Sissy punishment

Which sissy punishment would you choose?

• Put into your nappy in front of your wife’s lover

Votes: 84 31.3%
  • Dress up, knickers down over Aunty’s lap for a spanking

Votes: 81 30.2%
  • Made to wet your nappy in front of your Aunty

Votes: 84 31.3%
  • Put into girly frillies and exposed in front of the boys

Votes: 57 21.3%
  • Put back into nappies before your wife’s coffee morning

Votes: 85 31.7%
  • Dressed as a sissy baby for everyone to see

Votes: 123 45.9%

• Total voters

Ali123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Of course sissies aren’t allowed to choose their own punishment, but if you were, what would you choose?

Attachments

• EA531BD1-E149-4575-B45B-92724BCFEEA8.jpeg
    EA531BD1-E149-4575-B45B-92724BCFEEA8.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 346
  • 6EF8DD96-A852-42EF-81BA-CA481F115FAF.jpeg
    6EF8DD96-A852-42EF-81BA-CA481F115FAF.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 340
  • 2BEF4908-ABEC-4A64-83D1-3D278698AEB6.jpeg
    2BEF4908-ABEC-4A64-83D1-3D278698AEB6.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 333
  • 09DE8871-7371-4D79-A2CB-8EC3791E781C.jpeg
    09DE8871-7371-4D79-A2CB-8EC3791E781C.jpeg
    246.5 KB · Views: 332
  • C6796456-8855-4A8F-93DB-7B51C5565AFB.jpeg
    C6796456-8855-4A8F-93DB-7B51C5565AFB.jpeg
    316.5 KB · Views: 326
  • 90E19BB0-0682-4029-A634-8D94DA288ECA.jpeg
    90E19BB0-0682-4029-A634-8D94DA288ECA.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 349
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 77922, SissyPwincessAndrea, Nappyboybob and 8 others
During lockdown my wife discovered my little girl things and she could not believe it her football captain husband but she had me dress up for her and I was to go into the living room with her waiting I was in my pink crinkly Nappy and white tights pink frilly baby dress and mary-janes and blonde wig with her laughing xx

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 78723, Sissybabyminky, GabyinPurple and 18 others
Can't vote for all of them .. so i chose the first one

Reactions: richieboy
First one sissy

Reactions: Woncrinklz, DiaperPaige and (deleted member)
One and then six

Reactions: Deleted member 73539 and imaginaryunicorn
I chose wetting a nappy in front of Aunty

Reactions: goodnites, GabyinPurple, ianwee and 1 other person
subhubby1968 said:
I chose wetting a nappy in front of Aunty
So did I

Reactions: GabyinPurple and ianwee
I choose 3, & 6. But, I don’t need punishment, I’ll be good!

Reactions: Deleted member 73539, RachelOlivia and KittyninjaW
Sorry for voting every single choice. But... I guess that's who I am 🥺🥺

• Love
Reactions: Sissybabyminky, GabyinPurple, DiaperPaige and 1 other person
DorothyPansy said:
During lockdown my wife discovered my little girl things and she could not believe it her football captain husband but she had me dress up for her and I was to go into the living room with her waiting I was in my pink crinkly Nappy and white tights pink frilly baby dress and mary-janes and blonde wig with her laughing xx
How deliciously humiliating.

What happened then? Has she treated you like a little sissy baby since then?

Reactions: oldskool, KBoy, GenderAffirmingTherapist and 1 other person
Yes she said dressing up as a little girl suited me and after work she puts my Nappy on and cream and picks a little dress and mary-janes shoes blonde wig and she talks to me like a little girl she even bought baby formula for my bottle she feeds me x.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Joyceline, Sissybabyminky, GabyinPurple and 12 others
DorothyPansy said:

Good for you. Hope your journey has continued

• Love
Reactions: mybebaby101UK, oldskool, KBoy and 1 other person
I've gone for options 2, 4 & 6. I enjoy being spanked-when I used to visit, 'Auntie', she would always put me across her knee for a spanking on my bare bottom.

As for the other 2 options, they basically involve being put on humiliating display. (This is one of my favourite fetishes, the result of being dressed in sissy clothes at Primary School and made to perform a Nursery Rhyme in front of an audience).

Last edited:
Reactions: Woncrinklz, Luvshugs and (deleted member)
Sissyleslie said:
I've gone for options 2, 4 & 6. I enjoy being spanked-when I used to visit, 'Auntie', she would always put me across her knee for a spanking on my bare bottom.

As for the other 2 options, they basically involve being put on humiliating display. (This is one of my favourite fetishes, the result of being dressed in sissy clothes at Primary School and made to perform a Nursery Rhyme in front of an audience).
Oh do tell more about being dressed in sissy clothes at primary school!

What were you made to wear? Who was the audience?

