Some of My Little Girl Outfits (and Stories)

tobid03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've had some little girl clothes for awhile, but I never got a full wardrobe because I wanted to wait until I had my own house. Since that's years off right now, I decided to go ahead and get everything I wanted now. This might be better in the blog section, but since there's no sissy/girls-specific blog section, I thought I'd put it here. This may or may not be an ongoing thread depending on how I feel or things coming in.

I got a Cinderella nightgown. It's an authentic Disney Princess girls nightgown. I was already in girls underwear. I then had a baby bath and shaved off all my adult hair. I was put into some Frozen underwear and then the Cinderella nightgown. Once it was time for bed, I was put in a wet (with water - didn't want a smell) girls Goodnite (for our purposes a pull up). I spent some time in a carseat and then a highchair before bed. It's really different to be in a car seat wearing a Disney Princess nightgown and sucking a pacifier. Makes me really feel like a little girl. If you looked below the face, it really looked like a little girl. For bed, I spent some time strapped face down to the corners of my bed. (I didn't stay strapped all night.) There's something really different being in a wet girls pull up and an actual girls nightgown and being forced to sleep in it. It's the authentic toddler/little girl's experience.

1669582291898.png

I also have this MLP shirt and leggings combo. It's my first pair of leggings ever, and boy does it emphasize any diaper bulge. I had on a wet pull up (Goodnite) when I was trying it on for the first time, and it's super obvious. It's an exact replica of clothes any little girl would wear and a girl's pacifier completes the look. I may post more things later.

1669582843165.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, ozzy4605, michaelmc and 26 others
Omg there so so pretty

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Jorelaxed and (deleted member)
I love how pretty they look

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Some of my undies.1670398132714.png

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, ozzy4605, KittyninjaW and 14 others
Another nightgown. I love the puffed sleeves and the ruffle at the bottom. It's very little-girlish. I wish it flared out a bit more toward the bottom. It can kind of feel like a long shirt sometimes which isn't exactly the feeling I'm going for. Love the shiny neck though. Seems specific to girls styles.1670473338643.png

Some more pjs. I'm not sure what the hem is called, but I love the edging on the sleeves and around the neck and of course the bow and it actually mostly fits. It feels just right, like it was made for me. 😁 The edging makes it distinctly a "girls" shirt instead of just any shirt.1670473543781.png

1670473649126.png

I also got another pair of leggings and some socks. Thank you Carter's for having larger kid sizes even though I barely fit in them.1670474147587.png

1670474322819.png

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, ozzy4605, Dashsanta and 15 others
amazing outfits. I wish I was able to find stuff like this that fit.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and bugme
tobid03 said:
Another nightgown. I love the puffed sleeves and the ruffle at the bottom. It's very little-girlish. I wish it flared out a bit more toward the bottom. It can kind of feel like a long shirt sometimes which isn't exactly the feeling I'm going for. Love the shiny neck though. Seems specific to girls styles.View attachment 96385

Some more pjs. I'm not sure what the hem is called, but I love the edging on the sleeves and around the neck and of course the bow and it actually mostly fits. It feels just right, like it was made for me. 😁 The edging makes it distinctly a "girls" shirt instead of just any shirt.View attachment 96386

View attachment 96387

I also got another pair of leggings and some socks. Thank you Carter's for having larger kid sizes even though I barely fit in them.View attachment 96388

View attachment 96389
OMG I'm so jealous

Reactions: Angelapinks
I love it!

I also got these ruffle socks. I just love how little-girlish the ruffles are. Now I just need the perfect shoes to match.
1670542885327.png

• Love
Reactions: ozzy4605, michaelmc, Sissyleslie and 6 others
cute!

They look adorable.

So adorable. You are sooo lucky!

Here are some more shirts. Makes me feel like a real little girl wearing them.
3N901614.jpg

3N901610.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ozzy4605, michaelmc, SissyJoanne and 6 others
Tobias

I absolutely adore wearing these white ankle socks with the ruffled lace frills on the turnover top. They are so pretty and I agree that they look so beautifully little-girlish and Mummy loves me wearing them too. I always wear them with patent leather Mary Janes in pink, red, or white and have learnt to tap dance in them wearing a short frilly dress or skirted leotard. I feel heavenly and love showing off in front of Mummy and her grown up friends. I feel so happy being a little girl.

Reactions: DorothyPansy, sissybaby34, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 2 others
Some more nightgowns. I love how every aspect of the Doc McStuffins one screams little girl. The bows, the puffed sleeves, the ruffle hems on the sleeves and bottom, the heart and flower details. This one is my favorite by far. I slept in it last night while wearing a girls Goodnite (in my mind, a pull up) and sucking a girls pacifier. I wet the pull up in the morning. It was nice sleeping as a little girl. I think this is the most authentically close I've been to being a little girl.

There's something about nightgowns that make them irrevocably girlish. Boys also have shorts/pants/shirt pajamas, but they don't have what are basically dresses.

I also like the puffed sleeves, ruffle hems, and the bows on the Minnie nightgown.

ce3c321b-0e37-40f4-9e1a-5030acde9014.54cd37b37c358d7fdb0d6a1a9bbfcdea.jpeg

s-l1600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Humperdink2, ozzy4605, michaelmc and 12 others
gross
mini and micki are so tacky and uncultured

Reactions: Blueboy and dreamerover9000
tobid03 said:
Some more nightgowns. I love how every aspect of the Doc McStuffins one screams little girl. The bows, the puffed sleeves, the ruffle hems on the sleeves and bottom, the heart and flower details. This one is my favorite by far. I slept in it last night while wearing a girls Goodnite (in my mind, a pull up) and sucking a girls pacifier. I wet the pull up in the morning. It was nice sleeping as a little girl. I think this is the most authentically close I've been to being a little girl.

There's something about nightgowns that make them irrevocably girlish. Boys also have shorts/pants/shirt pajamas, but they don't have what are basically dresses.

I also like the puffed sleeves, ruffle hems, and the bows on the Minnie nightgown.

ce3c321b-0e37-40f4-9e1a-5030acde9014.54cd37b37c358d7fdb0d6a1a9bbfcdea.jpeg

s-l1600.jpg
I love Minnie mouse I want that nightgown

Reactions: SissyJoanne and darlingme
tobid03 said:
There’s something about Carter’s girls panties in size 14 that makes them fit me due to the stretch and give in them. I’m 36” waist with an athletic build and these fit comfortably well. Even the rise stretches. Yes, my cheeks hang out a little, but totally doable. I would highly recommend trying them. They are extremely cute and come in many different colors and prints. They are often really reduced in price online since it’s probably not a common size for the typical Carter’s clientele.

• Love
Reactions: tobid03, Angelapinks and DorothyPansy
Back