Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaperedlife13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So someone did this at the mall near me yesterday. If this is you. And you are on here. Be better. This is not how we get respect for our community. And doing this literally right beside a children's play place. Is disgusting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231002_191437_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231002_191437_Facebook.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 428
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, babyboy, dl015 and 18 others
What did he do besides dress that way ?

• Sad
Reactions: Edgewater and CptKirk
JHybrid said:
What did he do besides dress that way ?
Forcing your fetish on the public is never okay. Exposing this to unconsenting bystanders and children is wrong.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, babyboy, dl015 and 9 others
Diaperedlife13 said:
Forcing your fetish on the public is never okay. Exposing this to unconsenting bystanders and children is wrong.
I ageee forcing is never okay.but wearing clothing of your choice should never be a issue.as long as it covers up your private areas.and your not exposing your self in a harmful way.clothing of one’s choice should be okay.

• Sad
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, PooMinara, richieboy and 3 others
JHybrid said:
I ageee forcing is never okay.but wearing clothing of your choice should never be a issue.as long as it covers up your private areas.and your not exposing your self in a harmful way.clothing of one’s choice should be okay.
But that's what this is. He's getting a kick off of this. Wearing a diaper under your clothes or even wearing the onesie as a shirt and pants is still slightly more acceptable. But wearing nothing but a diaper and onesie and sucking a pacifier in front of children and unconsenting people is never okay. And should never be seen as okay. I get it. We all wanna feel like ourselves. We all have the urge to just wanna run out on the streets in nothing but a diaper and feel okay. But frankly it's not. You can't just walk into a store in your underwear. And that's what he's doing. This isn't okay. At all

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Deleted member 74820, babyboy and 17 others
Diaperedlife13 said:
We all have the urge to just wanna run out on the streets in nothing but a diaper and feel okay. But frankly it's not.
1696292455995.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Crinkleboy, BobbiSueEllen, babyboy and 8 others
I would like to see the original post and know the back story. There more to it than a screenshot.

• Thinking
Reactions: MarineJohn, skylanderpamp, Edgewater and 1 other person
SoakedinTexas said:
I would like to see the original post and know the back story. There more to it than a screenshot.
The post says so this happened at blank mall today in blank location. I cropped that out because I don't want everybody knowing my location. But I read through all the comments and people were saying they know the guy and he doesn't have any disabilities and they work with him he just wore that out in public.

• Wow
Reactions: richieboy, Zeke, TigerDL and 2 others
IF I ever encountered someone dressed like this, I'm pretty certain I could "persuade" them to NEVER pull a completely uncalled for STUNT like this EVER again!~

This is just WRONG on so many levels that it's a tragedy! You KNOW this post has been shared and reposted thousands of times already which paints a picture not only for the AB/DL folks here but also for those of us who don't have much of a choice other than to be wearing "protection" full time.

I've been wearing fulltime for close to 2 years now though I STILL didn't tell my PCP(s) until earlier this year as I was PRAYING it was just an "oddity" being caused by my badly damaged lower spine. I have a VA PCP & a NON-VA PCP who, along with my WORLD CLASS Rheumatologist that I STILL make a 200 mile round trip to see 5-6x/year (more when not feeling well outside of chronic pain) as he's worth every cent even though the Rheumy I have in the VA (by video appts only but....) ALSO seems to be top notch! For a LONG TIMER I couldn't find a Rheumy worthy of wiping my butt, and now I have 2 that are truly incredible!

But back to me and wearing. Initially, I would change outfits over and over again until I found something that made it next to IMPOSSIBLE that anyone would be able to tell I was wearing a diaper. Today I do indeed still inspect myself in front of the massive mirror in my bathroom. I look head on, both sides and try to see as much of the back as possible. Outside of the summer it is SIMPLISTIC as I have a half dozen onesie type "shirts" that fit me though I do wear another shirt over them as I am NOT happy with my misshapen body so I try to not wear shirts that are "form fitting" preferring loose and longer than necessary shirts. This past summer I was wearing Betterdry DAY under boxer underwear, shorts and a T shirt and then one day I screwed up and was out of the skinny Betterdry diapers and had to go out with a Megamax. I was convinced (again) that people would instantly know. So I stopped over my neighbor's house two doors down (one of my closest personal friends who is well aware of all of my issues) and I wound up doing emergency repairs on one of his pieces of equipment as it wouldn't run right and he had to start a time sensitive contract for the State the next morning. When I was about finished a few hours and a couple of beers later I thought it would look like I was wearing a balloon so I asked him and he honestly thought I was NOT wearing a diaper as my shorts completely covered up any bulges and the bulk of the Megamax. I once again have Betterdry Day (LLMedico, 10% additional discount for vets, police/firemen - women and others, on top of a rewards program which "pays you" as you buy and you can choose to use it as a discount on your next order or do what I do and wait until I can get a case or two for free! Trust me....FREE is awesome!) but when I'm going to be away from home for more than 3-4 hours with it being summer, I'm not carrying my backpack with spare clothing (thankfully I have never needed but I still carry it as you KNOW what happens the instant I decide I can get away with a smaller pack that only holds a diaper or two, some wipes and ointment! I'll have a catastrophic leak and no clothes to change into! SO say I'm going to diagnose a car at someone else's shop or dealership OR I'm going to *MAYBE* work on my Monte Carlo but more likely will put another 4-6 (more when feeling as well as I am gong to!) on a Corvette "restomod" I'm buildings with one of my best friends for a customer. The one we've been working on since last fall is *ALMOST* done. I have the GM 6.2L LT small block in it along with a 6 speed manual trans, the suspension has been upgraded though the factory brake system needs no improvement. All of the wiring is complete and all that I have left to do is to wet-sand/buff and then apply a "gold plated" (OUTRAGEOUSLY X-PENSIVE!) ceramic coating the customer insists on (over $750 in "supplies" for what is in essence a smaller car!) while my partner/friend still has to finish up the NIGHTMARE custom stainless steel exhaust as well as finish a couple of miniscule connections under the dash as I don't d dash work, period! My back is already beyond F***** so anything requiring lying on your back in a car with zero room to access the underside of the dash is NOT something I'm willing to do at just about any price!

