• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My intro!

DinoFran said:
Hello and welcome! This is the best place to be if you want to recover your faith in humanity after being icked by other not-so-safe places... I remember some posts from the first sites I visited when I was a curious teen and I think some of them did scarr me a bit. On the contrary, ADISC and its community make you feel in the safest space you could possibly be so you can explore this part of who you are and thus know and love yourself better. You already got a cute nickname, a loving daddy and a bottle full of your favourite jooce, so it will be easier for you... although I prefer orange-tangerine juice freshly squeezed :)

I´ve been a lifelong DL and just recently started to discover my AB side. This site has been a great complement for my therapy and I hope you get as much from it as many of us already have!

Have fun!
I just read your post. Absolutely lovely! And so true.😊 . ADISC really is an amazing site! I'm glad you are benefitting from it, I have had so much good from being a member here..

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce, DinoFrant and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome babyjooce! 😊. Looking forward to reading your posts!

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
My favourite juice..mmm , not really my thing... I really like lychee juice , and I make pomegranate juice by squishing pomegranate then biting a hole and sucking it ... yummy 😋

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
johnyb said:
I’m really happy so far. I’ve had to hide this part of me all my life and now just found it to be so liberating. I feel very relaxed now and more accepting of my kink. It harms nobody.
I'm glad you're finding accepted in your self and ADISC.. its sooo important to accept yourself and be happy to be you! I have really developed in a positive way since I joined up... never be afraid to post or chat, we all help each other lots! 😊

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
johnyb said:
Thanks for that. I’m glad it’s enhanced your life too. I’m not worrying over it any longer and just allowing myself to accept that this is a significant part of me. I couldn’t hurt a fly and would help anyone but I tortured myself over it with guilt. Not anymore. Life is changing for the better and I would love to meet others in the community and build a solid friendship and learn from them and to take courage from them. Devon is a stunning part of the world. You are very fortunate indeed. J
That sounds great! 😊.. well done that you accepting yourself! Yes I'm really lucky! West Coast is awesome! Beautiful and rich with food and drink... I actually want to get to penzance, right on the edge of my island! And I'm looking at buying property in Portugal , so I can hide for the winter months which I really don't like...

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
johnyb said:
That sounds fabulous. I’ve never actually been to Portugal but it looks stunning anytime I seen it on tv. Good on you. Yes winter can have that effect on people. Do you share your abdl with anyone or is it something you do on your own?
I haven't shared my abdl.. I have been caught.. but nothing bad has happened. I went to Portugal in April and was hot. Found a place called farragudo, marble cliffs and I found Baden-Powell grave looking across the Mediterranean Sea on top a cliff near to an hand made stone church in the Catholic style... amazing place! I don't like winter and dark and cold... so ... well I can legally buy land /house in Portugal for as little as £6000...

Reactions: Angelapinks, Woncrinklz and BobbiSueEllen
Kittyinpink said:
I haven't shared my abdl.. I have been caught.. but nothing bad has happened. I went to Portugal in April and was hot. Found a place called farragudo, marble cliffs and I found Baden-Powell grave looking across the Mediterranean Sea on top a cliff near to an hand made stone church in the Catholic style... amazing place! I don't like winter and dark and cold... so ... well I can legally buy land /house in Portugal for as little as £6000...
seriously!!! £6000!!! Dayum, off to look for a place to live lol

Reactions: Kittyinpink and BobbiSueEllen
Welcom! Cli·ché line in the head from "Underdog" cartoon, "You have nothin' to fear...UNDERDOG IS HERE!... But...You get the point...It's cool here.

Have fun. Enjoy. Oh, all I like are tropical drinks low in sugar. :unsure:😊 But your cran-mix is rather good. It's good in baking, too.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and Kittyinpink
Kittyinpink said:
All I learned in portugal was "obrigado" so as to not cause a muss back when traveling. I got the horrid runs after room service coffee, I think. It was excellent, with fresh cream (I think it was the cause) and etc. Through customs, I kept triggering the metal detector. I lost my temper and threw all my rings, etc., metal on my person on the floor and ran to the toilet! (the captain's wife was kind enough to grab my stuff off the floor and give it back later. I was soooo sick).🤣I was so damn frustrated going back and forth through the thing while clenching my ass to not crap all over myself. (Yeah, yeah! "Thanks for the details...! Right? Sorry!) But it's a beautiful land anyhow.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Belarin said:
Welcome to the best abdl community on the net, it is a clearer more innocent and supportive atmosphere than fetlife but I still maintain the FL does have it's uses, great for finding events.
Lovely intro, does elderflower cordial count as a juice? or maybe a rhubarb cordial either of those tickle my taste buds, elderflowercomes out on top though just cause it's amazing for relieving a sore throat.
hope you have a great time here.
Love Elderflower presse but so far it has not been available where I live in Canada. I can sometimes get Green bottle carbonated Elderflower drinks.

Kittyinpink said:
My favourite juice..mmm , not really my thing... I really like lychee juice , and I make pomegranate juice by squishing pomegranate then biting a hole and sucking it ... yummy 😋
I love lychee juice!!! 🤩 And pomegranates are some of my favorite fruits ever!

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Angelapinks said:
Love Elderflower presse but so far it has not been available where I live in Canada. I can sometimes get Green bottle carbonated Elderflower drinks.
Hmmm I don’t think I’ve ever had elderflower anything. I do love floral teas and lavender is a favorite flavor of mine, tho juice is my go to when feeling little! 🥰

lilbabyjooce said:
Hmmm I don’t think I’ve ever had elderflower anything. I do love floral teas and lavender is a favorite flavor of mine, tho juice is my go to when feeling little! 🥰
You can now also buy Elderflower Gin if you like something stronger. It is great for cocktails on a warm summer day.

Belarin said:
seriously!!! £6000!!! Dayum, off to look for a place to live lol
Look on website. Called "pure Portugal " you'll be amazed how cheap.. lots need loads of work, but I have builder friend and I'm a very hard worker for some reason I have tons of stamina and never slow down unless I fall asleep!

johnyb said:
I’ll do that just now in fact. I’m in hospital at the moment so very bored. That sounds a great idea you are going to work on. I like that idea.
Sorry you in hospital. I hate being bored! Yes look and dream , it's amazing that we can achieve those things.. sometimes I think I stop myself just through lack of confidence which is an illusion really, you , I are perfectly capable of achieving such goals! I have about 40,000 money saved up so I can definitely achieve this... it only takes a few years of being careful and working lots...

Back