New Tykables Diapers: Modified Redesigns, A New Design, and Expected Releases

I may be the exception, but I like the Deluge prints the best.

Reactions: MegaLugia
I love the Deluge print and a little sad it won't be out until next summer. It gives me '90s binder vibes. It tickles a nostalgia itch I did not know I had until I saw it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12srepaid, MegaLugia and ILuvDiapers
I think that all six of those new diapers should be cloth-backed so that each of them can be as close to baby diapers as possible.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: PGAFAN2008, LifeInPlastic and ILuvDiapers
I loved the old puppers designs and didn't know they were going to change and sadly didn't get to stock up 😔. The new ones don't look anywhere near as cute

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL and ILuvDiapers
jakenappy said:
I loved the old puppers designs and didn't know they were going to change and sadly didn't get to stock up 😔. The new ones don't look anywhere near as cute
I loved the old puppers too, but i'll give the new ones a try when they are released. I've never understood why they pull a popular design, and then replace it with something less popular. :unsure:

Reactions: TigerDL, chiaochai and MegaLugia
ILuvDiapers said:
I loved the old puppers too, but i'll give the new ones a try when they are released. I've never understood why they pull a popular design, and then replace it with something less popular. :unsure:
I would imagine that novelty drives sales much more than aesthetics.

Anemone said:
I would imagine that novelty drives sales much more than aesthetics.
Yea, maybe :unsure: I just think that when you have a winning formula, why change it. Certain diapers are such good sellers they should be kept alongside new releases.

ILuvDiapers said:
Yea, maybe :unsure: I just think that when you have a winning formula, why change it. Certain diapers are such good sellers they should be kept alongside new releases.
Do we know that though? It is quite possible that they sell more slowly than we might think.

I'd go so far as to expect that this would be the case. I think the target market is people who make purchases based on something capturing their imagination, which new things do better than anything else.

This is pure speculation on my part of course so I could be very much wrong!

• Thinking
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Love the Deluge design. Replace some of the different shades of blue with white, purple, neon green, hot pink, etc. and you have an awesome looking 80's early 90's design. I think it's the most "realistic" younger looking print. I could care less for all the furry art.

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner, 12srepaid, ILuvDiapers and 3 others
Anemone said:
Do we know that though? It is quite possible that they sell more slowly than we might think.

I'd go so far as to expect that this would be the case. I think the target market is people who make purchases based on something capturing their imagination, which new things do better than anything else.

This is pure speculation on my part of course so I could be very much wrong!
Maybe yes, but certain diapers have been in production for many years without and modification to the design only the volume increased, such as PeekABU, which were released in March 2018, but haven't changed at all, because they are iconic. sure they have increased the volume to keep up with newer diapers, but the design they left alone.

Reactions: TigerDL
ILuvDiapers said:
Maybe yes, but certain diapers have been in production for many years without and modification to the design only the volume increased, such as PeekABU, which were released in March 2018, but haven't changed at all, because they are iconic. sure they have increased the volume to keep up with newer diapers, but the design they left alone.
That may well be true, I've no idea how sales have trended but I'd assume they have a rationale.

bigtoddler96 said:
I think that all six of those new diapers should be cloth-backed so that each of them can be as close to baby diapers as possible.
Why can't they just be diapers? Not adult diapers or baby diapers.....just diapers! Unless a particular size is needed.

Llayden said:
Love the Deluge design. Replace some of the different shades of blue with white, purple, neon green, hot pink, etc. and you have an awesome looking 80's early 90's design. I think it's the most "realistic" younger looking print. I could care less for all the furry art.
Thank You. Same here.
I like how Hello Bello and Honest Co. refrains from babyish designs especially on their larger sizes. Instead they have stylish cool designs.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: PGAFAN2008 and ILuvDiapers
ILuvDiapers said:
Did I read somewhere they had to pull them due to paw patrol infringment or something or have I just imagined that?

• Thinking
jakenappy said:
Did I read somewhere they had to pull them due to paw patrol infringment or something or have I just imagined that?
Dunno?

jakenappy said:
I think that might have been the other dog-themed design, the one that looked a lot like Bluey. I believe others commented the puppers also came very close to Paw Patrol so they expected they might be the next to get pulled for copyright.

• Sad
Really not a fan of hook and loop diapers. They are almost as bad as cloth covered diapers, for me.

Also after not trying Tykeables for years, since they were Snuggies, I tried them again recently, through their Camelot and Cammies. I liked these new ones a lot, as they actually were snug fitting on me, instead of very loose and prone to leaking, like the old Snuggies.

Sadly, almost their entire line is hook and loop or cloth backed now, and I really do not like hook and loop or cloth backed. As such, I'll stick with Rearz, who focuses on sticky tapes, with only rare use of Hook and Loop.

Honestly, I really really like the Purrfect Cafe Diapers. I'm going to wear them all the time.
There haven't been enough girly ABDL diapers out there.
Also, Tykables doesn't need to appeal to everybody with every print, that's why there's like 10 of them they offer. Each person can like a different one. Your choice.

Thank you Tykables, for the girly prints.

Reactions: TigerDL and Anemone
Can’t wait for the deluge design to come out. I’ll easily order a case of those ones

Back