• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My intro!

Welcome to the site and community. My favourite juice is apple

Reactions: Angelapinks and Kittyinpink
lilbabyjooce said:
Hi there! 😋💕
I’m a little in her early 20s just lookin to talk to like minded ab/dls! Though I’ve had a strong desire to be diapered and babied since forever, I only have a lil experience with explorin the community. After gettin a lil icked out by places like fetlife or Twitter I came across ADISC and it looks like a really fun and safe site to explore on!
I’m real anxious irl but on here my little side just never shuts up 😅😝
Fun fact about me is I love juice, hence the username, and my nickname is Jooce like a babyish spelling of juice (my daddy called me Baby Jooce which just melts my heart with adorable-ness 🙈🙈) Current favorite juice has been cranberry-pineapple and I gotta bottle-full of it rn!
It’s nice to meet you lovely people and drop your favorite juice so I can try if I haven’t already 😝😝
Hello! I could not relate more to your story, even if I tried! Lol Super nice to meet you, and I think the obvious choice here pineapple 😅😋

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Back