• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My intro!

lilbabyjooce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi there! 😋💕
I’m a little in her early 20s just lookin to talk to like minded ab/dls! Though I’ve had a strong desire to be diapered and babied since forever, I only have a lil experience with explorin the community. After gettin a lil icked out by places like fetlife or Twitter I came across ADISC and it looks like a really fun and safe site to explore on!
I’m real anxious irl but on here my little side just never shuts up 😅😝
Fun fact about me is I love juice, hence the username, and my nickname is Jooce like a babyish spelling of juice (my daddy called me Baby Jooce which just melts my heart with adorable-ness 🙈🙈) Current favorite juice has been cranberry-pineapple and I gotta bottle-full of it rn!
It’s nice to meet you lovely people and drop your favorite juice so I can try if I haven’t already 😝😝

• Love
Reactions: JensBabyGirl, PaintedClouds, Angelapinks and 9 others
So nice to meet all little and abdl s on this site

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and lilbabyjooce
Welcome to the best abdl community on the net, it is a clearer more innocent and supportive atmosphere than fetlife but I still maintain the FL does have it's uses, great for finding events.
Lovely intro, does elderflower cordial count as a juice? or maybe a rhubarb cordial either of those tickle my taste buds, elderflowercomes out on top though just cause it's amazing for relieving a sore throat.
hope you have a great time here.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Woncrinklz, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Welcome and enjoy

• Love
HI and welcome have fun looking around. This is really the best forum there is.

• Love
lilbabyjooce said:
Hi there! 😋💕
I’m a little in her early 20s just lookin to talk to like minded ab/dls! Though I’ve had a strong desire to be diapered and babied since forever, I only have a lil experience with explorin the community. After gettin a lil icked out by places like fetlife or Twitter I came across ADISC and it looks like a really fun and safe site to explore on!
Fun fact about me is I love juice, hence the username, and my nickname is Jooce like a babyish spelling of juice (my daddy called me Baby Jooce which just melts my heart with adorable-ness 🙈🙈) Current favorite juice has been cranberry-pineapple and I gotta bottle-full of it rn!
It’s nice to meet you lovely people and drop your favorite juice so I can try if I haven’t already 😝😝
Welcome to the community! Feel free to join in as you feel comfortable to do so. Hmmmm ... my favorite juice would be cherry .... have you tried that one before?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello and welcome! This is the best place to be if you want to recover your faith in humanity after being icked by other not-so-safe places... I remember some posts from the first sites I visited when I was a curious teen and I think some of them did scarr me a bit. On the contrary, ADISC and its community make you feel in the safest space you could possibly be so you can explore this part of who you are and thus know and love yourself better. You already got a cute nickname, a loving daddy and a bottle full of your favourite jooce, so it will be easier for you... although I prefer orange-tangerine juice freshly squeezed :)

I´ve been a lifelong DL and just recently started to discover my AB side. This site has been a great complement for my therapy and I hope you get as much from it as many of us already have!

Have fun!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Kittyinpink
lilbabyjooce said:
Hi there! 😋💕
Nice to need another little!!! And my fav juice is pineapple.

mackenzz said:
Nice to need another little!!! And my fav juice is pineapple.
Pineapple is like my second favorite ever!!!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and mackenz
DinoFran said:
ADISC and its community make you feel in the safest space you could possibly be so you can explore this part of who you are and thus know and love yourself better. You already got a cute nickname, a loving daddy and a bottle full of your favourite jooce, so it will be easier for you... although I prefer orange-tangerine juice freshly squeezed :)

I´ve been a lifelong DL and just recently started to discover my AB side.
Oooh orange-tangerine sounds great!! And I’m glad others have had similar experiences and feel like this site is a breath of fresh air, I’m happy to start bein a part of it!
Also I’m happy you’re starting to explore your AB side, good luck with it!! 💕💕

Reactions: DinoFrant and BobbiSueEllen
leafgoalie said:
Welcome to the community! Feel free to join in as you feel comfortable to do so. Hmmmm ... my favorite juice would be cherry .... have you tried that one before?
No I haven’t!! I didn’t even know cherry juice was a thing! 😝😱

Hello and welcome to ADISC lilbabyjooce! Glad you decided to join :)
My favourite juice is b...🍻pear🍐! lol

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: lilbabyjooce and KrankyPants
Welcome to the forum, @lilbabyjooce! Most of the members here are really open for conversation and nice to talk to. 😀 Also, we have great mods, so you should feel safe. 👩‍💻👨‍💻 My favorite juice, hmm! I do not drink much juice, however my mom makes this juice from pineapples, strawberries, ginger and some other stuff. We call it "The Drink" and it is the best juice I've ever had. Otherwise, I drink tart cherry juice! I add 50/50 with water and drink it from my sippy cup to help me sleep. 😃🍼

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Kittyinpink
db80 said:
Hello and welcome to ADISC lilbabyjooce! Glad you decided to join :)
My favourite juice is b...🍻pear🍐! lol
Hey, I like "pear" juice too, lol! 😉 Victory's Sour Monkey is my favorite!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and db80
KrankyPants said:
My favorite juice, hmm! I do not drink much juice, however my mom makes this juice from pineapples, strawberries, ginger and some other stuff. We call it "The Drink" and it is the best juice I've ever had. Otherwise, I drink tart cherry juice! I add 50/50 with water and drink it from my sippy cup to help me sleep. 😃🍼
Wow another vote for cherry juice!! The Drink sounds sooo good tho!!

lilbabyjooce said:
Pineapple is like my second favorite ever!!!
Hello and welcome.
Are we talking favorite juice? Mine is orange juice with extra pulp but probably not the best if you are putting it into a bottle, probably best to go with no pulp for that. Sometimes I like to mix it with ginger ale to make it fizzy. 2nd favorite juice is probably Clamato.

Hello

Back