salt lake City utah

Dartplayerinwvc said:
West Valley here... no one from this forum has ever contacted me and quite honestly..
I have met only 2 DL's online ANYWHERE that were nice people..
but mostly...
I have never met a DL or ABDL that did / didn't :

They NEVER SHOW UP when we decided to meet the FIRST, second, third time...
"wanting MORE CHANCES TO MEET because we are both adults wearing diapers and have more excuses THAN GOD for not showing up / going off the DEEP END on text messages because I told them after the 5th chance FORGET IT"
want to be changed -
which I won't do
asking Me if my wife would want to change THEM when they are over here or IF SHE WOULD at all or she changes me
-
OR....
"wiped snot on our furniture"
"pooped in diapers IN OUR HOUSE"
"Some SHOWED UP AT OUR HOUSE or apartment WEARING FULL SISSY OUTFITS in PUBLIC, then telling the neighbors WHAT THEY LIKE AND WHAT I LIKE"

"wanting to screw my wife with their diapers on"
"wanting FREE collectables because WE have diapers on / like to wear / use adult diapers"
"STEALING collectables because WE have diapers on / like to wear / use adult diapers"

"wanting to borrow my vehicle"
"wanting to take over my vehicle's stereos when they get in"
"wanting to move in because they can't budget their own money" / still living at home at 21 yrs old or more
"NOT BEING 21 OR OVER"
"wanting to move in because we are both adults wearing diapers"
"wanting to move in because we are both adults wearing diapers and NEVER EVEN MET OR KNOW EACH OTHER WELL YET"
"wanting FREE diapers because we "are the same mindset - DL or ABDL and should share or GIVE what the others can't afford"
"wanting to borrow money for an apartment because they can't budget their own money, and NEVER EVEN MET OR KNOW EACH OTHER WELL YET"
"wanting FREE diapers because we "are the same mindset - DL or ABDL and should share or GIVE what the others can't afford and NEVER EVEN MET OR KNOW EACH OTHER WELL YET"
"sneaking around behind their wife or girlfriend's backs and then THE WIFE OR GF calls me and tells me to F OFF OR SHOWS UP WHEN THIS DL AND I DO FINALLY MEET and tells me to F OFF - IE not being honest with their partners"
"Showing up asking my wife out while I am not here / telling her that we had male to male sex...wanting her to leave me"

All I ever asked for in a DL friend was:
someone to hangout with... "Friends with Benefits" - - -
call me up for a trip to the bar, play darts, play pool, have a few drinks, go to movies, music, books, car shows, road trips, common chats about more than DIAPERS, if we were interested in sex... then so be it.
Hell, in short: a few beers with a DL, see how fast we can wet them... then maybe something else...
I am personally bisexual and don't mind "screwing around with guys" or even helping that "straight guy" find a different way or enjoying the diaper itself for getting off, or putting it on to be wearing it easier,
I do use women's panties over or in mine sometimes, but then again not alot of "good people our there"
Let alone females in the area... I have never met but ONE female into diapers, whether it was for FUN or NEEDS in my life and she passed away several years ago from a drunk driver accident.
I am in the Salt Lake Valley area, but what you said is the kind of thing that terrifies me about meeting others. I prefer to get a good feel for people by chatting online, but even then I am a little paranoid about who I talk to.

Last edited:
Titanis said:
I am in the Salt Lake Valley area, but what you said is the kind of thing that terrifies me about meeting others. I prefer to get a good feel for people by chatting online, but even then I am a little paranoid about who I talk to.
I am about as real as it gets. I do NOT fake out on people. I can always be up for a chat online or in person.
I have been stood up sooooo many times by DL people I have all but given up on finding a true friend.

Dartplayerinwvc said:
I am about as real as it gets. I do NOT fake out on people. I can always be up for a chat online or in person.
I have been stood up sooooo many times by DL people I have all but given up on finding a true friend.
I understand. I don't know if I'd want to jump right to meeting in person for now, but we could definitely chat. Unfortunately I don't drink and I am not really into Nascar. I'm more of a gamer than anything.

Titanis said:
I understand. I don't know if I'd want to jump right to meeting in person for now, but we could definitely chat. Unfortunately I don't drink and I am not really into Nascar. I'm more of a gamer than anything.
good luck, I won't waste your time. I don't want to have someone who sits at home as I have MS and push myself farther than any other MS person or even NON MS person I know... I work 14 to 16 hr days.... weekends are on call... and lastly...
I was wanting someone who loves cars, car shows, the occasional BBQ out... night club out to shoot darts and maybe some pool.... also some road trips to out of town car shows.

