So this happened near me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I slept on this one and I just read the replies. For the most part they are disapproving and whatever support was voiced was muted by qualifications. Like others, my first reaction was one of mild shock and disapproval. But now I'm also wondering if this man will not be hailed as bellwether in years to come. He is more covered-up than the typical beach goer so this is not an issue of exposing himself. The objection is to what he is wearing: a toddler's basic garment. What could be more innocent? In the early part of the previous century people could, and did, receive a summons for exposing too much flesh on the beach. Today we smile on that era with a feeling of superior sophistication. I could go on, but you get my gist. Comments please.

BuddyBoy said:
I slept on this one and I just read the replies. For the most part they are disapproving and whatever support was voiced was muted by qualifications. Like others, my first reaction was one of mild shock and disapproval. But now I'm also wondering if this man will not be hailed as bellwether in years to come. He is more covered-up than the typical beach goer so this is not an issue of exposing himself. The objection is to what he is wearing: a toddler's basic garment. What could be more innocent? In the early part of the previous century people could, and did, receive a summons for exposing too much flesh on the beach. Today we smile on that era with a feeling of superior sophistication. I could go on, but you get my gist. Comments please.
Beachwear isn't fetwear, though. There's a huge distinction between the two. And for that matter, I can't imagine many people would go to the mall in a Speedo, either...

Reactions: Diaperedlife13 and NewMommA
BuddyBoy said:
But now I'm also wondering if this man will not be hailed as bellwether in years to come.
That man will not be the bellwether of any sort.
For most general people, that man will be considered a pervert and even worse, a pedophile.
And that's a fact.
BuddyBoy said:
He is more covered-up than the typical beach goer so this is not an issue of exposing himself.
First of all, he is not in a beach, is he?

Secondly, wearing something that's revealing or showing skin is completely different than showing your fetish to the world.
BuddyBoy said:
The objection is to what he is wearing: a toddler's basic garment. What could be more innocent?
The clothes of a toddler aren't innocent.
The toddlers are innocent. Clothes have nothing to do with it.
BuddyBoy said:
In the early part of the previous century people could, and did, receive a summons for exposing too much flesh on the beach. Today we smile on that era with a feeling of superior sophistication.
The difference is people back then were not allowed expose flesh for modesty.

This is different because this is exhibition of someone's fetish.

The most important thing is - With ABDL in public; most parents will consider it as a direct attack on their children. They will think ABDLs are predators trying to prey on their children. Even more when someone is near children's spaces.

As triggering it may sound, that's the fact.

And parents are merciless when it comes to their babies.

As I said, keep your fetish to yourself. The world doesn't need to know if you're ABDL.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CrazySmoker, babyamelia, Diaperedlife13 and 2 others
hti24 said:
Beachwear isn't fetwear, though. There's a huge distinction between the two. And for that matter, I can't imagine many people would go to the mall in a Speedo, either...
Exactly.

Tbh this guy doesn't really freak us out that much. Looks like he was ordering food ? If he walked past, ordered food and left wouldn't really bat an eyelid. If he loitered, then yes would be a little more concerned.

The posts where people say they saw another person secretly wearing a diaper for example appear more fetishism based than someone grabbing food in whatever clothing they chose to wear.

Fully expect an onslaught for our opinion. There was once a time when a man wearing any make up was viewed the same or a woman having body hair. Times change and hopefully attitudes grow.

Random people in public passing through really don't concern us. Both as a person and as a parent.

Feel free to berate and argue with us. Just don't be cruel in your responses.

JigmeDatse said:
It seems really strange that I have never heard someone say they actually saw someone seriously being inappropriate in public. Though they may say they saw *reports* of it close to them.
Now’s your chance. I was on a city bus that was stopped at an intersection in the scruffiest part of town, where almost daily overdose deaths occur. On the sidewalk next to the bus, a tall, skinny man walked past, obviously suffering the effects of drugs, alcohol, a disordered mind, or all three. He was wearing nothing but a bright red, see-through pair of nylon bikini panties.

