Mommy to a little girl

soccer1986

sissy mommy
Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Carer
  3. Other
It might be just me but as a crossdresser I have always wanted to experience everything as a woman, I am still new to crossdressing and have a lot of work to do in that regard.
One of the things that I love about women is the caregiver side of it, always looking to make sure your partner is taken care off.
This brings me to the idea that I would love to be a mommy for a little girl. I think I could be very good as a mommy. I know it might just be an idea but it sounds like a lot of fun.

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane, BabyAshtonMarie81, MYHubbyisABDL and 14 others
soccer1986 said:
It might be just me but as a crossdresser I have always wanted to experience everything as a woman, I am still new to crossdressing and have a lot of work to do in that regard.
One of the things that I love about women is the caregiver side of it, always looking to make sure your partner is taken care off.
This brings me to the idea that I would love to be a mommy for a little girl. I think I could be very good as a mommy. I know it might just be an idea but it sounds like a lot of fun.
It would most definitely be a lot of fun 😘

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie, Angelapinks and PaddedRita
I think there are natural things that all women, or anyone with maternal desires, gravitate toward. Being a good Mom isn't about how you look, it's about how you feel and how you make others feel protected, desired, and cherished.

Reactions: HoneySnow, DLJosie, TungstenWrist and 4 others
KnoxBaby said:
I think there are natural things that all women, or anyone with maternal desires, gravitate toward. Being a good Mom isn't about how you look, it's about how you feel and how you make others feel protected, desired, and cherished.
OMG that's so right

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie, MYHubbyisABDL, KittyninjaW and 2 others
Reactions: DLJosie
KnoxBaby said:
I think you hit it right on the nail. I couldn't have said it better myself

Reactions: DLJosie, KnoxBaby and KittyninjaW
soccer1986 said:
Hi Mommy
I am a 70 year old male who is really a baby girl and would love to be looked after by you
Interesting twist with us both being male but wanting to be female
Hugs
Baby Stephanie xx

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie, LucyMarie and Samantha
Hello there you are not alone I'm married but stay away a lot with my mate through work after work I change into my wig dress heels and then I'm 42 my mate 25 I have to change into the little girl he is in nappy and white tights Mary Jane shoes blonde wig and pink ribbons for a two year old I love being Mummy hear her goo goo bottle feeding her she has clip on dummy & crawls after me in my heels in her crinkly nappy and I change it plenty of talcum she is only two I dress similar to his girlfriend I pretend I am & that he is my baby girl I buy him baby girl toys to play with while I do my makeup it was hard to learn him to wet him self but she knows that little girls do this is her x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231201-173958.png
    Screenshot_20231201-173958.png
    433.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Love
Reactions: Nappyboybob, Sissybabyminky, Angelapinks and 2 others
So you're not alone xx

When I am in my dress & heels getting her nappy on & dress she is so cute xx

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW
He was a cross dresser until I started nappying xx

soccer1986 said:
One of my long time fantasies. I love my crossdressing and to care for a sissy baby girl or toddler would be wonderful.

• Love
Reactions: MYHubbyisABDL and Angelapinks
That's lovely I love my crossdress too so when I found out about my mate I was fully dressed when I nappy him and then white tights baby dress he became my little girl xx

Reactions: Angelapinks
soccer1986 said:
Same here but I want to be a little girl. I think that sounds like fun to me. But whatever, you do you.

Reactions: daisycupcake
When I am Mummy she crawls after me & enjoys nappy time & her dress she gets her dolly she is only 3 & I love giving her baby food as her pink mittens stop her I love being Mummy and wear as close to his GF clothes sound fun xx

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and KittyninjaW
Yes it's a little girl I have xx

When he saw me dressed up I said now you he didn't know that he was to be a little girl but now he loves it when Mummy dresses her up pink frilly nappy and dress white tights Mary Jane shoes blonde wig suits her and she only goo goos for Mummy xx

Reactions: LucyMarie
I am Dorothy I am glad if I can help I like when my little girl calls me Mummy in her dress & crinkly nappy I have her wet and have to change xx

• Love
We could be two Mummy's with baby girls xx

Reactions: KittyninjaW and daisycupcake
I love when we have time she loves it now a baby girl in mittens & rattle with Mummy to baby sit xx

Back