Sissy punishment

Which sissy punishment would you choose?

• Put into your nappy in front of your wife’s lover

Votes: 84 31.3%
  • Dress up, knickers down over Aunty’s lap for a spanking

Votes: 81 30.2%
  • Made to wet your nappy in front of your Aunty

Votes: 84 31.3%
  • Put into girly frillies and exposed in front of the boys

Votes: 57 21.3%
  • Put back into nappies before your wife’s coffee morning

Votes: 85 31.7%
  • Dressed as a sissy baby for everyone to see

Votes: 123 45.9%

• Total voters
sissybaby34 said:
I did vote but the problem is nothing in that list is a punishment. Most true sissies would love all of it. Now If you threaten to take away our nappies and frilly dresses then that's a true punishment!I

Reactions: DLJosie and GabyinPurple
I Personally Don't wear nappies , According to my real Mum and Dad and Aunts I Was out of nappies when I was 9 months old, this is no joke but true, I remember Mum telling me what when I was about 9 months or so old we went on Holiday to Blackpool and the Land Lady was very surprised that I was not wearing nappies at that age, so I really do not have any recollection of wearing nappies so I have no wish at all to start wearing nappies now, however I do agree that taking away our Frilly Dresses would be A True Punishment.
At the moment I have never been Spanked in Front of other boys or girls, I think that the very threat of this would send shivers down my spine and for the most it would bring me to instant behaviour control, my Mistress has threatened me with this on various occasions and I truly think that one day I shall be naughty enough or maybe put her under so much pressure that she will really do it, if she does ever need to Spank me or Cane me in front of other boys or girls I would really hate it, I think that I would really truly struggle with it and try and get mistress to change her mind, However to me though is that when A mistress makes up her mind on punishment then she should stick with it, because once she has lost that authority she will never ever get it back, so as much as I really would hate being spanked or caned in front of other boys and girls, if she ever makes that decision to deal with me in front of other boys or girls then once she has made that decision she should in my opinion stay with that decision and give me a very good hard spanking or caning or maybe even both off them in front of boys and girls, naturally I would hate this but at the end of the day in my view A Mistress must keep to her decision, even if she doesn't like that decision she must stick with it, the Lady has to do this to keep her Authority, after all it is What we naughty girls really like is it not !!!
I know that I am far better behaved after I have been Spanked and I think that most of us girls and boys would really miss being spanked !!!

Reactions: DLJosie and GabyinPurple
Ali123 said:
Of course sissies aren’t allowed to choose their own punishment, but if you were, what would you choose?
1 and 3