Abnormal behaviour of this nature in our cities seems, almost always seems to result from mental illness or severe psychological issues. The police probably knew about the pantied man and ignored him; their hands are full, dealing with drug dealers, pimps, assaults, and the occasional murder or abduction of prostitutes.

Peter P.P.

NewMommA said:
And look: I love wearing diapers in public. It's a thrill knowing I'm padded underneath my clothes. But the operative words are "underneath my clothes." I will never subject a non-consenting person to my kink. A few of my friends know I wear diapers; I can't imagine showing up at their house in nothing but a diaper and a onesie and I'm 90% sure those friends would be cool with it if I did!

It's basic respect. There are standards.

Reactions: foxkits
anonnymouse said:
The posts where people say they saw another person secretly wearing a diaper for example appear more fetishism based than someone grabbing food in whatever clothing they chose to wear.
If anyone's discrete with their fetish in public, there are very few problems.

But when someone is flaunting it like the man in the thread, it becomes public issue.
anonnymouse said:
There was once a time when a man wearing any make up was viewed the same or a woman having body hair. Times change and hopefully attitudes grow.
Men wearing makeup is not a fetish, though.
And women having body hair is natural. And from my experience, most women I have met or am friends with, including me prefer shaven skin. Atleast arms, legs and armpits.

And when it comes to children, attitudes of parents don't grow. Children didn't need to be exposed to fetishes in the past and they don't need to now.

anonnymouse said:
Random people in public passing through really don't concern us. Both as a person and as a parent.
I am not a parent and probably never will be.
But as an aunty, I can tell you- I wouldn't want my nieces or nephews to be exposed to a grown man wearing onesie and a diaper.

And that's coming from someone who knows about ABDL.

Reactions: CrazySmoker, foxkits and ABChick
hti24 said:
And look: I love wearing diapers in public. It's a thrill knowing I'm padded underneath my clothes. But the operative words are "underneath my clothes." I will never subject a non-consenting person to my kink. A few of my friends know I wear diapers; I can't imagine showing up at their house in nothing but a diaper and a onesie and I'm 90% sure those friends would be cool with it if I did!

It's basic respect. There are standards.
I agree with you.

Keep adult things to adults and in private.

And if anyone wishes to wear diapers in public, cover yourself. It's that simple.

Reactions: CrazySmoker and foxkits
But your assuming there is a fetish.

That's the issue we have with this.

If it was self posted for example and talking about their fet then yes. Would not want it around children.

But there is nothing to confirm or deny any fet.
Same with the example of previously men wearing make up and hairy women. For some it was a fetish. Not all. Some. The same logic applies here. Nothing suggested it was a sexual based action.

anonnymouse said:

If it was self posted for example and talking about their fet then yes. Would not want it around children.

Same with the example of previously men wearing make up and hairy women. For some it was a fetish. Not all. Some. The same logic applies here. Nothing suggested it was a sexual based action.
Why would a grown man want to dress like that in public in the first place if it's not a fetish?

Secondly, why would the same person be near children spaces?

If it's not a sexual fetish, the actions of the man are even more questionable.
And like way more questionable.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazySmoker, foxkits and hti24
Anxiety perhaps ? Identity confusion perhaps ?

"Near children's spaces". If he was in a play area or park ok. But he walked past a child's area to what looks like a food order place. Should someone avoid mcdonalds because there is a child's play area next to it ? Doesn't mean their intent had anything to do with the child's play area. They walked past it. Cripes even Paedophiles use mcdonalds.

And yes they are questionable. Hence asking questions rather than assuming they are vile and a predator.

Of course could be wrong and they are.

But without knowing don't wish to state that as fact. Because it isn't.

Last edited:
anonnymouse said:
"Near children's spaces". If he was in a play area or park ok. But he walked past a child's area to what looks like a food order place. Should someone avoid mcdonalds because there is a child's play area next to it ? Doesn't mean their intent had anything to do with the child's play area. They walked past it. Cripes even Paedophiles use mcdonalds.
It depends. Is the person wearing nothing besides a diaper and a onesie? Then yes, they should absolutely avoid McDonalds, or any other public place for that matter.

