The first time he crawled over to ask for nappy change was cute xx

It is now he understands he is a baby girl x

Sometime I will let ex GFs see him xx

• Haha
Reactions: KittyninjaW
DorothyPansy said:
Sometime I will let ex GFs see him xx
That's funny.

i think it's pretty natural to want to explore all sides of womanhood like that, you know? even if you end up finding out some of it isn't right for you, i think it's good to want to explore and find out what parts of this you like! i can understand why multiple parts of it sound appealing to you!

Reactions: DorothyPansy
Thank you for saying that I do enjoy mothering him spending the day fully dressed as mother & picking what she is going to wear after she has her nappy changed xx

soccer1986 said:
It might be just me but as a crossdresser I have always wanted to experience everything as a woman, I am still new to crossdressing and have a lot of work to do in that regard.
One of the things that I love about women is the caregiver side of it, always looking to make sure your partner is taken care off.
This brings me to the idea that I would love to be a mommy for a little girl. I think I could be very good as a mommy. I know it might just be an idea but it sounds like a lot of fun.
Hello,

Going back to the original message, I share your passion for crossdressing.

I like to dress across the age range from little/baby girl to school girl, teeny, young lady and mature. Like yourself, I’m sure this is Freudian in behaviour to experience being a girl and a lady. To play out and imagine all those firsts and feelings, first big girl panties, bra, dress, stockings and maybe some of the feelings too.

I like your idea and thought of similar both from having a sissy best friend or playmate that I could have fun with. I’ve also thought what it might be like to have someone to care for me as a little girl or that I could reverse roles with and care for.

Perhaps learning together about fashion make up and all things girly.

Jenny x ❤️

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy, KittyninjaW and DorothyPansy
Sounds like a lot of fun xx

Enjoying the morning my outfit for the day & my little girl at one time was very rude about Crossdressers so to discover he was a secret adult baby all the time & he is getting used to nappy checks & cries sometimes when I change his nappy but I always cuddle him xx

Attachments

• 53198845372_6a4295a97d_n.jpg
    53198845372_6a4295a97d_n.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
To see my macho man lying on his changing mat sucking his thumb & been cleaned with baby wipes before his pink padded nappy white tights Mary Jane shoes blonde wig pink bows & beautiful little pink dress & his Barbie little girl jewelry clip on earrings neck lace and bangles in front of the mirror he's so cute on all fours at my high heels xx

sissygirlpink said:
Hello,

Going back to the original message, I share your passion for crossdressing.

I like to dress across the age range from little/baby girl to school girl, teeny, young lady and mature. Like yourself, I’m sure this is Freudian in behaviour to experience being a girl and a lady. To play out and imagine all those firsts and feelings, first big girl panties, bra, dress, stockings and maybe some of the feelings too.

I like your idea and thought of similar both from having a sissy best friend or playmate that I could have fun with. I’ve also thought what it might be like to have someone to care for me as a little girl or that I could reverse roles with and care for.

Perhaps learning together about fashion make up and all things girly.

Jenny x ❤️
Ready when you are Jenny. 😄💋💋

• Love
Reactions: sissygirlpink, DorothyPansy and JustC
Yes of course that would be lovely thing to do xx

We could have a lovely day dressing very lady like waiting for him to get back from work xx

Reactions: daisycupcake
He loves getting home to become my baby girl xx

DorothyPansy said:
He loves getting home to become my baby girl xx
How lucky is he

Hello there very lucky but he didn't always like it xx

Reactions: daisycupcake
But he does now xx

Reactions: LucyMarie and daisycupcake
Meeting him at the door dressed as his Mother in her style xx

I shut the door and he goes on his knees saying goo goo xx

Back