So this happened near me

Status
Not open for further replies.
messydiaper said:
This might represent a mental breakdown of some sort. Walking around in underwear in public. Of course it's not okay, but it is on the same level as a guy walking around in his BVD's kind of mental breakdown. I would tend to approach this with compassion and find out what's going on in his mind. I don't think this is about "the community" as much as it is about what this guy is going through mentally that caused him to get to this place. He needs treatment and kindness.
There was a video of a woman in line at the airport ticket counter that supposedly was wearing no bottoms but you couldn’t tell because they had that area blurred to make the video fit to publish in the news. As we descend into behavioral anarchy in our society I believe that these types of occurrences will become ever more common. At least her actions didn’t throw a bad light on the diapered community as this guy’s actions have.

Reactions: Labrador, Diaperedlife13, RestrainU4Me and 1 other person
Bearcatz said:
Can you imagine if a security guard came up and gave him a good spankin' with a billy club before heaving him out the door like a bag of trash?

I'd prolly piss myself laughing witnessing something like that. lol
What would be funny would be if the security guard sat down on a chair, put him over his knee and spanked him like the bad baby he is. It would become one more great video for people being weird at Walmarts....haha.

I agree with you, this is not okay. As an autistic person, I use a pacifier to stim with. I need something in my mouth to help me chill out. But I know if I done this in public it would come across as weird and people wouldn’t understand it. So instead, I use chewelry if I feel the need to stim when in public. Basically a chew toy which goes round my neck. And I wear a diaper for comfort and sensory issues. But again, I would never expose this to anyone. Not even my waistband. Regardless if you think he is wearing clothing or not, he’s still exposing his diaper which is not okay. I would be totally fine if he was wearing pants or shorts on his bottom half and still showing the onesie on his top half. But exposing his whole bottom half is not okay in a non fetish environment.

Reactions: CptKirk, BobbiSueEllen, Diaperedlife13 and 1 other person
at least wait on haloween

• Haha
Reactions: Labrador and Diaperedlife13
JHybrid said:
At the end of the day clothing is clothing.not like he’s naked.people wear speedo at beachs.he’s wearing clothing at a store.doesn’t look like he’s there to bug anyone.there plenty of things I seen people wear I don’t agree with but if it’s not harming me and it’s not them being naked.it’s really non of my business if they are there shopping.and not harassing anyone.live your life and stop bugging people for living theirs if their minding their own business.
It is not acceptable.

It would have been still be kind of okay if he was in an adult only space.

But the man was near children spaces. He is not a child. And never will be. He doesn't belong there. Unless he is a guardian.

Not only is he being an exhibitionist of his kinks and fetish, he is exposing them to literal children.

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but one thing I am sure is- That's a creep.

Last edited:
Reactions: CptKirk and MASONJAR
So goofy I dress like a baby in public too but not with a paci in my mouth escpecially not scaring kids I’d go descrete and dress like an actual baby (t shirt shorts and diaper) most babies who can walk dont wear well that^ 🙄 I would never go out in just a bodysuit, guess what I’m saying is if you wanna dress like an actual baby do it right & be discrete most of my outfits are just sized down adult outfits/ sized up baby outfits like in irl and nobody bats an eye theres a way to have fun & express yourself without scaring kids and making people uncomfortable 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: Diaperedlife13
Diaperedlife13 said:
So someone did this at the mall near me yesterday. If this is you. And you are on here. Be better. This is not how we get respect for our community. And doing this literally right beside a children's play place. Is disgusting.
I feel weird making this point. I have seen several videos of people who are "out in public" which seem reasonably convincing, that is exactly what is going on in the video. I have also heard people from the community speak about things that they have *seen* in public. It seems really strange that I have never heard someone say they actually saw someone seriously being inappropriate in public. Though they may say they saw *reports* of it close to them.

For example, I saw *multiple* reports of someone finding dog food laced with nails and glass at a local dog park. I found it very suspicious, and that the people who were reporting it were reporting that they had seen it reported. I did a reverse image search, and I found the same picture which apparently was my local dog park, being reported at easily a half dozen different dog parks, all across the country. Not similar pictures, the exact same picture. And every one was, "I saw this at my local dog park."

The exact same thing can *not* exist in multiple places (at least if there's an "organic" component to the thing, like rocks and dog food and random placement of things).

I have no idea what the story is here. I'll agree that if this was as it appears, it's pretty questionable. But all I have is a single still, where someone is saying that it happened near them, but *not* saying they saw it. There is very little detail (in fact from what I can tell, almost no further detail) as to what was actually happening.

There's a person standing right beside, at a "I'm with him" distance, and not a single person in this picture looks at all concerned. Which really seems unusual if honestly this is real and what it looks like.

The distinct lack of information leads me to question whether or not the alarm is justified.

Reactions: cuteingly and PooMinara
NewMommA said:
It is not acceptable.

It would have been still be kind of okay if he was in an adult only space.

But the man was near children spaces. He is not a child. And never will be. He doesn't belong there. Unless he is a guardian.

