Love for Super Dry Kids Diapers

VintagePampers1990

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just want to take a minute to post about how awesome the current run of SDK’s are. I have commented on some threads about them but I have spent more time in them now and am 160 diapers into this current batch and let me tell you, they are fantastic! I feel the need to post this as a lot of us weren’t very happy with that botched batch of SDK’s that seemed to last forever. Misplaced tapes, that awful dark blue inner, and the plastic was thick and rough. Well that’s all been fixed and SDK’s are awesome again.

I’m not AB, I am 100% DL. And not incontinent. I wear for comfort and enjoyment. And these are the most comfortable diapers I have ever worn. These don’t feel like ABDL diapers. The just feel like DIAPERS. Pampers always had a “vibe” to them, and this batch of SDK’s have that vibe. They might feel a bit thinner but still every bit as absorbent. And when they are wet they are much softer and squishier than before. The plastic still feels a bit rough when you take them out of the package, but it softens up really quickly once you are wearing them and is really nice.

I LOVE wearing them to bed. I don’t wet in my sleep so I don’t need a super high capacity diaper with 4 tapes. I just wear for comfort, and these are just the best. They are so comfortable that I’m sad every time I have to take one off ( even when they are full ) and I can’t wait to put my next one on. They are that good. These diapers are sublime.

My favourite is a fresh clean new diaper. I enjoy wetting and the progression of wet and squishy. But new and dry are the best, and nothing beats these. I just want to wear them all the time.

So big love for ABU and SDK’s ! And thanks for making them more like Pampers again ! I LOVE THESE DIAPERS!

• Love
Reactions: MaximusWolfheart, TheDideeboy, TigerDL and 13 others
I can't comment on previous batches, but I got a bag in my first order from ABU December 7 (still have some left) and can say they are a nice diaper; may possibly get some more in my next order. Not among my top favourites - mine are Little Pawz (my #1 favourite), Tiny Tails, Critter Caboose, and Daydreamer - but definitely do like the old school look to them and the fact they're two tapes! 👼

Last edited:
So are they fully white again? I know they had a bit of blue in them and of course that unappealing dark blue. If they a re fully white again I'd like that the best. I also hope theres lots of crinkle.

MikeDJ said:
So are they fully white again? I know they had a bit of blue in them and of course that unappealing dark blue. If they a re fully white again I'd like that the best. I also hope theres lots of crinkle.

As I'm not aware of what they were like previously, I can only say what the ones I have are like: they're fully white (aside from the front print up top) with a touch of light blue along the the legs, tapes, and tops, with a stripe inside - exactly as seen on their site (well, last two photos, anyway). (y)

Last edited:
I agree 100%. SDKs are my all-time favorite diaper that I always return to after trying other diapers. When I look in the mirror while wearing one, I see myself wearing Pampers - they just have that simple, two-tape, old-school Pampers vibe. And agree that they are also super comfortable and provide the perfect level of absorbency. Add in the ABU scent strips and I'm in heaven!

Reactions: BenNevis and MrDiaperLoverUK
babyboy10 said:
I agree 100%. SDKs are my all-time favorite diaper that I always return to after trying other diapers. When I look in the mirror while wearing one, I see myself wearing Pampers - they just have that simple, two-tape, old-school Pampers vibe. And agree that they are also super comfortable and provide the perfect level of absorbency. Add in the ABU scent strips and I'm in heaven!
I finally got the chance to smell that ABU scent strip myself recently, and I thought it was a great smell. They need to sell those things individually.

Also recently got my grabby little mitts on some SDKs from an online sale. Wore one to work, and it held up just fine till I went to bed. I sure do love that 2 tape design. I really wish more diapers had that.

Reactions: VintagePampers1990 and TheWaddlingDad
The question is: Will they have enough supplies to stay consistent? I would like to get them on a regular basis as long as they don't make "improvements" all the time.

