Nightgowns

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I really love wearing my satin nightgowns. They just feel so wonderful.

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, mistykitty, NKY2020 and 9 others
I used to wear them as a kid
but now just sleep in a shirt & diaper

Reactions: Jorelaxed, KBoy and Angelapinks
I have a couple of flannel nightshirts which I enjoy wearing to bed.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Seasonedcitizen, KBoy and 1 other person
Extra long shirt. It covers diaper, and looks cute!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, KBoy, Angelapinks and 1 other person
I wear nightshirts a lot. They're practical, comfortable, and cute. They work well for baby pictures because often the designs on them go well with diapers and dolls

Reactions: GabyinPurple, Davvyboy, ICDiaperLover and 5 others
I also love satin nightgowns ! I joy with my cloth diapers and plastic baby pants!

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and Floodingpants
Had several nightgowns and nighties as a kid. Loved wearing them. Mom eventually found out, asked me to wash and return them to her and then asked me about my interest in them. She got me my own (nothing sexy or anything like that) but asked that I leave hers alone. If I wanted to wear anything of her (within reason, no lingerie sharing) things, I had to ask permission to borrow.

Reactions: Binky151, ianwee, OnePiece and 1 other person
Love satin and nylon nightgowns

Reactions: Binky151, OnePiece, Floodingpants and 1 other person
Here is another favorite of mine...

IMGP0411sm.jpg

IMGP0412.JPG

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, LucyMarie, mistykitty and 7 others
Very nice!

I had a really cute My Little Pony one made for me. It's really short, and the back stays open but only halfway up. Very comfy in warm weather :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, michaelmc and PaddedPonyboy
  • Love
Reactions: LucyMarie and michaelmc
my mom had me wear nightgowns as a kid because she wore them and i didn't mind. i kinda forgot they existed for a while! i wonder if i'd find them comfy now

Reactions: mistykitty and Seasonedcitizen
Ali123 said:
For UK sissies, Sainsbury’s are doing a very pretty Minnie Mouse nightie at the moment.

That's quite nice, but if I wear a nightie I like them to be long ( floor length would be ideal) and very feminine with lace and frills.

Reactions: Binky151 and LucyMarie
I don’t have any nightgowns but I do have a satin babydoll. Please see the attached photo. Excuse me because I am normally shaved across my chest etc.

Attachments

• IMG_2906.jpeg
    IMG_2906.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
  • Love
Reactions: LucyMarie, Woncrinklz, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
Personally, I must explain that I don't wear these nightgowns because I don't consider them to be adult baby girl. They are not for me. I could definitely wear a child's nightgown or a nightgown as long it looked extremely childish and girlish.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, PaddedPonyboy, Floodingpants and 1 other person
adultbabygirl said:
I don’t have any nightgowns but I do have a satin babydoll. Please see the attached photo. Excuse me because I am normally shaved across my chest etc.
that's super cute, it looks great on you! i like your style, very baby girl indeed!

Back