are effective for treating enuresis with detrusor overactivity, demonstrating success in 5-40% of cases. The main side effects with anticholinergic medications are dry mouth, dizziness, and blurred vision.
  • Darifenacin. This medication relieves bladder spasms and treats overactive bladder.
  • Oxybutynin. Relaxes the detrusor muscle of the bladder.
  • Tolterodine. This medication is an antimuscarinic and functions much like oxybutynin.
  • Trospium Chloride. Treats an unstable bladder by blocking cholinergic receptors that are found on muscle cells in the wall of the bladder. Once the receptors are blocked, the bladder then can relax so overactivity does not occur.
  • Solifenacin. This is a recently introduced anticholinergic that is a more selective antimuscarinic agent with fewer anticholinergic side-effects.

TREATMENTS UNDERGOING TESTING

• Botulinum Toxin A. This form of treatment is an injectable bulking agent given through a flexible cystoscope, a thin medical instrument used to examine the interior of the bladder, in different areas of the detrusor muscle wall. This outpatient procedure lasts between 6-9 months with few reported adverse side effects. This “off label” use is still undergoing testing in clinical trials.
  • Laser Acupuncture. This newer branch of acupuncture uses a laser to target specific areas of the body to treat a variety of medical problems. One study found that laser acupuncture had a success rate equal to that of desmopressin therapy after 3 months.

Talk With Other Adults Experiencing Bedwetting

It may surprise you that adult bedwetting is a very common occurrence. In fact, this page is the most visited page on the NAFC website. If you live with this condition, we encourage you to sign on to the NAFC Message Boards. Many people on our message boards live with adult bedwetting and it’s a safe, anonymous place to learn from others. Find out what has worked for them, hear their stories, and, once you’re ready, share your own.

HOW TO TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT ADULT BEDWETTING

Before a treatment can be prescribed, your physician will want to zero in on the cause of your nocturnal enuresis. A bedwetting diary is one of the most useful tools for a healthcare provider. Take care to note when you void during the day and night:
  • When accidents occur (time of day or night)
  • Amount of urine voided
  • Drinking patterns (do you drink a lot of fluids in the later afternoon/evening?)
  • What you drink (sugary, caffeinated, artificially sweetened, carbonated, alcoholic drinks, etc.)
  • Nature of the urinary stream - is the urinary stream strong and constant or is there difficulty initiating a void or continuous dribbling?
  • Any existing recurrent urinary tract infections
  • The number of wet versus dry nights
  • In addition, note any other symptoms associated with nocturnal enuresis such as night sweats
In addition to helping you find options to help cure bedwetting, it is also important to see a healthcare provider to rule out any other serious problems that may cause nocturnal enuresis as a side effect. At the appointment you can expect:
  • A physical examination
  • Neurological evaluation
  • Urinalysis and urine culture. The urinalysis and urine culture are different tests that determine the contents of the urine.
Further tests may include:
  • Uroflowometry. This involves urinating into a specialized funnel that measures the flow rate, amount of urine, and time required for urination
  • Post-void residual urine measurements. This test requires an ultrasound and are non-invasive procedures that determine the volume of urine left in the bladder after voiding
For those suffering from persistent primary nocturnal enuresis, many treatments can be used at any age.

See
nafc.org/adult-bedwetting/

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Thanks for all that info, but the bedwetting part is just a part of that little girl fantasy.

On another note, I got some red marks from that gymnastics leotard. Might have to try a size larger. I hate being sensitive to pressure urticaria (welts from pressure that can leave marks for a long time).

Reactions: Ranma, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
tobid03 said:

DP0425202211004731M

I want a children's shoe company in Spain to make me this.

B4UrShZA5Ci (2).jpg

I'm nutty about this shoe. Unfortunately I wear a size 42 European (9 men's).

- longallsboy

• Love
Reactions: ozzy4605, Sissyleslie, tobid03 and 2 others
Back