Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

Photshop/image guru's....need some help!(diaper tapes)

quartz200420012 said:
woah....are those diapers the originals? I only have two of them and they're like size 1's I found after years of searching on ebay. I would totally buy a sample off you!
No they're not the originals unfortunately. If you read the post he said he printed them out, and attached them to some Bambino Biancos (Plain white ABDL Diapers)

SecretlyABDL94 said:
No they're not the originals unfortunately. If you read the post he said he printed them out, and attached them to some Bambino Biancos (Plain white ABDL Diapers)
damn.... well, they look good on the biancos!

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
quartz200420012 said:
damn.... well, they look good on the biancos!
Yeah they do!

Ive wanted to make this tape for a long time. Now just to get it printed on to tape

• Love
Reactions: Boyhood and ABDElsa
Ive wanted to make this tape for a long time. Now just to get it printed on to tape

SecretlyABDL94 said:
I like these! Nice job!!! Did you scan them from Baby Diapers and size them up, or find them online or what? How did you get such high quality scans/printouts? Wouldn't mind using that Avengers one on a Diaper!
quartz200420012 said:
woah....are those diapers the originals? I only have two of them and they're like size 1's I found after years of searching on ebay. I would totally buy a sample off you!
Those ones in my last photo actually ARE three of the originals! That's what I scanned @ 300ppi to use for my reference templates. I grabbed them on eBay about three weeks ago... hadn't ever seen them pop up on there until now! https://www.ebay.com/itm/334002870425

I also bought some Luvs with Barney, and some old Huggies from 1989 with Muppets on them... could release those too if anyone is interested!

This designer diaper thing is actually pretty cool... it isn't that hard to immortalize any of these landing zones of the past. Otherwise, there are a million cool designs already made that seamlessly repeat-- do a search for "wallpaper border" of any theme you want.... e.g. Avengers:

avengerspeel_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and WillFord384
Boyhood said:
Those ones in my last photo actually ARE three of the originals! That's what I scanned @ 300ppi to use for my reference templates. I grabbed them on eBay about three weeks ago... hadn't ever seen them pop up on there until now! https://www.ebay.com/itm/334002870425

I also bought some Luvs with Barney, and some old Huggies from 1989 with Muppets on them... could release those too if anyone is interested!

This designer diaper thing is actually pretty cool... it isn't that hard to immortalize any of these landing zones of the past. Otherwise, there are a million cool designs already made that seamlessly repeat-- do a search for "wallpaper border" of any theme you want.... e.g. Avengers:

View attachment 57615
Will do thanks! I've got a few ideas in mind to search for!

Boyhood said:

View attachment 57615
Release the others!!!

Reactions: AComputerGuy
Got them printed!!IMG_9154.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ian16545, Deleted member 56273, PaddedRita and 5 others
Where did you print it?
id want to print it wider and put it on a plain two tape nappy like rearz select.
I remember this design from when i was a bedwetter

SecretlyABDL94 said:
So @quartz200420012 I sent you a DM but in case you didn't see it here it is! TA-DA! I could've totally fixed it in Photoshop but it'd still be a low quality picture. That's why I went a step further and redrew it as a beautiful clean high quality vector image in Illustrator! That way you'll have the best looking Diaper Tape from that design as you possibly can! I majored in Graphic Design so, this was no problem for me! What Diaper was this from anyway?
View attachment 56796
Wow! Respect. That is a most excellent job. Is there any chance I could have a high-res copy as well? Perhaps in trade for a custom pattern or a baby pattern redrafted for custom measurements? I've taken industry standard coursework in technical pattern drafting and grading. I can make onesies, rompers, shortalls, etc...but my real jam are reusable diapers: stretchy flats, prefitteds, aio, ai2, pocket, hybrid, fitted, covers, training pants, waterproof bloomers, etc. Would you might interested in a trade for a pattern?

• Love
KnappFlannel said:
Wow! Respect. That is a most excellent job. Is there any chance I could have a high-res copy as well? Perhaps in trade for a custom pattern or a baby pattern redrafted for custom measurements? I've taken industry standard coursework in technical pattern drafting and grading. I can make onesies, rompers, shortalls, etc...but my real jam are reusable diapers: stretchy flats, prefitteds, aio, ai2, pocket, hybrid, fitted, covers, training pants, waterproof bloomers, etc. Would you might interested in a trade for a pattern?
Thank you so much! I'm flattered! So, let me get this straight, you want the high quality vector, in exchange for a pattern to make a onesie/romper/shortalls/reusable Diaper? Because unfortunately I wouldn't know how to make a onesie/romper/shortalls/reusable Diaper as I'm not a seamstress.

