Nightgowns

Bhuna71 said:
I think my wife has the same concern!
It was very slippery.
i love that slippery feeling too! i think i'd love satin sheets but i'm so clumsy i'd slide right off that bed like melted butter XD

• Thinking
Reactions: NKY2020 and mistykitty
lupin said:
My adapted home made favourites for warm nights.
Those are lovely. Did you make them?

love the slippery feel and I haven't fallen out of bed yet, I like this style nightie

Attachments

• night.jpeg
    night.jpeg
    289.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Love
Reactions: NKY2020, michaelmc and Floodingpants
I had them as a gift from my GF, they were a floor length to start with but by mid- summer they were very warm to wear so my GF allowed me to shorten them and I used the cut off pieces to make a pair of matching panties, for my now Baby Doll nighties.

Reactions: NKY2020 and JensBabyGirl
They were gift's from my GF both full length Satin nighties which became very warm in the summer months so my GF thought it would be a good idea if I cut them down and made a couple of Baby Doll nighties the panties being made from the off cuts and some lace trimmings.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
1/1/24 marked the 2 year anniversary of my sleeping in a nightie, lace panties, bra, breast forms, and nylons every night. I rotate between 9 or 10 nighties, a dozen or so bras, 2 sets of forms (DD & F cup forms), and 30 or so pairs of lace panties.

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020, tammy4bbc, OnePiece and 3 others
Straycatz said:
I would love to find something like that. May I ask where you got either or both?
Hehe. E Bay

Please reads my preveous reply 4 before this one.

Straycatz said:
I would love to find something like that. May I ask where you got either or both?
love the silky top and cute diapers.

Floodingpants said:
I really love wearing my satin nightgowns. They just feel so wonderful.
i love satin nightgowns. i had my first orgasm in really soft one.

Reactions: daisycupcake, Seasonedcitizen and Floodingpants
Deleted member 72223 said:
Personally, I must explain that I don't wear these nightgowns because I don't consider them to be adult baby girl. They are not for me. I could definitely wear a child's nightgown or a nightgown as long it looked extremely childish and girlish.
How about one like this? i had my first orgasm in one similar to this when I was 12.

Attachments

• ezgif-4-a47a8263e1.jpg
    ezgif-4-a47a8263e1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: OnePiece, Seasonedcitizen and Floodingpants
1708632001149.pngOMG I've just bought these... Primark uk

• Love
Reactions: BabyLouise, scrtadssy75, DLScottsman and 4 others
I wear a nightgown too I love my nightgown I wear my nightgown and my diaper at night it feels so comfortable

• Love
Reactions: Floodingpants, Seasonedcitizen, OnePiece and 2 others
I have a few that I'll wear when it's to warm for a onesie. i recently got 2 new ones because my others were fading so I donated them. One is black with white cat faces showing several different expressions and the other is a light purple one.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BabyTrina
When I wear an overnight diaper to bed I wear several layers over it. From inside to outside:

Cotton panties to absorb small leaks;

Diaper cover of some sort (plastic/PUL/rubber pants);

breast forms, bra, full length body shaper (sometimes more layers);

on the outside, nylon or satin nightgown, usually Shadowline.

Reactions: OnePiece
Peesalot said:
1/1/24 marked the 2 year anniversary of my sleeping in a nightie, lace panties, bra, breast forms, and nylons every night. I rotate between 9 or 10 nighties, a dozen or so bras, 2 sets of forms (DD & F cup forms), and 30 or so pairs of lace panties.
2/22/24 marked the last night I wore a nightie to bed. Other than my lace panties, that was also the last time I did any cross dressing whatsoever. This was not by choice or by dissatisfaction on the part of my wife. With 3 broken metatarsal bones in my left foot and a broken 10th rib on my left side, it's simply been too much work. Most of my days and nights are spent in my recliner and I'm not moving around very well at this time. I'm looking forward to the day I can get back into my favorite clothes.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: NKY2020, Shannon1024, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Sorry to hear about your prob's sounds like you've been in the wars get well soon xxxlupin

Back