Also, I don't think anyone's saying this person unequivocally is "vile" or "a predator." This person is, however, exercising incredibly poor judgement. If that's a byproduct of something like a mental disorder, then that's a whole other discussion, but without knowing that's the case I think it's reasonable to say, "They're in the wrong here."

Reactions: anonnymouse and NewMommA
anonnymouse said:
Sorry, but identity confusion with whom?
anonnymouse said:

Maybe, just don't do these things in public where children could be exposed with it.

The first assumption most would make seeing a man dressed like a baby where children are nearby is exactly what I assumed.
anonnymouse said:
And yes they are questionable. Hence asking questions rather than assuming they are vile and a predator.

Of course could be wrong and they are.

But without knowing don't wish to state that as fact. Because it isn't.
You can't be serious.
Ofcourse, I assumed that's a creep.
Sorry but I don't think about other's people crisis when it comes to children.

And I said many people would assume that man is a predator. I called that a fact. And it's true.

anonnymouse said:

If you actually read my posts you would have read that people I know. Work with him. He is just an ordinary normal guy. This is his fetish. He is doing this for attention and thrills.

And let's say perhaps he does have a mental issue. This doesn't justify going out in public with nothing but a onesie and diaper. If you are that bad off mentally you prolly have a caregiver who would ensure you don't.

This isn't about his mental state. This is about his thrills. I guarantee this was getting him off. EXPOSING HIMSELF TO BYSTANDERS AND CHILDREN.

There is 0 justification for this. 0 tolerance. And frankly. It's just outright disgusting. It makes me feel ashamed of myself for being in the same community as him knowing he's exposing his kink to children

Reactions: CptKirk, CrazySmoker, foxkits and 1 other person
Never have we said if he is doing it for kinks is that OK.
Never.

But a friend of a friend says so, so it must be true ? Sorry but prefer a little less salt with "truths".

NewMommA said:
If anyone's discrete with their fetish in public, there are very few problems.

But when someone is flaunting it like the man in the thread, it becomes public issue.

Men wearing makeup is not a fetish, though.
And women having body hair is natural. And from my experience, most women I have met or am friends with, including me prefer shaven skin. Atleast arms, legs and armpits.

And when it comes to children, attitudes of parents don't grow. Children didn't need to be exposed to fetishes in the past and they don't need to now.

I am not a parent and probably never will be.
But as an aunty, I can tell you- I wouldn't want my nieces or nephews to be exposed to a grown man wearing onesie and a diaper.

And that's coming from someone who knows about ABDL.
This is absolutely perfectly said.

I am a parent. And I do my God damn best to ensure my child NEVER learns this side of me. Let alone think about just walking out my room in the morning in a soaking wet diaper and onesie and exposing him to it.

People who are trying to say this is okay honestly worries me.

Imagine if he was in leather underwear and chains and leash and a woman in leather lingerie was walking him past the children. Because this is no different. No matter how much we wanna say this is a lifestyle. It's a kink. And exposing others to it is wrong. We have houses for a reason. We have convention like capcon for a reason. We have Folsom for a reason. We have private dungeons and fetish buildings for a reason. To keep it to ourselves

Reactions: foxkits, ABChick and puppyinthemoon
anonnymouse said:
Never.

But a friend of a friend says so, so it must be true ? Sorry but prefer a little less salt with "truths".
Doesn't matter what the reason is. There isn't a single one that makes this okay.

Reactions: foxkits and BobbiSueEllen
Again haven't really said its okay.

Just it doesn't and wouldn't concern us and would have questions rather than judgements.

Maybe we view the world differently ? (Not saying that's better or not or anything. Just recognising that perhaps our view isn't what everyone else's is)

anonnymouse said:
Never.

Firstly, don't take this as an attack on you.

But how do you justify the way that man dressed and exposed himself to not only in public but also to children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back