Reactions: Woncrinklz, oldskool, DiaperPaige and 2 others
DorothyPansy said:
Yes, she said dressing up as a little girl suited me and after work, she puts my Nappy on and cream and picks a little dress and Mary-janes shoes blonde wig and she talks to me like a little girl she even bought baby formula for my bottle she feeds me.
You’re describing a fetish called paraphilic infantilism. It involves role-playing a regression to an infant-like state, which may include drinking from a bottle or being diapered (diaper fetishism). Adult babies roleplaying as a baby or young child for erotic stimulation is considered the signature expression of paraphilic infantilism.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, KittyninjaW and Seasonedcitizen
Sissyleslie said:
I enjoy being spanked-when I used to visit, 'Auntie', she would always put me across her knee for a spanking on my bare bottom.
Here are some considerations on spanking.

A Beginner's Guide to Erotic Spanking

You're not the only one who fantasizes about being taken over someone's knee. It's not often that thanks to Victorian-era erotica, a 15-year-old girl experiences a sexual epiphany, a moment of sudden revelation. But that's exactly what happened to Katherine* during her sophomore year of high school. When her debate team stopped at a bookstore on an out-of-town trip, a friend purchased a book of 19th century sex stories. You know what happens next: on the bus ride home, a wide-eyed Katherine pored over one tale about a man and his female servant. This sexual escapade, though, had a special twist: It involved lots of spanking. "I thought, 'Oh my God, this is an actual thing! I'm not the only one who thinks this is interesting!' " Recalls now 40-something Katherine. She's thought about spanking since she was young, but it wasn't until she became aroused reading that story that she'd desired for a man to spank her in bed. Women like Katherine aren't alone: Lots of people are into love taps — over-the-knee or tangled up in intercourse, one item on the foreplay buffet or the main event. "For some people, a good hard smack is going to bring nerve endings to life," says Dr Yvonne Fulbright, sexologist and author of Touch Me There: A Hands-On Guide to Your Orgasmic Hot Spots. It's tricky to find out how many people are into it, but you don't have to look further than pop culture to see we've got spanks on the brain. Paddling makes appearances everywhere from old episodes of I Love Lucy to the 2004 flick Along Came Polly and Broadway's hit show Spring Awakening. Back in 1996, essayist Daphne Merkin shocked New Yorker readers with a frank article about her desire to be spanked by a man; even Justin Timberlake promised in his 2006 single Sexy Back, "I'll let you whip me if I misbehave." (Woah, were you talking to Britney Spears, Cameron Diaz, or Jessica Biel when you said that, Justin?)

Why Spanking Hurts So Good

The posterior is full of its own nerves, and the bum is also located near the body's sensory hot spots — a man's scrotum and a woman's vulva. A kinky manoeuvre like spanking is a great way to send ripples through the skin and stimulate that entire area, Fulbright says. Thomas, a 39-year-old erotica writer in San Francisco, says spanking is "hot, emotionally charged and so intimate" all at once. But for him, the allure of spanking a woman is all the "bodily contact" — a submissive woman's rear end and all the parts around it. Spanking is appealing to everyone for different reasons. "Some people like the punishment, role-playing thing, some people just like the spanking part of it. For some people, it's more innocent," says Rachel Kramer Bussel, editor of Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica, who wrote passionately about her love of a good spanking on her former Village Voice sex column. "You must figure out what part of it you're interested in exploring so you can explain it to the other person." Once you've figured out your fantasy, how do you ask for a spanking — or to give a spanking? Well, try renting Secretary, the 2002 movie starring Maggie Gyllenhaal and James Spader, and watching it with your sweetie, suggests Bussel. If indie films aren't your bag, she suggests you find a YouTube video or a site that contains spanking, showing it to your partner and asking what they think about trying it. Whether you're the spanker or the one being spanked, Bussel says to approach the "hey, can we try this discussion forthrightly but without pressure. Since the subject can sometimes be off-putting, approach the act as something you and your partner just trying, she says, not something you want to do every night (even if you do).

How To Spank Like a Pro

As for how to perform the spanking, there are lots of ways to do it! First, pick a position that feels comfortable for you. For beginners, Roche suggests lying across someone's lap on a bed so that the head of the one being spanked is supported. The receiver can also bend over a chair or stand against a wall if that's more enticing. You can use hands or spank with an implement like a wooden paddle. Sex shops have lots of fun instruments — if your paddle's covered in fur it becomes a "joke-y, funny prop" and will inject humour into the bedroom, says Bussel. "It's not exactly painful, depending on how it's done," says Roche. "But if you go too hard, too fast, too far, you can cause a lot of pain. You just want to start soft and explore!" The fleshy part of the rear end, of course, is a great place to start — the backs of the thighs can be more painful and love-tapping the genital area is an "advanced" move beginners should steer clear of, Roche warns. Other areas that you should not hit under any circumstances include the backs of the knees, the tailbone, and the spine. "Use common sense," he says — or just stick to what Roche calls the "sweet spot," the sensitive area where the butt and upper thigh meet. In between blows, the spanker can caress the spanked area, fondle the genitals, or gently tug the hair of the one being spanked — if that's what the one being spanked would like. "Afterward, you should talk about it to see if you read [your partner's] body properly," he says. Find out if those whimpers of pain were in ecstasy or regret. But like lots of choices on the kink sexual buffet, spanking is not embraced by everyone. You'll find that the butt is off-limits for a lot of adults, Fulbright warns. While some people find it exciting to have that area touched, others grapple with the psychological element of letting someone access a "taboo" area, even if your partner isn't touching anywhere near your anus. Katherine knows this taboo all too well: Although her interest in sexual spanking dates to her childhood, it wasn't until age 37 that she incorporated spanking into her sex life in a way that felt healthy. Her biggest hurdle? Katherine had a physically abusive relationship as a young adult and the first time a sexual partner hit her butt was out of anger, she says. For years, Katherine wrestled with an internal conflict about asking a man to spank her in the context of sex. Indeed, it's not hard to see how people who were spanked as children (or physically abused in at any point in life) may cringe at spanking during sex. For lots of us, hitting is scary, angry, and unpredictable.

