Photshop/image guru's....need some help!(diaper tapes)

KnappFlannel said:
I'll send a msg and we can discuss. It mainly would boil down to whether or not I had the fabrics on hand.

-I would have gotten back sooner with you but had a mini disaster at my place yesterday. Series of clogged lines ended with contents of upstairs neighbors kitchen sink coming through my bathroom sink and flooded my bathroom.
OK sounds good. No problem I understand. Ewww that sounds disgusting! Bathrooms can be so disgusting sometimes! That's why Diapers are better for us ABDLs!

Reactions: KnappFlannel
SecretlyABDL94 said:
So @quartz200420012 I sent you a DM but in case you didn't see it here it is! TA-DA! I could've totally fixed it in Photoshop but it'd still be a low quality picture. That's why I went a step further and redrew it as a beautiful clean high quality vector image in Illustrator! That way you'll have the best looking Diaper Tape from that design as you possibly can! I majored in Graphic Design so, this was no problem for me! What Diaper was this from anyway?
View attachment 56796
I have used this as my banner picture here on adisc do you mind i will remove it if you like

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
AComputerGuy said:
I have used this as my banner picture here on adisc do you mind i will remove it if you like
Not at all. I'm happy so many people are liking and using my recreation of the 1987 Huggies Diaper Tapes! That's all any artist wants is for their art to be appreciated! Even if it isn't my original art I still redrew the whole thing in Illustrator myself!

Reactions: quartz200420012 and AComputerGuy
SecretlyABDL94 said:
Even if it isn't my original art I still redrew the whole thing in Illustrator myself!
Thats why i asked your permission i know that wasnt a quick job i would label it as a recreation so a new peice of art all together

• Love
ABDElsa said:
Not at all. I'm happy so many people are liking and using my recreation of the 1987 Huggies Diaper Tapes! That's all any artist wants is for their art to be appreciated! Even if it isn't my original art I still redrew the whole thing in Illustrator myself!
If you got another piece of art would you be able to vector them as well. I was never very good at it. Below is one of the Scans from Pamperchu but since it is cloth backed it doesn't print well. I've always loved those Lions. Pampers Baby Dry Size 3 2004 - Pamperchu 1of3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: pdiapered, AComputerGuy and ABDElsa
zion said:
If you got another piece of art would you be able to vector them as well. I was never very good at it. Below is one of the Scans from Pamperchu but since it is cloth backed it doesn't print well. I've always loved those Lions. View attachment 86366
Oh yeah I could vector these easily! Give me some time and I'll get back with you with the designs. I'll get to them as soon as a can.

ABDElsa said:
Oh yeah I could vector these easily! Give me some time and I'll get back with you with the designs. I'll get to them as soon as a can.
Thank you so much there are a few others in the pack is there anything in particular you were looking for?

zion said:
Thank you so much there are a few others in the pack is there anything in particular you were looking for?
The only ones I'd want is Frozen or Winnie the Pooh and I don't think Pamperchu has either one. I have his pack on my computer and I'm pretty those aren't included.

ABDElsa said:
The only ones I'd want is Frozen or Winnie the Pooh and I don't think Pamperchu has either one. I have his pack on my computer and I'm pretty those aren't included.
agreed also I made an attempt. Periwinkle Vector 2.png

• Love
Reactions: pdiapered and ABDElsa
this is so cool!!

THIS is Awesome , i loved to have Paw Patrol diaper Tape

MarshallfromPawPatrol said:
THIS is Awesome , i loved to have Paw Patrol diaper Tape
I can't take credit for the design though found it on a site but it does feel like a good generic platform since you could just change the character and related icons. I was playing with Bingo from bluey but don't know what to replace the trains with. I switched the backgrounds to bluey and removed Luvs. I would loke to make a generic brand for the thing but can't think of a name. Might also change the size lol to a logo or nonsense character.unknown.png

Reactions: pdiapered
Here is the original image Luvs_LandingZones.jpg

• Love
Reactions: pdiapered and LinkDL
ABDElsa said:
Did you draw this?!
I did the vectors over the original that I found on the web. I'm not the best at vector art but the periwinkle one looked very simple so I gave it a shot.

Last edited:
  • Love
zion said:
I did the vectors over the original that I found on the web. I'm not the best at vector art but the periwinkle one looked very simple so I gave it a shot.
Well you did great!

• Love
zion said:
If you got another piece of art would you be able to vector them as well. I was never very good at it. Below is one of the Scans from Pamperchu but since it is cloth backed it doesn't print well. I've always loved those Lions. View attachment 86366
Hi Zion I am so so sorry I completely spaced this out and have been so busy with working more hours and very few free weekends that I hadn't gotten around to this. I was reminded about it yesterday when here on ADISC using the search bar this post came up. That's when I was like "oh 💩 I forgot I was supposed to do this!" So, no more messing around I got off early today and have been working on it as much as I can since I got home. Now it's finished and here you go! You should be able to print all 3 on an 11x17 as that's the size I made the file. I find 11x17 works better for Diaper Tapes than 8.5x11. Again I'm really really sorry, 💩 happens y'know but I hope you enjoy them and that they work for you and make your Diapers look super cute! 😊 post some pics if you can and as always...stay Diapered!🧷:)

-ABDElsa ❄️🍼

Attachments

• PampersDiaperTapes.jpg
    PampersDiaperTapes.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
  • Love
Reactions: pdiapered, WillFord384 and Teddy
zion said:
I can't take credit for the design though found it on a site but it does feel like a good generic platform since you could just change the character and related icons. I was playing with Bingo from bluey but don't know what to replace the trains with. I switched the backgrounds to bluey and removed Luvs. I would loke to make a generic brand for the thing but can't think of a name. Might also change the size lol to a logo or nonsense character.View attachment 86431
you want generic name ? , gugu or dada , for example , DADA in Poland where i live is a brand of cheap baby diapers , so i think any ,,baby sound" can be a brand for any abdl diapers LOL

Cool stuff i'm seeing here! I took the same path of vectorizing vintage designs. Currently working on my first attempt on the 1985 Disney pattern that Pampers used in the days. Also using Pamperchu's scans for reference.

1677941200933.jpeg 1677941378313.png

Not yet finished, may take several weeks. I choose to hand draw the stuff in stead of just tracing the bitmap image.
Yeah, crazy me.

1677942453430.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TheHappyNappyBum, HeythereitsMax, PaddedRita and 8 others
Back