Love for Super Dry Kids Diapers

VintagePampers1990 said:
2023 / 05 / 09 is the production date I have.
TheWaddlingDad said:

Realize I wasn't asked, but just wanted to chip in that mine are the same date - lol, what are the odds?! 🤯 :LOL:

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
Yeah they can’t ever stop making them. I wore pampers phases boys and girls and pampers baby dry 6 for many years and SDK are so close to what I had. They need to all be scented though with that familiar smell

Reactions: VintagePampers1990
Albertapampers said:
Yeah they can’t ever stop making them. I wore pampers phases boys and girls and pampers baby dry 6 for many years and SDK are so close to what I had. They need to all be scented though with that familiar smell
Is there anything you use to scent your diapers right now ?

VintagePampers1990 said:
Is there anything you use to scent your diapers right now ?
No not really there is a perfume I have found that’s kind of baby it’s Hara Juku baby I think

Received two cases of the Super Dry Kids today. They are just like the ones with the lighter blue coloring made back in 2019, and that is a good thing. I plan on buying them on a regular basis. Thanks ABUniverse, for bringing back the lighter pastels!

Reactions: VintagePampers1990 and littledreamers333
I have one on right now and two bags of them coming to my door on Monday. These thing are the bee's knees, I'm telling you. 🤪

Well here ua ppl. Just got this email today so stock up⬇️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240302-201845_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240302-201845_Gmail.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 25
Tomtomthedl said:
I have one on right now and two bags of them coming to my door on Monday. These thing are the bee's knees, I'm telling you. 🤪
They really are. Just the most comfortable diapers there is. This batch has that Pampers vibe again. I just want to wear them all the time. Taped up all nice and tight, all the loose bits tucked in. Walking around the house in these is pure bliss. My favourite diapers ever.

Reactions: littledreamers333, jamiejamie and Tomtomthedl
Yes. Same. Definitely the best diaper ABU makes (at least since they stopped making the plastic Preschool) — also conveniently, coincidentally rocking one right now. LOVE THEM.

Last edited:
Why do people prefer the pastel blue to the darker blue? I do too, but was wondering why.

Marting said:
Why do people prefer the pastel blue to the darker blue? I do too, but was wondering why.
I prefer the darker blue. Especially the SDK that had the dark blue lining. 👍🏻

Reactions: Marting
jamiejamie said:
Why do you prefer the dark blue?

Marting said:
Why do you prefer the dark blue?
Cuz I prefer the darker intensity and likes the contrast.

Reactions: Marting
jamiejamie said:

You like dark blue? OK, that's fine. NorthShore has a product JUST FOR YOU. Enjoy!

Honeywell6180 said:
You like dark blue? OK, that's fine. NorthShore has a product JUST FOR YOU. Enjoy!
But not single tape or fun landing zone. :)

Marting said:
I think it's because the pastels represent true infant diaper colors. I too much prefer pastel colors for my diapers and onsies. I definitely steer away from loud gaudy colors. When I'm wearing a diaper I prefer it to look as infantile as infant diapers.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL and Marting
Nowididit said:
I think it's because the pastels represent true infant diaper colors. I too much prefer pastel colors for my diapers and onsies. I definitely steer away from loud gaudy colors. When I'm wearing a diaper I prefer it to look as infantile as infant diapers.
Yeah. Same here.

These were always my favorites too, but like you and others said their materials started being not so good after awhile. I just ordered a sample pack to see what this new batch is like...I just really hope they don't send me the old ones!

Reactions: TigerDL
It's wild how the SDKs have improved over the years. I recently found in an old stash box, some old SDKs and Cushies from the pre-Casey ABU days. The originals feel so cheap in comparison to the new ones.

Marting said:

I can't really say what the differences were - first pack for me was this past December, which is the "newer" batch - but @VintagePampers1990 did mention what they were in the first post, so that may have something to do with why some prefer the lighter one. The pertinent part is below:

VintagePampers1990 said:
I feel the need to post this as a lot of us weren’t very happy with that botched batch of SDK’s that seemed to last forever. Misplaced tapes, that awful dark blue inner, and the plastic was thick and rough. Well that’s all been fixed and SDK’s are awesome again.

Back