Trust Your Spanker

That's why trusting your partner is crucial. Roche has been spanking women since he was 17 and he's seen more than a few "emotional moments" over the years, from women for whom spanking exhumed powerful memories. Therefore, trust goes both ways. "You need to know she's going to let you know if something is not right," he says. One idea? Establish a word or phrase, something other than "stop" or "no" (which people sometimes say when they mean just the opposite), that signifies all spanking must cease immediately. "Let's do something else," or "I'm done with this," are both good suggestions. Toying with power dynamics can be as alluring as it is discomforting. When it comes to spanking and gender-roles, baggage about power can enter the bedroom on an express train. Although love taps are certainly not exclusively man-on-woman behaviour, anecdotally, guys spanking gals is one of the more common manifestations. Some dudes relish lady-swatting, which makes them feel powerful or manly. Roche, for instance, says he loves the "power aspect." But other dudes are justifiably freaked out by such a request. Men are, after all, taught never to hit women. "Men are nervous about this, too!" Says Katherine. "Inflicting pain on a woman, even erotic pain, is a little daunting!" She thinks many a man is OK with the act of spanking his lady, but he may not be OK with the part of himself that likes it — he might be wondering if there's something angry, violent, or wrong with him. If you sense your guy is worried, keep spanking light-hearted: play up the sexiest, most playful parts of a spanking, suggests Katherine, such as the butt being "an erogenous zone prominently displayed," and the fact spanking entails "a lot of squirming and panting!" You or your partner can even role play or dress up in costumes (bad maid, bad student, bad what-have-you). It's possible that your guy may be the one who longs for a spanking. In fact, it's a hat Bussel has worn many a time before, even with "cocky" guys who are the "opposite of what you might think" when you imagine a submissive man. But, what's so hot about spanking a guy? She probably isn't physically overpowering him, says Bussel, so he is making himself vulnerable to her. Since some guys see wanting to be spanked as emasculating, she adds, this means a guy is being especially trusting. Spanking can be great fun to introduce into the bedroom. Through lots of communication, individual couples need to figure out all the details of the delivery themselves. Safety is paramount, of course, but timing is everything. If done wrong, says Fulbright, spanking "is the kind of move that can totally kill the moment!" But once you've got your partner where you want them, have fun! There's no one right way to spank someone and if it hurts too much — or too little — to be pleasurable, you've got to speak up!

Last edited:
Reactions: Woncrinklz and Seasonedcitizen
Spanked in a fluffy frilly princess dress.

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz, Laughter, Ali123 and 1 other person
Ali123 said:
Oh do tell more about being dressed in sissy clothes at primary school!

What were you made to wear? Who was the audience?
It was a Little Boy Blue costume, as the class were to all dress up as Nursery Rhyme characters. We were then going to have to recite the appropriate rhyme in front of an audience made up of our parents.

The costumes were kept in a trunk. The female teacher pulled mine out and showed me what I had to wear. (My memories of the outfit are a bit vague- I know that it lace edging around the cuffs. I'm not sure if it was similar to an 'Andy Pandy' all-in-one, I think that it may have been more like a smock. But it was effeminate.

"Do I have to wear it?"I protested.
"YES" came the angry reply.

I put the costume on, feeling very embarrassed. Worse was to come. Standing in front of all the parents in my sissy outfit, complete with plastic cow horn dangling around my neck, I felt totally humiliated. I was so embarrassed, that I forgot the words of the Nursery Rhyme. The female teacher was not best pleased.

It was this incident that made me become a sissy and also have a need for female domination and humiliation, which I don't regret.

Reactions: oldskool, GenderAffirmingTherapist, KittyninjaW and 2 others
I don't know but I feel kind of embarrassed 😳 wearing a bridesmaid dress at the wedding party with my girlfriend.
I don't know how women can handle to wear just the panties under the dress and also with the toes exposed during the wedding party.
It's kind of hard to see to the other guys wearing their proper men's clothing while I'm wearing a dress as my girlfriend and her bridesmaid friends.

Reactions: oldskool, KBoy, GenderAffirmingTherapist and 3 others
BabyprinceS said:
Sorry for voting every single choice. But... I guess that's who I am 🥺🥺
Yeah, I did that too. To quote spongebob, there all good.

Reactions: DLJosie, richieboy, BabyprinceS and 1 other person
Back