Sissy punishment

Which sissy punishment would you choose?

• Put into your nappy in front of your wife’s lover

Votes: 84 31.3%
  • Dress up, knickers down over Aunty’s lap for a spanking

Votes: 81 30.2%
  • Made to wet your nappy in front of your Aunty

Votes: 84 31.3%
  • Put into girly frillies and exposed in front of the boys

Votes: 57 21.3%
  • Put back into nappies before your wife’s coffee morning

Votes: 85 31.7%
  • Dressed as a sissy baby for everyone to see

Votes: 123 45.9%

• Total voters
Ali123 said:
Of course sissies aren’t allowed to choose their own punishment, but if you were, what would you choose?
I definitely deserve a hard spanking and mouthsoaping, with some corner time thrown in for good measure.

Reactions: DLJosie and TimmyGa
hotwheelsfan said:
Def have a thing for being dressed up and shown off to a partner's lover. Love feeling babyish and watching "uncomprehendingly" while they play adult games.
This has always been a top fantasy for me too. though not as extreme as full public view. just the fact it these two, could make it feel as bad also.

Reactions: DLJosie
SissyJackie said:
I definitely deserve a hard spanking and mouthsoaping, with some corner time thrown in for good measure.
you know, this is an excellent one. spank, and put into a corner with the bar of soap in the mouth. of course to not move till told, and leave the soap in.

Reactions: DLJosie and SissyJackie
TimmyGa said:
you know, this is an excellent one. spank, and put into a corner with the bar of soap in the mouth. of course to not move till told, and leave the soap in.

My "Mommy" always administers the spanking first. As soon as the spanking is done she grabs my ear and pulls me to the sink. I'm told to keep my hands by my side, then she lathers up a bar of Ivory soap and she cleans my mouth out until she's satisfies that I'm truly sorry for whatever I did to earn said mouthbsoaping. Then I'm dragged to the corner and I become the "soap dish" for a half hour. It's so terrible, I absolutely hate it. Swearing or lying is what prompts her to clean my mouth out and I'm very mindful of what I say now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ianwee, BabyLouise, DLJosie and 1 other person
SissyJackie said:
My "Mommy" always administers the spanking first. As soon as the spanking is done she grabs my ear and pulls me to the sink. I'm told to keep my hands by my side, then she lathers up a bar of Ivory soap and she cleans my mouth out until she's satisfies that I'm truly sorry for whatever I did to earn said mouthbsoaping. Then I'm dragged to the corner and I become the "soap dish"
wow, that is a bit intense, since i know the spanking got to hurt first, but still, a punishment, that fits too.

TimmyGa said:
wow, that is a bit intense, since i know the spanking got to hurt first, but still, a punishment, that fits too.
It's definitely not a funishment. I only endure it like 2 times a year. She hates cursing and absolutely despises people who lie. I know the rules, and I'm careful not to break them.

i wonder how well i can fare under rules set by someone else. it cant be easy

Reactions: SissyJackie and DLJosie
TimmyGa said:
i wonder how well i can fare under rules set by someone else. it cant be easy
It was difficult at first. The mouth soaping wasn't always so harsh. It became more severe over the years.

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks and TimmyGa
SissyJackie said:
My "Mommy" always administers the spanking first. As soon as the spanking is done she grabs my ear and pulls me to the sink. I'm told to keep my hands by my side, then she lathers up a bar of Ivory soap and she cleans my mouth out until she's satisfies that I'm truly sorry for whatever I did to earn said mouthbsoaping. Then I'm dragged to the corner and I become the "soap dish" for a half hour. It's so terrible, I absolutely hate it. Swearing or lying is what prompts her to clean my mouth out and I'm very mindful of what I say now.
This may be out of context, but when I was at school, the Prefects used to force the junior boys to wash their mouth out with soapy water as a punishment for swearing.

• Wow
Reactions: SissyJackie
I feel it's inappropriate to do that to a child. I never had soap in my mouth at all growing up and I feel like that may be why I was ao curious to try it as an adult.

Reactions: ianwee
SissyJackie said:
I feel it's inappropriate to do that to a child. I never had soap in my mouth at all growing up and I feel like that may be why I was ao curious to try it as an adult.
I agree it was inappropriate to do this to children, but those were the days when, certainly at many English boys' schools, caning and other forms of corporal punishment in English were still widely used and even accepted by many parents as being appropriate. Not so nowadays, thank goodness!

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks
SissyJackie said:
I think my buttocks would be very red. “Then they drag me into the corner and I become the “soap dish” for half an hour.” I think I would like that.

Reactions: SissyJackie and TimmyGa
anaisbunny said:
I think my buttocks would be very red. “Then they drag me into the corner and I become the “soap dish” for half an hour.” I think I would like that.
hehe, i was just thinking too, how red I be too, lol.

Reactions: SissyJackie and anaisbunny
ianwee said:
I agree it was inappropriate to do this to children, but those were the days when, certainly at many English boys' schools, caning and other forms of corporal punishment in English were still widely used and even accepted by many parents as being appropriate. Not so nowadays, thank goodness!
May explain why there seem to be more Dom's in the UK than say Canada like Toronto for example.

Reactions: SissyJackie and ianwee
Angelapinks said:
May explain why there seem to be more Dom's in the UK than say Canada like Toronto for example.
Maybe you're right, but I don't think there were that many 'doms' in the school system,certainly at my school - but there were certainly a few who used their power inappropriately over the minority of the boys who would never challenge their behaviour (or their authority) in any way.

• Sad
Reactions: SissyJackie and Angelapinks
On a few nanny and dom type of listen to, The British accent is very nice for it

hotwheelsfan said:
Def have a thing for being dressed up and shown off to a partner's lover. Love feeling babyish and watching "uncomprehendingly" while they play adult games.
This has happened to me so many times.

DorothyPansy said:
Yes she said dressing up as a little girl suited me and after work she puts my Nappy on and cream and picks a little dress and mary-janes shoes blonde wig and she talks to me like a little girl she even bought baby formula for my bottle she feeds me x.
Hi, sounds like we have a lot in common. I told my wife about my 'little girl' side in lockdown too!

DorothyPansy said:
Yes she said dressing up as a little girl suited me and after work she puts my Nappy on and cream and picks a little dress and mary-janes shoes blonde wig and she talks to me like a little girl she even bought baby formula for my bottle she feeds me x.
Such a lucky Sissy Baby
I’m so jealous xx

I really have to say that being exposed to my wife Ellen's boyfriend Mark (not their real names), as I am every weekend, is on the one hand extremely humiliating, But I also must admit that in a strange way I've grown to really look forward it, Yes, it was excruciatingly painful the first couple of times. But after a while I began to find it very exciting. I'm always dressed in my sissy clothes at home and, of course, diapered. Usually my wife removes my diaper when she and Mark begin to actually have sex. That way Mark can see my hairless little nubbin as I sit on a chair watching while she and Mark get it on. They frequently look over and laugh at my embarassing predicament, much to my chagrin.
The one undeniable fact is that Mark can make Ellen literally scream during orgasm, which is something I never came close to in our entire married life. It's quite a sight to behold. Out of kindness, they always fill my baby bottle with scotch, which helps to dull the pain of seeing how much better a lover Mark is than I could be in my wildest dreams. I only share this with my fellow baby friends, of course, which now includes you. The way I've come to rationalize it is that I'm just a helpless baby in a world of adults.

• Love
Reactions: sissybblola, Angelapinks and tammy4bbc
Back