Reactions: DLJosie
I personally Do Not Wear Nappies, I Was out of Nappies At 9 Months Old And I Have Never Ever Worn Them Since And Nor Will I !!!!!
I Do Not Care What A Mistress Will Say, I Will Not Wear Them, I Do However Suspect That My Stance On This May Lead Me To Receive Quite A Few Canings Across My Bare Bottom Or Hands Or Both , That May Be Or May Not Be Well Deserved, But At The End Of The Day I Am Not Going To Start Now Wearing Nappies !!!
However I Do Enjoy Being Such A Sissy That I More Often Than Not End Up Over Mistresses Knee, With Skirt Or Dress Up, Knickers Down And Being Severely Smacked With Her Hand, Then to Progress To Having The Hair Brush Really Hard Across My Bare Bottom And Then If I have Been Really Very Naughty Then Have The Horrid Thick Leather Taws Or Paddle Applied On My Bottom, When This Does Happen I often End Up Crying Real Tears And Really Howling As The Strokes Strike, When This Happens The Mistress Will Generally Take No Notice And Carry On Whacking Me Until She Feels That My Punishment Is Over.
When She Stops And Says " Susan Your Punishment Is Over Girl , You May Now Get Off My Knee Girl "
When I get Off , I Pull My Knickers , Adjust My Skirt Or Dress, Curtsy To Mistress and Then Say Something Like " Thank You Mistress For My Spanking Mistress , I Had Been A Naughty Girl And I Deserved iI Mistress "
She Sometimes Said " Now Kiss Those Horrid Implements Susan, You May Now Put Those Horrid Implements back, However I suspect That They Will Fairly Soon Making Another Appearance On Your Bare Bottom Again Quite Soon Young Lady, So My Advise Is " You Behave Susan "
I would Then Curtsy Again And Say " Yes Mistress " Then I Would Kiss The Implements , Then Go And Put Them Back, Then 9 Times out of !0 I Would Then Grab Hold Of My Very Sore Bottom And Give It A Very Good Rub or Two !!
I May Not Actually Need My Bottom Rubbing But By Doing So It Seems To Pleases My Mistress !!!!!
She Often Smiles When I Do So !!!!
Once I Had Done Something That I Was Truly Ashamed Of Myself For Doing, I Went And Curtsied To Mistress And Told Her What I Had Done And That I Was Truly Ashamed Of Myself "
She Said " Susan This Is Disgusting , You Have Been A Very Brattish Girl, You Really Deserve This Girl , No Turn Your Head Left Susan " Then She Slapped Me Hard Twice Across My Face , Then She said " Turn Your Head Right Susan " Then Another Two Hard Slaps Right Across My Face, I Immediately Clasped My Face And Cried Real Tears.
Then She Said " No Dinner Tonight Susan And Early To Bed Is That Clear Susan ? "
I curtsied And Then Said " Yes Mistress , I Deserve It Mistress "
She Then Smiled Smiled And said " Yes You Did Susan "
After About An Hour Or So Latter She said " Come Here Susan "
Now I Hope That You Have Learnt Your Lesson Susan " I Curtsied And Said " Yes Mistress, I Have learnt My Lesson Mistress, And I Truly Deserved My Punishment Mistress "
She Smiled And Then Said " Thank You For Bring It To My Attention Susan, Now Go And Make Us Both Some Tea And Bring In The Biscuits Susan "
We Sat Down And She Said To Me " On The Whole Susan You Are A Good Girl, I Am Truly Sorry For Given You The Slaps But I Feel That I had To Do Something Like That Susan "
I Said " You Were Right To Slap Me Mistress I Deserved It Mistress "
She Then Said " If I Remain A Good Girl For The Rest Of The Day I May Have Dinner That Evening And That I would Go To Bed At My Normal Time.
I Thanked Mistress Very Much

Hey Susan. Could I ask that you don’t capitalise so many words? It makes it really hard to read.

Thanks honey. x

Reactions: DLJosie, plasticpants1 and sissybaby34
Ali123 said:
Of course sissies aren’t allowed to choose their own punishment, but if you were, what would you choose?
All of them:)

Deleted member 75402 said:
Little girls do need to know that Mummy, Aunty, Nanny or Mistress will punish them as they see fit when it is required. Also that they will be put in lovely lacy or frilly knickers that show under their frilly skirts and petticoats, so that everyone knows they are a frilly sissy little girl...
Yes it what we sissy little need from time to time, now most of the time I do try and be a good little girl !!! I say most of the time , but there are times when I ned a good hard slap across my face and then the lady should say something like " Susan be a good girl or otherwise you will be going over my knee, do you understand me Susan " once when my mistress said that to me once I pulled a face and stuck out my tung at her , god did she slap both sides of my face sand then she immediately put me over her knee, my knickers came down , skirt upwards , god she really whacked my bottom really hard , despite my sobs and my pleadings for her to stop she carried on far longer than normal soon I was a real sobbing little girl. then when she let me off her her knee she said " Susan nose in the corner Now "
Sometime latter she said turn around Susan " when I did she was holding the cane and she said " at least 6 on each hand Girl, right hand first Susan " I then started to moan and she then said " 8 at least on each hand Girl , do you want more than 8 on each hand Girl ? "
I said " No Mistress " She then said " Hold out your right hand with the left hand underneath it Susan " I got 4 hard strokes on each hand , then I had to hold out my right hand again then another 4 strokes on each hand came, god she really whacked me very hard"
At the end of it I was crying my eyes out.
She then said " Do you want 8 Strokes of the cane across your bare bottom as well Girl ? "
I Said " No Mistress "
She smiled and said " I thought not Susan , now you had better be behaved or otherwise it will be at least 8 on your bare bottom , do you understand me Susan ?"
I said " Yes Mistress , I did deserve my hand caning Mistress "
She smiled again and said " yes Susan you did girl , now be a good girl and bring me the Punishment Book and the Pen Susan "

