salt lake City utah

I go thru Salt Lake City all the time. Usually on my way to Las Vegas or Southern California. Usually on a tight schedule so usually stop in Nephi or Beaver on 15 Or Wendover NV on 80 going west. Vary rare for me to stop in SLC but occasionally I'll stop in Ogden.

I'm from Logan.

West Valley here... no one from this forum has ever contacted me and quite honestly..
I have met only 2 DL's online ANYWHERE that were nice people..
but mostly...
I have never met a DL or ABDL that did / didn't :

They NEVER SHOW UP when we decided to meet the FIRST, second, third time...
"wanting MORE CHANCES TO MEET because we are both adults wearing diapers and have more excuses THAN GOD for not showing up / going off the DEEP END on text messages because I told them after the 5th chance FORGET IT"
want to be changed -
which I won't do
asking Me if my wife would want to change THEM when they are over here or IF SHE WOULD at all or she changes me
-
OR....
"wiped snot on our furniture"
"pooped in diapers IN OUR HOUSE"
"Some SHOWED UP AT OUR HOUSE or apartment WEARING FULL SISSY OUTFITS in PUBLIC, then telling the neighbors WHAT THEY LIKE AND WHAT I LIKE"

"wanting to screw my wife with their diapers on"
"wanting FREE collectables because WE have diapers on / like to wear / use adult diapers"
"STEALING collectables because WE have diapers on / like to wear / use adult diapers"

"wanting to borrow my vehicle"
"wanting to take over my vehicle's stereos when they get in"
"wanting to move in because they can't budget their own money" / still living at home at 21 yrs old or more
"NOT BEING 21 OR OVER"
"wanting to move in because we are both adults wearing diapers"
"wanting to move in because we are both adults wearing diapers and NEVER EVEN MET OR KNOW EACH OTHER WELL YET"
"wanting FREE diapers because we "are the same mindset - DL or ABDL and should share or GIVE what the others can't afford"
"wanting to borrow money for an apartment because they can't budget their own money, and NEVER EVEN MET OR KNOW EACH OTHER WELL YET"
"wanting FREE diapers because we "are the same mindset - DL or ABDL and should share or GIVE what the others can't afford and NEVER EVEN MET OR KNOW EACH OTHER WELL YET"
"sneaking around behind their wife or girlfriend's backs and then THE WIFE OR GF calls me and tells me to F OFF OR SHOWS UP WHEN THIS DL AND I DO FINALLY MEET and tells me to F OFF - IE not being honest with their partners"
"Showing up asking my wife out while I am not here / telling her that we had male to male sex...wanting her to leave me"

All I ever asked for in a DL friend was:
someone to hangout with... "Friends with Benefits" - - -
call me up for a trip to the bar, play darts, play pool, have a few drinks, go to movies, music, books, car shows, road trips, common chats about more than DIAPERS, if we were interested in sex... then so be it.
Hell, in short: a few beers with a DL, see how fast we can wet them... then maybe something else...
I am personally bisexual and don't mind "screwing around with guys" or even helping that "straight guy" find a different way or enjoying the diaper itself for getting off, or putting it on to be wearing it easier,
I do use women's panties over or in mine sometimes, but then again not alot of "good people our there"
Let alone females in the area... I have never met but ONE female into diapers, whether it was for FUN or NEEDS in my life and she passed away several years ago from a drunk driver accident.

Last edited:
There are some ABDL groups that meet in the SLC area under a Fetlife group. That might be a better place to meet than just blindly meeting up and wasting your time for no-shows

Yea right.... Well I did try those too on fetlife same name for years. but now I work 14 n 16 hr days Organ donor transports... I dont have time for the people who "arent into REAL honest meetings" and not waste my time

Last edited:
Hello anybody in SLC,Provo,Orem Utah rather new here

Last edited:
Dartplayerinwvc said:
West Valley here... no one from this forum has ever contacted me and quite honestly..
I have met only 2 DL's online ANYWHERE that were nice people..
but mostly...
I have never met a DL or ABDL that did / didn't :

They NEVER SHOW UP when we decided to meet the FIRST, second, third time...
"wanting MORE CHANCES TO MEET because we are both adults wearing diapers and have more excuses THAN GOD for not showing up / going off the DEEP END on text messages because I told them after the 5th chance FORGET IT"
want to be changed -
which I won't do
asking Me if my wife would want to change THEM when they are over here or IF SHE WOULD at all or she changes me
-
OR....
"wiped snot on our furniture"
"pooped in diapers IN OUR HOUSE"
"Some SHOWED UP AT OUR HOUSE or apartment WEARING FULL SISSY OUTFITS in PUBLIC, then telling the neighbors WHAT THEY LIKE AND WHAT I LIKE"