Dartplayerinwvc said:
West Valley here... no one from this forum has ever contacted me and quite honestly..
I have met only 2 DL's online ANYWHERE that were nice people..
but mostly...
I have never met a DL or ABDL that did / didn't :

They NEVER SHOW UP when we decided to meet the FIRST, second, third time...
"wanting MORE CHANCES TO MEET because we are both adults wearing diapers and have more excuses THAN GOD for not showing up / going off the DEEP END on text messages because I told them after the 5th chance FORGET IT"
want to be changed -
which I won't do
asking Me if my wife would want to change THEM when they are over here or IF SHE WOULD at all or she changes me
-
OR....
"wiped snot on our furniture"
"pooped in diapers IN OUR HOUSE"
"Some SHOWED UP AT OUR HOUSE or apartment WEARING FULL SISSY OUTFITS in PUBLIC, then telling the neighbors WHAT THEY LIKE AND WHAT I LIKE"

"wanting to screw my wife with their diapers on"
"wanting FREE collectables because WE have diapers on / like to wear / use adult diapers"
"STEALING collectables because WE have diapers on / like to wear / use adult diapers"

"wanting to borrow my vehicle"
"wanting to take over my vehicle's stereos when they get in"
"wanting to move in because they can't budget their own money" / still living at home at 21 yrs old or more
"NOT BEING 21 OR OVER"
"wanting to move in because we are both adults wearing diapers"
"wanting to move in because we are both adults wearing diapers and NEVER EVEN MET OR KNOW EACH OTHER WELL YET"
"wanting FREE diapers because we "are the same mindset - DL or ABDL and should share or GIVE what the others can't afford"
"wanting to borrow money for an apartment because they can't budget their own money, and NEVER EVEN MET OR KNOW EACH OTHER WELL YET"
"wanting FREE diapers because we "are the same mindset - DL or ABDL and should share or GIVE what the others can't afford and NEVER EVEN MET OR KNOW EACH OTHER WELL YET"
"sneaking around behind their wife or girlfriend's backs and then THE WIFE OR GF calls me and tells me to F OFF OR SHOWS UP WHEN THIS DL AND I DO FINALLY MEET and tells me to F OFF - IE not being honest with their partners"
"Showing up asking my wife out while I am not here / telling her that we had male to male sex...wanting her to leave me"

All I ever asked for in a DL friend was:
someone to hangout with... "Friends with Benefits" - - -
call me up for a trip to the bar, play darts, play pool, have a few drinks, go to movies, music, books, car shows, road trips, common chats about more than DIAPERS, if we were interested in sex... then so be it.
Hell, in short: a few beers with a DL, see how fast we can wet them... then maybe something else...
I am personally bisexual and don't mind "screwing around with guys" or even helping that "straight guy" find a different way or enjoying the diaper itself for getting off, or putting it on to be wearing it easier,
I do use women's panties over or in mine sometimes, but then again not alot of "good people our there"
Let alone females in the area... I have never met but ONE female into diapers, whether it was for FUN or NEEDS in my life and she passed away several years ago from a drunk driver accident.
Wow… I know this was from a year ago but has your experience with meeting other AB/DL’s changed at all? I’ve met one other ABDL in person IRL… that’s all. He turned out to be a really cool guy. What you said above is terrifying though and made me think twice about munches and activities with other people in the community.

DiapeyE said:
Wow… I know this was from a year ago but has your experience with meeting other AB/DL’s changed at all? I’ve met one other ABDL in person IRL… that’s all. He turned out to be a really cool guy. What you said above is terrifying though and made me think twice about munches and activities with other people in the community.
Terrifying? not for me.. no such thing.
I have never attended a local munch since I HAVE A REAL JOB and the times conflict with "their schedule" plus ... it seems this is by INVITE ONLY or it was at one time and they never invited me.
Work comes first, then bills for a home. Then other stuff.

Last edited:
Wow… I know this was from a year ago but has your experience with meeting other AB/DL’s changed at all?

Nope..... In fact... when the latest one came up with 7 excuses for not showing up 3 in one day!!!....and then said that they were moving to another city... Then I called it all off... I said I cannot forfeit anymore of my time to have you not show up. I'm done.

I have given you more chances to be here where you said you were going to be... and NOW your sending me text messages that YOU GAVE YOUR HEART TO ME? ->>> bawling and crying (they said they were) in text messages
F- you.... you gave me nothing. We NEVER MET, E V E R.... I never got a THING from you, except E X C U S E S, not even a photo.

So.... @DiapeyE that was about 3 months ago....

And I do not do AB stuff period

Any other questions?

Last edited:
No more questions from me. Sorry you’ve had such a terrible experience. It’s obviously a mixed bag and hard to find people with commonalities in this community.

It would be nice to meet other adult diaper wearers.

Oh, by the way, these are the first disposable diapers that my mom bought.

Too bad that they are now closed

Titanis said:
I’m in the Utah County area. Not everybody is like this at least I hope LOL. I be excited to find other people in the same state and near my area.

Las Vegas here, about 5 hours south of S.L.C

I am nearby and would chat or meet

jt1220 said:
Farmington, UT here! I visit Kal Medical once a month to get my diapers.
I'm in West Point!

jt1220 said:
Farmington, UT here! I visit Kal Medical once a month to get my diapers.
I'm in West Point

I'm north of Salt Lake and would love to get together or at least have a group to talk to.

Back