My point of adding in some of the experiences I have had wearing a pair of shorts (I have ALL of my shorts tailored as I DESPISE "shorts" that go down to the knees or close to it! I don't wear "Daisy Duke" shorts by any means, but I will not wear LONG shorts. I feel they very much defeat the purpose of wearing a pair of shorts! I've worked with maybe 8-10 other people when dressed like this while in a Megamax for 4, 6 or more hours and not once did anyone even hint they had an idea what I am wearing. While all of my Dr's & nurses who have cared for me while spending over 700 days hospitalized (since Jan 2004) along with EVERYONE in my family AND ALL of my close, personal friends full well know of the majority or more likely all of my issues, I don't advertise this to those who are not close, personal friends. I even had 2 events this year when speaking to a customer about what they wanted done to their "toy" (car, truck, boat...anything with an engine pretty much!) with a wing of the Megamax sticking out, above my waistband and I'm not talking about by a little bit! NO ONE noticed, except my friend that I build cars with. I'm positive that IF I was wearing a white diaper whoever I was speaking with would likely be able to recognize I'm wearing but with the blue ones, I doubt anyone (outside of those familiar with the Blue or Black NORTHSHORE diapers) would ever even equate whatever they thought they saw with a diaper. Besides, I'm not one of these "ultra sensitive" types and I will speak freely about my issues with anyone who asks questions etc. I found I am pretty much the "adult diaper GURU" of sorts amongst my family & friends as I'm quite surprised just how common incontinence issues are amongst a wide swath of people. Sure, many are older or even elderly but one of my absolute best friends (same guy I build cars/trucks with) suffered a sever closed head injury and if you knew him 10 years ago you likely wouldn't believe this is the same guy as he lost at least 50-60lbs of muscle (he was built quite well and in his prime was 6'3" @ 235 with a LOT of muscle. He also looks older than he is, has innumerable medical problems no one has answers for as he has required both shoulder replacements, 1 complete knee replacement and a LOT of work on the other which he knows WILL NEED to be replaced in the not too distant future. He's still one of the best mechanic/technicians I've ever worked with but like me is NOWHERE NEAR what he was physically not all that long ago. He has been suffering with bowel leakage issues mainly when asleep but it's progressing as he has to be aware when he is not feeling well and his back is "out" as he leaks. He says it's relatively minor but he was wearing Depend Men's underwear and waking up to needing to wash all of the bedding despite minimal leakage. It's not like he has a "fully loaded" diaper...just liquid and not a ton of it. He is working with a gastroenterologist though this is his 4th one who doesn't have an answer because he doesn't have IBS or Crohn's or anything else that would account for this particular problem. I had to try for over a year to get him to wear a tape on diaper but I did finally succeed and he's much happier as there are no more "shitty sheets". His wife is THRILLED as she's not waking up in a messy bed. Like pretty much anyone else who encounters an issue like this later in life, out of the blue, wearing a diaper is "TABOO"! He gets away with the Tranquility ATN or Smartcore (same diaper, one is PE one has a cloth like outer shell) as he goofed when ordering once and bought 3 cases of the cloth like one. They work well enough while asleep and they're not "horrible" during the day (when he's wearing as he will NOT wear when he feels well enough to work) though he's about out of them and I already forwarded him the exact item he needs to order including the correct size for him which is M although due to how much body mass he has lost he's not all that far from being able to use a small.

OK...I wrote *ANOTHER* of my famous (or are they infamous? You tell me.) "BOOKS" to tell a story.