"wanting to screw my wife with their diapers on"
"wanting FREE collectables because WE have diapers on / like to wear / use adult diapers"
"STEALING collectables because WE have diapers on / like to wear / use adult diapers"

"wanting to borrow my vehicle"
"wanting to take over my vehicle's stereos when they get in"
"wanting to move in because they can't budget their own money" / still living at home at 21 yrs old or more
"NOT BEING 21 OR OVER"
"wanting to move in because we are both adults wearing diapers"
"wanting to move in because we are both adults wearing diapers and NEVER EVEN MET OR KNOW EACH OTHER WELL YET"
"wanting FREE diapers because we "are the same mindset - DL or ABDL and should share or GIVE what the others can't afford"
"wanting to borrow money for an apartment because they can't budget their own money, and NEVER EVEN MET OR KNOW EACH OTHER WELL YET"
"wanting FREE diapers because we "are the same mindset - DL or ABDL and should share or GIVE what the others can't afford and NEVER EVEN MET OR KNOW EACH OTHER WELL YET"
"sneaking around behind their wife or girlfriend's backs and then THE WIFE OR GF calls me and tells me to F OFF OR SHOWS UP WHEN THIS DL AND I DO FINALLY MEET and tells me to F OFF - IE not being honest with their partners"
"Showing up asking my wife out while I am not here / telling her that we had male to male sex...wanting her to leave me"

All I ever asked for in a DL friend was:
someone to hangout with... "Friends with Benefits" - - -
call me up for a trip to the bar, play darts, play pool, have a few drinks, go to movies, music, books, car shows, road trips, common chats about more than DIAPERS, if we were interested in sex... then so be it.
Hell, in short: a few beers with a DL, see how fast we can wet them... then maybe something else...
I am personally bisexual and don't mind "screwing around with guys" or even helping that "straight guy" find a different way or enjoying the diaper itself for getting off, or putting it on to be wearing it easier,
I do use women's panties over or in mine sometimes, but then again not alot of "good people our there"
Let alone females in the area... I have never met but ONE female into diapers, whether it was for FUN or NEEDS in my life and she passed away several years ago from a drunk driver accident.
Well I’m rather new to it all. Not sure how it all goes but um am interested I’m 28 and honestly just need a friend or somebody that has the same interest. I may not drive or anything but I handle my own don’t need no hand outs or anything would never take from somebody. And don’t like to take advantage of people.

Reactions: DL4201
RaRs said:
Well I’m rather new to it all. Not sure how it all goes but um am interested I’m 28 and honestly just need a friend or somebody that has the same interest. I may not drive or anything but I handle my own don’t need no hand outs or anything would never take from somebody. And don’t like to take advantage of people.
message me, lets chat

RaRs said:
Unfortunately i just moved away but if you want a group i have a friend helps run a large group 230+ that meets in public safe places its Salt lake age players of FET https://fetlife.com/groups/80305 they have a discord server as well but to protect the privacy, safety, and security of the group only camel and lolly can add members. It is a 18+ SFW environment.

SFW environment ????
Long time Fetlife member here. First I have heard of it. I chatted with someone named "Camel" some years ago on diaperspace....

Last edited:
Dartplayerinwvc said:
SFW environment ????
Long time Fetlife member here. First I have heard of it. I chatted with someone named "Camel" some years ago on diaperspace....
Its SFW because its public so its street clothes. They do private events that allow little space but it is still all consensual so if someone asks not to be involved the can.

involved the can. ??? what can? huh?
SFW ??? means?

Dartplayerinwvc said:
SFW environment ????
He goes by smoking camel or adventure camel.

DL4201 said:
Its SFW because its public so its street clothes. They do private events that allow little space but it is still all consensual so if someone asks not to be involved the can.
They can and it will be respected is what I meant it cut off sorry. Some ABDL events don’t respect people’s boundaries and they treat it as you consent just by being there. They want it to be a safe space for everyone whether it’s their first meet up or they’ve gone to 100 meetups.

SFW ??? means?
Safe for???
Special For???

Last edited:
Dartplayerinwvc said:
SFW ??? means?
Safe for???
Special For???
Safe for work. :)

Reactions: DL4201
Back