Not only is he being an exhibitionist of his kinks and fetish, he is exposing them to literal children.

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but one thing I am sure is- That's a creep.
As long as it’s just clothing and nothing more it just comes down to opinion.if he’s doing stupid stuff.then yes that’s really not acceptable.but if it’s just him wearing clothing.there nothing wrong with it.clothing is clothing.like I said before I don’t agree with what some people choose to wear.but if it’s not showing nudity.it’s no one business.(it can also be considered creepy to take pictures of people you don’t know.)

JHybrid said:
As long as it’s just clothing and nothing more it just comes down to opinion.if he’s doing stupid stuff.then yes that’s really not acceptable.but if it’s just him wearing clothing.there nothing wrong with it.clothing is clothing.like I said before I don’t agree with what some people choose to wear.but if it’s not showing nudity.it’s no one business.(it can also be considered creepy to take pictures of people you don’t know.)
If you don't see a problem with a grown man wearing just an onesie and diaper in front of children's spaces, your opinion is problematic too.

You have an ABDL fetish, do it in your home.
You wanna do it in public? Do it in a private adult only event.

But being an exhibitionist in front of children is just plain creepy. Even beyond that.

And clicking a stranger's picture is indeed creepy.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CptKirk, hti24, CrazySmoker and 1 other person
JHybrid said:
And there's difference between having right to wear whatever anyone wants to, and exposing their kinks and fetish to the world.

Nobody would've said anything if that man even wore any kind of bottoms and didn't suck on a pacifier.

Reactions: hti24 and Diaperedlife13
NewMommA said:
If you don't see a problem with a grown man wearing just an onesie and diaper in front of children's spaces, you're part of the problem.

You have an ABDL fetish, do it in your home.
You wanna do it in public? Do it in a private adult only event.

But being an exhibitionist in front of children is just plain creepy. Even beyond that.

And clicking a stranger's picture is indeed creepy.
clothing is clothing I don’t see him in front of any kids in the pic.like I said then at beach’s no should be wearing speedos in public. Or inappropriate bikinis.same concept. There a lot worse going on in the world.besides what one chooses to wear.as long as he isn’t trying to join a daycare.or walking into changes rooms for a change.don’t let clothing bug you.have a good day.sorta shocked people are still replying to my comments.

JHybrid said:
clothing is clothing I don’t see him in front of any kids in the pic.like I said then at beach’s no should be wearing speedos in public. Or inappropriate bikinis.same concept. There a lot worse going on in the world.besides what one chooses to wear.as long as he isn’t trying to join a daycare.or walking into changes rooms for a change.don’t let clothing bug you.have a good day.sorta shocked people are still replying to my comments.
OP clearly mentioned that man was near children spaces?

Also, wearing modest or revealing clothes is so much different than exposing fetishes to the general public.

Reactions: CrazySmoker
Anyway, have a good day too.

NewMommA said:
Anyway, have a good day too.
You too I don’t come on here to argue sorry if my opinion or comments upset you

JHybrid said:
You too I don’t come on here to argue sorry if my opinion or comments upset you
No problem. I didn't want to argue either.

Honestly I got no issues with nudity. I think all human bodies are beautiful. But I go to nudist resorts or nudist beaches. Not the mall near kids that grow up too fast as it is. And that is before you add the fetish aspect of everything. As for who's it harming, our whole community for one. Or vanilla folks who didn't wish to have their children exposed to other people's kinks. Like I said children grow up fast enough. It's not right for this guy to speed up that conversation.

Reactions: Diaperedlife13
Just think, if that guy isn't under effects of some ilegal stuff... It'd worse at more aspects: ABDLs are consuments of that.

For the person that said I don't see any kids in the pic. This is my local mall. I've gone here a million times. About 100ft behind where the pic was taken is a giant play area for kids(picture provided). So yes. He had to walk past them to get where he is. This is not okay in any way shape or form. You are throwing bad light on this community by doing this. And condoning this behavior makes you part of the problem. Like I've said before. If he had pants on and no paci in it would be much better. Still a little much in my opinion. But at least it's not exposing your diaper to the public. Please people. Don't do this shit. It's gross and wrong. We already are painted in such a bad light. Having grown men walk around kids like this makes us look soooooo much worse

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2018-01-03-at-10.08.59-AM-320x237.png
    Screen-Shot-2018-01-03-at-10.08.59-AM-320x237.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: puppyinthemoon, ABChick and CrazySmoker
Unless this person's in the literal midst of a mental break then they're so far offside it's almost impossible to spot them. Look: I wear diapers in public all the time. I'm literally on my way to a coffee shop; I'm diapered and I've got a onesie on overtop, but I'm also wearing regular clothing on top of all that. No one wants to be exposed to my or anyone else's kink - not now, not ever.

It'd be different if I was going to, say, a pride parade. But I'm not. I'm going to a coffee shop to work.

Reactions: foxkits
This why dungarees/shortalls are my favourite types of clothing, you get to feel cute without causing social indecency (and no cold legs as a bonus).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AsherDearing, foxkits, Diaperedlife13 and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back