The "Cliff Notes" version would simply state to NEVER do ANYTHING like this as the ONLY thing you're going to accomplish is another in list that is already WAYYY TOO LONG that only serves to reinforce the stigma against those who wear diapers out of a medical need or simply because they want to . The "WHY" makes zero difference to me but the "HOW" most certainly does. The "HOW" this particular guy wore is 100% UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

CptKirk

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Honeywell6180, BobbiSueEllen, babyamelia and 6 others
I've watched several videos on Youtube called something like: people doing crazy things at Walmart. They're definitely out there. I agree that it's these few people like this individual that not only give us a bad name, but contribute to us never being accepted by the general public. If you perform magic at the Walmart, the Muggles are going to burn you at the stake, so to speak.

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, richieboy, LaLoneDigi and 2 others
Can you imagine if a security guard came up and gave him a good spankin' with a billy club before heaving him out the door like a bag of trash?

I'd prolly piss myself laughing witnessing something like that. lol

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, geka, Hemix and 3 others
This might represent a mental breakdown of some sort. Walking around in underwear in public. Of course it's not okay, but it is on the same level as a guy walking around in his BVD's kind of mental breakdown. I would tend to approach this with compassion and find out what's going on in his mind. I don't think this is about "the community" as much as it is about what this guy is going through mentally that caused him to get to this place. He needs treatment and kindness.

• Thinking
Reactions: babybenji, Anemone and CptKirk
messydiaper said:
This might represent a mental breakdown of some sort. Walking around in underwear in public. Of course it's not okay, but it is on the same level as a guy walking around in his BVD's kind of mental breakdown. I would tend to approach this with compassion and find out what's going on in his mind. I don't think this is about "the community" as much as it is about what this guy is going through mentally that caused him to get to this place. He needs treatment and kindness.
I can't excuse asinine actions by claiming a mental health issue. He OBVIOUSLY is well enough to dree like this, go out lie this and shop like this. It all comes down to personal responsibility...something that is is VERY short supply today.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, TeeMousy and Jbo
CptKirk said:
I can't excuse asinine actions by claiming a mental health issue. He OBVIOUSLY is well enough to dree like this, go out lie this and shop like this. It all comes down to personal responsibility...something that is is VERY short supply today.

I have known a great many vary, very unwell people almost all of whom have have had the mental capacity to dress and go somewhere. It is an exceptionally low bar to clear, even for those who may be in crisis.

We don't know if this is the case in this instance but it is certainly better to lead with empathy than censure.

Reactions: PooMinara, TeeMousy, geka and 2 others
Those videos has been removed, but it looks like a guy from this thread
about year ago... But that time it was some playground or park. He was confronted by the cops.

Indifferently if is or not the same asshole, so I don't approve this kind of the outfit in public. Is disgusting and it gives bad service to ABDL community.

Last edited:
Reactions: CptKirk and Jbo
That's a creep.

Reactions: CrazySmoker and Seasonedcitizen
Honestly how does this not embarrass someone who is doing this? I myself love to dress up like a baby and act like one at home but in public it would be completely humiliating. My adult self wouldn’t love any second of it and I would assume that my adult self would be in full control in that type of situation than my little self.

Reactions: CptKirk, Labrador, BobbiSueEllen and 4 others
ChristianDiaperLover said:
Honestly how does this not embarrass someone who is doing this? I myself love to dress up like a baby and act like one at home but in public it would be completely humiliating. My adult self wouldn’t love any second of it and I would assume that my adult self would be in full control in that type of situation than my little self.
Honestly the craziest part is those trying to justify this is okay. Like i said in a previous comment. We all have the urge to wanna just run around in a diaper exposed to the world and feel little. But it's wrong. If someone walked into the mall in a t shirt and tightly whities. You will get arrested for indecent exposure. As should he. I hope the police found him and fined him. This is just a compete what the fuck moment and he should be ashamed of himself.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, ChristianDiaperLover, hti24 and 3 others
At the end of the day clothing is clothing.not like he’s naked.people wear speedo at beachs.he’s wearing clothing at a store.doesn’t look like he’s there to bug anyone.there plenty of things I seen people wear I don’t agree with but if it’s not harming me and it’s not them being naked.it’s really non of my business if they are there shopping.and not harassing anyone.live your life and stop bugging people for living theirs if their minding their own business.

Reactions: kerrytrans, PooMinara, BOXERSORBRIEFS and 1 other person
In that weird people at Walmart's video, there was a woman wearing a very revealing top and she got verbally attacked by another woman, saying woman #1 was indecent in that blouse. Since it was Walmart, one thing led to another and it escalated into a full out fight with woman #2 husband getting involved. Woman #2 was on top of woman #1, punching her in the face. So if a loose revealing blouse isn't acceptable, I'm guessing wearing a large diaper covered by a onesie isn't going to go over well with the general public. And I'll repeat: it gives us AB/DLs a bad name as if being accepted as an AB/DL is difficult enough.

Reactions: tempestcd, CrazySmoker and Joediaper
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back