Panties anyone?

goodniteswearer89 said:
I too like wearing diapers when I can and I also like wearing panties. I will occasionally take some of my girlfriend’s panties and wear them and occasionally when I can I will wear her panties along with a diaper. My panty fetish started when I was a teenager I can remember taking some of my sister’s panties along with one of her bras and some occasionally a bikini and one of her skirts.
I wonder if part of the 'thrill' in wearing panties (certainly in the early days) is triggered by the 'illicit borrowing' or theft of the item you're wearing?
When I was younger the sneaking of my Aunties panties and cousin's various knickers and swimsuits gave me just as big a rush as actually wearing them.I never stole anything else as a youngster and always returned them to the laundry basket.
What would be said if I was caught wearing them? What would the punishment be?
The feeling now I'm older and buy panties online isn't quite as intense.
Anyone else like this?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, goodniteswearer89 and artemisenterri
Pantyslave said:
I wonder if part of the 'thrill' in wearing panties (certainly in the early days) is triggered by the 'illicit borrowing' or theft of the item you're wearing?
When I was younger the sneaking of my Aunties panties and cousin's various knickers and swimsuits gave me just as big a rush as actually wearing them.I never stole anything else as a youngster and always returned them to the laundry basket.
Anyone else like this?
I think that is what caused me to want to wear panties was the rush I got.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
goodniteswearer89 said:
I too like wearing diapers when I can and I also like wearing panties. I will occasionally take some of my girlfriend’s panties and wear them and occasionally when I can I will wear her panties along with a diaper. My panty fetish started when I was a teenager I can remember taking some of my sister’s panties along with one of her bras and some occasionally a bikini and one of her skirts.
Does your girlfriend know you wear her panties?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and goodniteswearer89
Pantyslave said:
Anyone else like this?
What do you imagine your punishment would be for getting caught wearing stolen panties?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
goodniteswearer89 said:
I think that is what caused me to want to wear panties was the rush I got.
Whilst I did “borrow” panties at first, I always wanted to own them and have “my panties”

Ali123 said:
What do you imagine your punishment would be for getting caught wearing stolen panties?
Auntie would spank me in front of my cousins until I wet myself.

Ali123 said:
Does your girlfriend know you wear her panties?
No she doesn’t know I wear her panties. Now that I think about it I kinda wonder what she might think if she did find out about me wearing her panties.

BabyLouise said:
Whilst I did “borrow” panties at first, I always wanted to own them and have “my panties”
I kinda wouldn’t mind having my own but there is something about wearing a dirty pair of panties just knowing that they were close to a girls pussy that turns me on so much. That is what I like about wearing my girlfriend’s panties is I usually wear some of her dirty ones just cause I know they have been so close to her pussy and that turns me on so much.

Reactions: artemisenterri
goodniteswearer89 said:
No she doesn’t know I wear her panties. Now that I think about it I kinda wonder what she might think if she did find out about me wearing her panties.
Buy your own and don,t stretch hers. Iff hers are already creamy, that is another story.

• Haha
Fireball44 said:
Buy your own and don,t stretch hers. Iff hers are already creamy, that is another story.
I don’t have to worry about stretching hers out cause she is just a little bigger than me. The only thing I have to worry about when I wear her panties is if I cum in them and her finding it even though I kinda wonder if I did cum in them and she found her panties with cum in them what she would do or say to me.

goodniteswearer89 said:
You never know. Maybe she’d love it?

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
Back