Love for Super Dry Kids Diapers

Definitely a favorite indeed, was one of the first tried in the mid 20teens. Felt so right! Still have a soft spot for them and keeps coming back no matter what other diapees I may try

Never would have imagined a copy of the diaps I wore as a peanut would be able to be worn 20+ years forward into the future

Hugs 2 Abuniverse

Last edited:
Reactions: VintagePampers1990, MaximusWolfheart and TigerDL
Ever since the update, these are my favorite diaper by far. I prefer the 2 tape diapers over 4 as it is. Not only does it fit me better, but it’s even more babyish. The buttery smooth plastic and the soft pastel blue adds to the nostalgia that I’m such a big fan of. I made a thread about these right when the changes happened and included these comparison pics (new on the left/old on the right). The dark blue and shower curtain feeling of the old versions ruined the experience so much. So glad they listened to customer feedback on these.

Attachments

• IMG_2866.jpeg
    IMG_2866.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2867.jpeg
    IMG_2867.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 25
Reactions: VintagePampers1990, littledreamers333 and TigerDL
JustinDB87 said:
Ever since the update, these are my favorite diaper by far. I prefer the 2 tape diapers over 4 as it is. Not only does it fit me better, but it’s even more babyish. The buttery smooth plastic and the soft pastel blue adds to the nostalgia that I’m such a big fan of. I made a thread about these right when the changes happened and included these comparison pics (new on the left/old on the right). The dark blue and shower curtain feeling of the old versions ruined the experience so much. So glad they listened to customer feedback on these.
Love the darker blue version for a while. But I’m ok with the lighter one. Can’t please everyone. The single sided tape designs fits my body like a glove!

I've been using this lately.
Diaper Stash Play Store App
It's an app on Google Play. It has a pretty extensive list. But its fun to keep track of all your wearing/wetting/messing and diaper changing.

Yeah, SDK's are the best. If they are available when it comes time for me to order, its exactly what I go for. Cause I too, like that good ole' Pampers Style Feel as well. I miss the days when baby diapers were plastic and now all of them are cloth style.

Reactions: VintagePampers1990, littledreamers333 and jamiejamie
Back