Sissy punishment

Which sissy punishment would you choose?

• Put into your nappy in front of your wife’s lover

Votes: 85 31.6%
  • Dress up, knickers down over Aunty’s lap for a spanking

Votes: 81 30.1%
  • Made to wet your nappy in front of your Aunty

Votes: 84 31.2%
  • Put into girly frillies and exposed in front of the boys

Votes: 57 21.2%
  • Put back into nappies before your wife’s coffee morning

Votes: 85 31.6%
  • Dressed as a sissy baby for everyone to see

Votes: 123 45.7%

• Total voters
What a great way to spend lockdown! You are a lucky sissy.

Reactions: oldskool and Seasonedcitizen
LonelyFOX said:
I don't know but I feel kind of embarrassed 😳 wearing a bridesmaid dress at the wedding party with my girlfriend.
I don't know how women can handle to wear just the panties under the dress and also with the toes exposed during the wedding party.
It's kind of hard to see to the other guys wearing their proper men's clothing while I'm wearing a dress as my girlfriend and her bridesmaid friends.
This happened, or you are imaging what it would be like?

• Haha
Reactions: LonelyFOX
GenderAffirmingTherapist said:
This happened, or you are imaging what it would be like?
Actually it happened 😅. I'm not good at wearing skirts or dresses due to erections!.

Reactions: oldskool
LonelyFOX said:
I don't know but I feel kind of embarrassed 😳 wearing a bridesmaid dress at the wedding party with my girlfriend.
I don't know how women can handle to wear just the panties under the dress and also with the toes exposed during the wedding party.
It's kind of hard to see to the other guys wearing their proper men's clothing while I'm wearing a dress as my girlfriend and her bridesmaid friends.
How come you were wearing a bridesmaid’s dress, you lucky thing?!

I do hope it was like this one. x

Attachments

• IMG_0366.jpeg
    IMG_0366.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: Deleted member 75402
Ali123 said:
How come you were wearing a bridesmaid’s dress, you lucky thing?!

I do hope it was like this one. x
I couldn't handle wearing that type of heels!, I felt some pain in my toes after seeing that pic!.

I vote for #1, #6 & #4 in that order. Having mu wife's lover watching her pin me in my diapers and pull my ruffled plastic panties over them would be totally humiliate. Of course babies have no choice since mommy makes all the rules.

Reactions: Pantyslave and Ali123
Ali123 said:
Of course sissies aren’t allowed to choose their own punishment, but if you were, what would you choose?
I would do them all

LonelyFOX said:
I couldn't handle wearing that type of heels!, I felt some pain in my toes after seeing that pic!.
But what was your dress like? We’re dying to know! 🥰

Ali123 said:
Of course sissies aren’t allowed to choose their own punishment, but if you were, what would you choose?
I would love an over the knee bare bottom spanking from Aunty who would the make me wear my most frilly sissy dress and do the chores for the rest of the day.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74790, Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
littletimmy said:
I would love an over the knee bare bottom spanking from Aunty who would the make me wear my most frilly sissy dress and do the chores for the rest of the day.
A good spanking is a great motivator. The Old Testament mentions many times that children need to be disciplined in order to become better adults.

Reactions: Deleted member 74790
Seasonedcitizen said:
A good spanking is a great motivator. The Old Testament mentions many times that children need to be disciplined in order to become better adults.
Also makes for a better husband who accept their wife's superiority as the leader of the household.

Ughhh!, my girlfriend put me on her peep toe boots when it's a little bit chilly outside!.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I Would Choose

Dress up, knickers down over Aunty’s lap for a spanking​

• Love
Reactions: Pantyslave and Deleted member 75402
MissSusanWiseman123456 said:
I Would Choose

Dress up, knickers down over Aunty’s lap for a spanking​

There is something so special about that... I love being a little girl with her knickers down, waiting for Aunty to spank me

Reactions: Pantyslave and Ali123
littletimmy said:
There is something so special about that... I love being a little girl with her knickers down, waiting for Aunty to spank me
That Is ok , I Also like being The little Girl; Who Is going to Be Spanked, Especially When My Knickers Are Down !!! , When I am told Be Bend Over Her Lap Then Sometimes It Is Then That I really Do become A Little Horrid Girl, But Soon This Horridness Goes When The Spanks Start to Hurt And Then What You Get Is A Horrid Wailing Little Girl , Soon I Become A Very Well Chastised Little Girl.
After I Get Off Her Knee I am Often A Very Subdued Little Girl , Holding My Sore Bottom And Maybe Even Crying Real Tears.
Now Sometimes When it is a Bit Late She will Say " Susan It Is Time For Bed ", I Then Go For A Pee And Very Reluctantly I Get Ready For Bed , Then Go To My Bed And Kneel And Say With Hands Held Out In Prayer " God Bless Mistress, God Bless Me And Teach Me How To Be A Good Little Girl, And Keep Me Safe Until Morning "
Then Mistress Usually Kisses Me And says " Good Night Susan "
Then She Turns Out The Light
Then In The Morning She Says " Good Morning Susan, Another Day Begins " Then She Says " I Hope You Are Going To Be A Good Girl Today Susan "
I Normally Say " I shall try To Be a Good Girl Mistress "