Reactions: KnappFlannel
SecretlyABDL94 said:
Thank you so much! I'm flattered! So, let me get this straight, you want the high quality vector, in exchange for a pattern to make a onesie/romper/shortalls/reusable Diaper? Because unfortunately I wouldn't know how to make a onesie/romper/shortalls/reusable Diaper as I'm not a seamstress.
Oh no, not the vector. Just like a hi-res pdf version. I tried the link, but thought may be you only had the file posted for a day or two for the OP to download.

:ROFLMAO: Oh right for the sewing, I failed to mention, I'm a fairly skilled 'seamster'. I'm actually going to be posting a little later today some things I've made recently -- I replicated a 1987 Pampers' style, fit, and look into a the form of an adult-size pocket diaper and denim shortalls with bubble bloomer legs and snap inseam.

--For the Pampers, I have a few sample pieces from that era sure...but I mainly used some original technical drawings I tracked down :).

Last edited:
  • Love
KnappFlannel said:
Oh no, not the vector. Just like a hi-res pdf version. I tried the link, but thought may be you only had the file posted for a day or two for the OP to download.

:ROFLMAO: Oh right for the sewing, I failed to mention, I'm a fairly skilled 'seamster'. I'm actually going to be posting a little later today some things I've made recently -- I replicated a 1987 Pampers' style, fit, and look into a the form of an adult-size pocket diaper and denim shortalls with bubble bloomer legs and snap inseam.

--For the Pampers, I have a few sample pieces from that era sure...but I mainly used some original technical drawings I tracked down :).
O OK yeah I can definitely send you a high quality PDF. No I didn't just put it up for a day or 2 I left it up there for whoever wanted it. So, what exactly would I do with this pattern you're offering me in trade?

SecretlyABDL94 said:
O OK yeah I can definitely send you a high quality PDF. No I didn't just put it up for a day or 2 I left it up there for whoever wanted it. So, what exactly would I do with this pattern you're offering me in trade?
Ah, both links revert to the homepage url for me. I thought maybe you had taken it down.

My offer to make a pattern is out of respect for the quality of work you did on the tapes -- a trade of my speciality for your own excellent work.

It would be a high quality pdf as well with A0 and letter/A4 formatting for printing.

Any sewer or seamstress worth their salt should be able to sew it up for you -- and it would save you 1/2 to 3/4 of the cost for having custom ab clothing made -- all they would have to do is sew it up.

If you knew of a way you would be able to keep your anonymity / be comfortable with, I would possibly be willing to discuss sewing up the piece myself.

Last edited:
KnappFlannel said:
Ah, both links revert to the homepage url for me. I thought maybe you had taken it down.

My offer to make a pattern is out of respect for the quality of work you did on the tapes -- a trade of my speciality for your own excellent work.

It would be a high quality pdf as well with A0 and letter/A4 formatting for printing.

Any sewer or seamstress worth their salt should be able to sew it up for you -- and it would save you 1/2 to 3/4 of the cost for having custom ab clothing made -- all they would have to do is sew it up.

If you knew of a way you would be able to keep your anonymity / be comfortable with, I would possibly be willing to discuss sewing up the piece myself.
Well thank you so much for your offer I really appreciate it. I will send you the PDFs right away! Would it be too much trouble for you to sew the piece yourself? If not I understand. I just don't know any seamstresses and don't really want to go into a shop and have them sew me a onesie/diaper, they might think I'm weird or something. They may even say no, as they have the right to refuse service to any customer.

Reactions: KnappFlannel and AComputerGuy
Got some Luvs done for later today.

DSC_2145.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and WillFord384
SecretlyABDL94 said:
Well thank you so much for your offer I really appreciate it. I will send you the PDFs right away! Would it be too much trouble for you to sew the piece yourself? If not I understand. I just don't know any seamstresses and don't really want to go into a shop and have them sew me a onesie/diaper, they might think I'm weird or something. They may even say no, as they have the right to refuse service to any customer.
I'll send a msg and we can discuss. It mainly would boil down to whether or not I had the fabrics on hand.

-I would have gotten back sooner with you but had a mini disaster at my place yesterday. Series of clogged lines ended with contents of upstairs neighbors kitchen sink coming through my bathroom sink and flooded my bathroom.

Back