Mommy to a little girl

I love picking my outfit to wear very Mumsy xx

I could send you pics xx

Reactions: Andy86
I have a fake pregnancy belly to xx

Reactions: JensBabyGirl and Andy86
Which means maternity clothes xx

When I am all dressed she sits in front of the mirror only a nappy on blonde wig while I put pigtails in pink ribbons then dress baby food xx

I put my maternity dress on while my little girl plays xx

DorothyPansy said:
I put my maternity dress on while my little girl plays xx
hope she doesn't get jealous

I have to tell her she is not a man but a little girl xx

I'm a mtf transgender woman and it upsets me that I wasnt born without female anatomy so I would love to be able to mother a baby like you lot.

Reactions: DorothyPansy and KittyninjaW
Aaww it's a shame try not to be upset xx

Reactions: Lunabillieolive
DorothyPansy said:
Hello there you are not alone I'm married but stay away a lot with my mate through work after work I change into my wig dress heels and then I'm 42 my mate 25 I have to change into the little girl he is in nappy and white tights Mary Jane shoes blonde wig and pink ribbons for a two year old I love being Mummy hear her goo goo bottle feeding her she has clip on dummy & crawls after me in my heels in her crinkly nappy and I change it plenty of talcum she is only two I dress similar to his girlfriend I pretend I am & that he is my baby girl I buy him baby girl toys to play with while I do my makeup it was hard to learn him to wet him self but she knows that little girls do this is her x
Wow she is very lucky

Reactions: DorothyPansy and KittyninjaW
Thank you to see the ex football captain in his pink nappy and frilly dress Mary Jane shoes blonde wig goo goo for me is lovely xx

Reactions: KittyninjaW
His mother gave him two bags of her clothes to give to charity her skirts blouses and dresses which are all in my wardrobe wearing his mother's clothes when he is in his dress and nappy is wonderful xx

I am 50 he is 23 & was getting into trouble with drugs before his mum told me I told her about sissy baby training xx

While he was high and sleeping we got him changed xx

His Mummy gifted me a lot of her clothes for when he woke up he was angry in nappy and dress white tights and pink Mary Jane shoes blonde wig pink bows xx

Photos took xx

I was auntie and soon realized he enjoyed it x

Sounds fun

It is now he is used to auntie looking after him xx

Back