MissSusanWiseman123456 said:
Yes it what we sissy little need from time to time, now most of the time I do try and be a good little girl !!! I say most of the time , but there are times when I ned a good hard slap across my face and then the lady should say something like " Susan be a good girl or otherwise you will be going over my knee, do you understand me Susan " once when my mistress said that to me once I pulled a face and stuck out my tung at her , god did she slap both sides of my face sand then she immediately put me over her knee, my knickers came down , skirt upwards , god she really whacked my bottom really hard , despite my sobs and my pleadings for her to stop she carried on far longer than normal soon I was a real sobbing little girl. then when she let me off her her knee she said " Susan nose in the corner Now "
Sometime latter she said turn around Susan " when I did she was holding the cane and she said " at least 6 on each hand Girl, right hand first Susan " I then started to moan and she then said " 8 at least on each hand Girl , do you want more than 8 on each hand Girl ? "
I said " No Mistress " She then said " Hold out your right hand with the left hand underneath it Susan " I got 4 hard strokes on each hand , then I had to hold out my right hand again then another 4 strokes on each hand came, god she really whacked me very hard"
She then said " Do you want 8 Strokes of the cane across your bare bottom as well Girl ? "
I Said " No Mistress "
She smiled and said " I thought not Susan , now you had better be behaved or otherwise it will be at least 8 on your bare bottom , do you understand me Susan ?"
She smiled again and said " yes Susan you did girl , now be a good girl and bring me the Punishment Book and the Pen Susan "
If your Mistress wants to try a new caning punishment on you perhaps she could do what a guy I used to know did with me.

When I was in my schoolgirl uniform he’d make me take my knickers off and then write my name in chalk on the back of them.

The. I’d have to put them back on and bend over. He’d then lift my skirt and use his cane to beat the chalk off my knickers.

Painful and exquisitely humiliating.

• Thinking
Reactions: DLJosie and Angelapinks
MissSusanWiseman123456 said:
I Said " No Mistress "
I'm definitely against the idea of caning on the hand. When I have been caned, it has always been on the bottom.
Though not on the bare bottom. For me, as well as being in girl's school uniform, the knickers are an important part of the dress and for me, the important part is being bent over, skirt up to be caned across my knickers.
Even a thicker pair of cotton school knickers offer little protection from the cane.
It is the humiliation of bending over before your mistress knowing you deserve the caning you are about to get, the apprehension about just how much it is going to hurt and afterwards the satisfaction of knowing you got what you deserved.

Reactions: DLJosie, Ali123 and Angelapinks
sgheather said:
I'm definitely against the idea of caning on the hand. When I have been caned, it has always been on the bottom.
Though not on the bare bottom. For me, as well as being in girl's school uniform, the knickers are an important part of the dress and for me, the important part is being bent over, skirt up to be caned across my knickers.
Even a thicker pair of cotton school knickers offer little protection from the cane.
It is the humiliation of bending over before your mistress knowing you deserve the caning you are about to get, the apprehension about just how much it is going to hurt and afterwards the satisfaction of knowing you got what you deserved.
I agree. The ritual of the punishment - being dressed in knickers and a skirt, being bent over to await your punishment, being told what a naughty boy/girl/sissy you are - is as important as the the spanking/caning itself.

DorothyPansy said:
During lockdown my wife discovered my little girl things and she could not believe it her football captain husband but she had me dress up for her and I was to go into the living room with her waiting I was in my pink crinkly Nappy and white tights pink frilly baby dress and mary-janes and blonde wig with her laughing xx
I bet you looked divine

BabyprinceS said:
Sorry for voting every single choice. But... I guess that's who I am 🥺🥺
Me too

DorothyPansy said:
Yes she said dressing up as a little girl suited me and after work she puts my Nappy on and cream and picks a little dress and mary-janes shoes blonde wig and she talks to me like a little girl she even bought baby formula for my bottle she feeds me x.
What a lucky baby let me know if you are allowed sissy baby friends round to play

J'ai choisi Habillé en bébé poule mouillée pour que tout le monde puisse le voir

I guess the worst one, would be the more public one. Dressed as a sissy baby for everyone to see. I shudder to think how that would feel

Reactions: DLJosie, Angelapinks, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
Def have a thing for being dressed up and shown off to a partner's lover. Love feeling babyish and watching "uncomprehendingly" while they play adult games.

Reactions: tammy4bbc, DLJosie and BabyLouise
hotwheelsfan said:
Def have a thing for being dressed up and shown off to a partner's lover. Love feeling babyish and watching "uncomprehendingly" while they play adult games.
Perfect

Back