Reactions: daisycupcake and Deleted member 75402
MissSusanWiseman123456 said:
That Is ok , I Also like being The little Girl; Who Is going to Be Spanked, Especially When My Knickers Are Down !!! , When I am told Be Bend Over Her Lap Then Sometimes It Is Then That I really Do become A Little Horrid Girl, But Soon This Horridness Goes When The Spanks Start to Hurt And Then What You Get Is A Horrid Wailing Little Girl , Soon I Become A Very Well Chastised Little Girl.
After I Get Off Her Knee I am Often A Very Subdued Little Girl , Holding My Sore Bottom And Maybe Even Crying Real Tears.
Now Sometimes When it is a Bit Late She will Say " Susan It Is Time For Bed ", I Then Go For A Pee And Very Reluctantly I Get Ready For Bed , Then Go To My Bed And Kneel And Say With Hands Held Out In Prayer " God Bless Mistress, God Bless Me And Teach Me How To Be A Good Little Girl, And Keep Me Safe Until Morning "
Then Mistress Usually Kisses Me And says " Good Night Susan "
Then She Turns Out The Light
Then In The Morning She Says " Good Morning Susan, Another Day Begins " Then She Says " I Hope You Are Going To Be A Good Girl Today Susan "
I Normally Say " I shall try To Be a Good Girl Mistress "
That is the perfect routine for a little girl

Reactions: Deleted member 75402
Little girls do need to know that Mummy, Aunty, Nanny or Mistress will punish them as they see fit when it is required. Also that they will be put in lovely lacy or frilly knickers that show under their frilly skirts and petticoats, so that everyone knows they are a frilly sissy little girl...

Reactions: Deleted member 78723, Pantyslave, daisycupcake and 1 other person
littletimmy said:
Yes , There Is something Special In being A Little Girl With My Knickers Down , Waiting To Go Over Aunty's or Mistresses Knee !!!, However It Is Afterwards That What A Very Sore Bottom Does To Little Wayward Girls !!!, They Often Become Very Subdued Little Girls Sometime In Real Tears !!!!
I Remember One Little Girl In Class When I Was About 6 Years Or So Old, This Girl Had been Very Naughty So The Lady Teacher , Grabbed Hold Of A Ruler Then Lifted Up The Girls Dress And Gave Her A Very Good Hard Whack Right Across The Girls Thigh , Instantly The Girl Yelled And Started To Cry, This crying Lasted For A Good Few Minutes .
Looking Back On
littletimmy said:
Little girls do need to know that Mummy, Aunty, Nanny or Mistress will punish them as they see fit when it is required. Also that they will be put in lovely lacy or frilly knickers that show under their frilly skirts and petticoats, so that everyone knows they are a frilly sissy little girl...
Absolutely Correct !!!!
Yes We Naughty Little Girls Do Need A Good, Mummy, Aunty, Nanny Or Mistress That Punish Us As They See Fit, Yes We Girls Are Really Naughty Girls At Times And Yes We Do Need A Good Hard Smack Or A Few Hard Smacks From Time To Time, Naturally We Do try Our Hardest Not To Let Mummy, Aunty, Nanny Or Mistress See Everything That We Do , But A Good Mummy, Aunty, Nanny Or Mistress Does Not Need To See Everything That We Do But They Generally Keep Us Naughty Girls In Check Most Of The Time, Don't They Just !!!!
I Myself Very Much like Being Put In Lovely Lacy Or Frilly Knickers That Do Show Under Our Frilly Skirts & Petticoats , Especially In Front Of Others So That They Know That They I Am A Nice Frilly Sissy Girl, Really Dressed Up The 9's !!!
However If I Am In Front of Others And I Have Been Very Very Naughty, I Do Really Hate When I Do Have To Go Over The Knee, Have My Knickers Taken Down And Then My Skirt or Dress Taken Up And Smacked Hard On The Bare Bottom, Once When I Got Off The Knee , I Was Crying, And I Stamped My Foot Down Hard And I Was In Such A Temper !!!!, I Was Immediately Smacked Hard Right Across My Face And Then Put Back Over Her Knee For An Even Harder Spanking , After Which The Lady Said " Is There Anything Else You Would Like To Add Little Girl "
I Just Shook My Head And Said " No Mummy "
She Then Said " Have You Leaned Your Lesson Girl ?
I Said " Yes Mummy, I Was Very Naughty Mummy '
She Smiled And Said " Yes You Were Weren't You, But I think Now That Everything Is In Order, Don't You Susan "
I Said " Yes Mummy ,Thank You For Spanking Me Mummy I Dissevered It Mommy " Then I Curtsied Her !!!
She Said " Good Girl Susan But You Should Have A Little More Practice In Curtsying Susan, So That Your Skirt Comes Out Just A Little More and Do Try and Keep Your Head Just Slightly Bowed, However It Was A good Try Susan.

I did vote but the problem is nothing in that list is a punishment. Most true sissies would love all of it. Now If you threaten to take away our nappies and frilly dresses then that's a true punishment!

• Wow
Reactions: DLYUL, Happy2BeInNappies2, Deleted member 74790 and 1 other person
Back