Sissy punishment

Which sissy punishment would you choose?

• Put into your nappy in front of your wife’s lover

Votes: 84 31.3%
  • Dress up, knickers down over Aunty’s lap for a spanking

Votes: 81 30.2%
  • Made to wet your nappy in front of your Aunty

Votes: 84 31.3%
  • Put into girly frillies and exposed in front of the boys

Votes: 57 21.3%
  • Put back into nappies before your wife’s coffee morning

Votes: 85 31.7%
  • Dressed as a sissy baby for everyone to see

Votes: 123 45.9%

• Total voters
Tom1066 said:
I really have to say that being exposed to my wife Ellen's boyfriend Mark (not their real names), as I am every weekend, is on the one hand extremely humiliating, But I also must admit that in a strange way I've grown to really look forward it, Yes, it was excruciatingly painful the first couple of times. But after a while I began to find it very exciting. I'm always dressed in my sissy clothes at home and, of course, diapered. Usually my wife removes my diaper when she and Mark begin to actually have sex. That way Mark can see my hairless little nubbin as I sit on a chair watching while she and Mark get it on. They frequently look over and laugh at my embarassing predicament, much to my chagrin.
The one undeniable fact is that Mark can make Ellen literally scream during orgasm, which is something I never came close to in our entire married life. It's quite a sight to behold. Out of kindness, they always fill my baby bottle with scotch, which helps to dull the pain of seeing how much better a lover Mark is than I could be in my wildest dreams. I only share this with my fellow baby friends, of course, which now includes you. The way I've come to rationalize it is that I'm just a helpless baby in a world of adults.
That is the joy and pain of being a sissy baby cuckold. You are all doing what works best for you. Very jealous

For me it has to be:

Dressed as a sissy baby for everyone to see​

I actually had a dream where my own mother dressed me up as a Sissy Baby and showed me off to my Aunty. Both of them proceeded to treat me like a baby by making me watch toddler shows, play with toddler toys, and then my Aunty bottle fed me.

LittleMaryJane said:
For me it has to be:

I actually had a dream where my own mother dressed me up as a Sissy Baby and showed me off to my Aunty. Both of them proceeded to treat me like a baby by making me watch toddler shows, play with toddler toys, and then my Aunty bottle fed me.
LittleMaryJane said:
For me it has to be:

i like sucking the formula out of a warm bottle.

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane
Back