Nightgowns

depta99 said:
I want to chime in here too! I have a couple of nightgowns but they were acquired pre ABDL šŸ™‚ They are are a bit tight around the diaper and frankly too long. I just bought a shorter nylon babydoll style nughtie that should be a mid thigh and much more loose fitting.

I'm also trying to get used to wearing a bra to bed. I only have a couple of them and they're both underwire so I often find that I remove them while asleep lol. Going to try to find a non-underwire that is more sleep friendly

Thanks to everyone who posted so far and especially those cuties who are brave enough to post pictures! šŸ˜
Make a small cut at the end and pull out the wire.

Reactions: OriginalWetone and mistykitty
PaddedJayde said:
When I wear an overnight diaper to bed I wear several layers over it. From inside to outside:

Cotton panties to absorb small leaks;

Diaper cover of some sort (plastic/PUL/rubber pants);

breast forms, bra, full length body shaper (sometimes more layers);

on the outside, nylon or satin nightgown, usually Shadowline.
i like shadow line undergarments and a baby doll gown over pantyhose to sleep in.

Reactions: depta99
Fireball44 said:
i like shadow line undergarments and a baby doll gown over pantyhose to sleep in.
Shadowline is awesome. If you like them be sure to check out "Carole" and "Dixie Bell" panties. I used to buy them for my GF all the time, and then I realized I wanted my own, since she wouldn't wear them _every_ day lol. Lucky for me, all I had to was add to the order, I about a dozen now.

depta99 said:
Here's the one I wore to bed last night, sorry it's a bit wrinkled!
View attachment 132950
I would use my embroidery machine and have Little Princess writen across the chest šŸ„°

Reactions: mistykitty
michaelmc said:
I would use my embroidery machine and have Little Princess writen across the chest šŸ„°
Oh that would make it irresistible! Yeah if I had one of those I can think of many things I'd write like "I'll be good" or "Obedient"

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
depta99 said:
Oh that would make it irresistible! Yeah if I had one of those I can think of many things I'd write like "I'll be good" or "Obedient"
They're not cheap mine cost Ā£1,000 but it's top shelf programable and i have the Disney software . but you can get cheaper and also second hand .

michaelmc said:
They're not cheap mine cost Ā£1,000 but it's top shelf programable and i have the Disney software . but you can get cheaper and also second hand .
To be honest I've never even heard of such a thing until you mentioned it. It is like a printer that prints in thread?

Reactions: michaelmc
depta99 said:
To be honest I've never even heard of such a thing until you mentioned it. It is like a printer that prints in thread?
They're awesome you can make adult clothes into little with words , pictures , patterns , applique i can buy panties and put something like minnie mouse or butterflies , flowers ect; ect; they also are sewing machines too so alterations or even make your own clothes it's fun!

michaelmc said:
They're awesome you can make adult clothes into little with words , pictures , patterns , applique i can buy panties and put something like minnie mouse or butterflies , flowers ect; ect; they also are sewing machines too so alterations or even make your own clothes it's fun!
Cool! you should make a thread with some of your creations!

depta99 said:
Would love to see them

Fireball44 said:
Wow. The Shadowline site is so gorgeous.i want them all

BabyLouise said:
Wow. The Shadowline site is so gorgeous. i want them all

I haven't visited their website in a long time until your post reminded me to check.

My absolute favorite is the Petals long long sleeve line and I see they have 2 new colors - raspberry and lilac.

I bought my first one from National about 8 years ago and loved it so much I just had to get one in every color they offered!

I can't seem to connect to National's website so I might order them directly from Shadowline. This will bring my collection of them to 16 different colors.

I'm currently wearing my melon colored one.

OK, I shouldn't have gone to the Shadowline website, but there is one in there I _have_ to have, maybe in a different color, I'll keep an eye out to see if it goes on sale. Kind of spendy at $48.
1711754388230.png

• Love
Reactions: TrickCyclist, OnePiece, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
depta99 said:
OK, I shouldn't have gone to the Shadowline website, but there is one in there I _have_ to have, maybe in a different color, I'll keep an eye out to see if it goes on sale. Kind of spendy at $48.
View attachment 133053
That's so pretty

depta99 said:
daisycupcake said:
That's so pretty
love the shadow line gown, I like to see about an inch of diaper panty under the gown. Bra and pantyhose size??

Last night I visited the Shadowline website, ordered the long long sleeve Petals nightgowns and took advantage of the first time order 15% discount. The order amount was over free shipping limit.

They were not cheap, even with the discount, but I like the quality and feel and enjoy the variety of colors. So far they come out of a delicate cycle wash well and I hang them to dry. Even the eight year old ones are still in excellent condition.

Reactions: depta99
PaddedJayde said:
Last night I visited the Shadowline website, ordered the long long sleeve Petals nightgowns and took advantage of the first time order 15% discount. The order
Awesome. You're right in that they last forever. I've got some that I cannot even remember when I bought. Key is just what you said ... delicate wash, line dry, although even a few times I've forgotten and put them in the dryer and they're still OK. Which color did you get?

Reactions: Shannon1024
depta99 said:
Awesome. You're right in that they last forever. I've got some that I cannot even remember when I bought. Key is just what you said ... delicate wash, line dry, although even a few times I've forgotten and put them in the dryer and they're still OK. Which color did you get?

I ordered the two newest colors, raspberry and lilac.

I like to sleep with my arms covered almost all the time and enjoy the feel of the nylon on my legs. In the rare occasions that I feel too warm I can always pull up the sleeves or hem.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Floodingpants and depta99
My new Little Mermaid nighty. Long enough to cover my protective rubber bloomers for sleeping.

Attachments

• IMG_4789.jpeg
    IMG_4789.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back