Reactions: TigerDL and babyboy10
I love sdk too. As someone who doesn’t like plastic backed, sdk are the exemption

Reactions: VintagePampers1990
thank you for your insight, reviews like this are really helpful! i'm still in the process of finding what diapers are right for me, so i read a lot about all of the different ones on the market right now! i have very specific sensory needs so detailed explanations like this are very helpful. thanks! i might give these a try soon ^ _ ^

I have some SDKs that I haven't opened yet but got a while ago. Anyone have a production date for the "good batch"?

VintagePampers1990 said:
I just want to take a minute to post about how awesome the current run of SDK’s are. I have commented on some threads about them but I have spent more time in them now and am 160 diapers into this current batch and let me tell you, they are fantastic! I feel the need to post this as a lot of us weren’t very happy with that botched batch of SDK’s that seemed to last forever. Misplaced tapes, that awful dark blue inner, and the plastic was thick and rough. Well that’s all been fixed and SDK’s are awesome again.

I’m not AB, I am 100% DL. And not incontinent. I wear for comfort and enjoyment. And these are the most comfortable diapers I have ever worn. These don’t feel like ABDL diapers. The just feel like DIAPERS. Pampers always had a “vibe” to them, and this batch of SDK’s have that vibe. They might feel a bit thinner but still every bit as absorbent. And when they are wet they are much softer and squishier than before. The plastic still feels a bit rough when you take them out of the package, but it softens up really quickly once you are wearing them and is really nice.

I LOVE wearing them to bed. I don’t wet in my sleep so I don’t need a super high capacity diaper with 4 tapes. I just wear for comfort, and these are just the best. They are so comfortable that I’m sad every time I have to take one off ( even when they are full ) and I can’t wait to put my next one on. They are that good. These diapers are sublime.

My favourite is a fresh clean new diaper. I enjoy wetting and the progression of wet and squishy. But new and dry are the best, and nothing beats these. I just want to wear them all the time.

So big love for ABU and SDK’s ! And thanks for making them more like Pampers again ! I LOVE THESE DIAPERS!
I really enjoy the sdk diapers myself

SDK's are my go-to disposable diapers. I wear cloth and plastic pants at home, especially at night because I wet when I sleep. But if I want to wear a disposable for whatever reason, I use an SDK. Two-tape diapers seem to fit my body shape better than a 4-tape; SDK's have good capacity for my needs. I simply like the fit, feel, and looks of the SDK.

Reactions: TigerDL, VintagePampers1990 and littledreamers333
VintagePampers1990 said:

@VintagePampers1990 what is the production date on "this current batch"? Should say on the bag.

PaddedPonyboy said:
thank you for your insight, reviews like this are really helpful! i'm still in the process of finding what diapers are right for me, so i read a lot about all of the different ones on the market right now! i have very specific sensory needs so detailed explanations like this are very helpful. thanks! i might give these a try soon ^ _ ^
SDK’s are perfect for me as I grew up obsessed with Pampers, and they are a very good replica.

Reactions: Miketech88
theancientmariner said:
I finally got the chance to smell that ABU scent strip myself recently, and I thought it was a great smell. They need to sell those things individually.

Also recently got my grabby little mitts on some SDKs from an online sale. Wore one to work, and it held up just fine till I went to bed. I sure do love that 2 tape design. I really wish more diapers had that.
The Abu scent is REALLY GOOD, but the scent strips fade really fast and don’t last long. They need to bottle it and sell it that way so we can scent our diapers when we want. That would be perfect.

Reactions: odd1inSyde
MikeDJ said:
Not fully white unfortunately, but they changed that dark blue into a light blue which looks much better. Big improvement

TheWaddlingDad said:
@VintagePampers1990 what is the production date on "this current batch"? Should say on the bag.
2023 / 05 / 09 is the production date I have.

Reactions: TigerDL, littledreamers333 and TheWaddlingDad
VintagePampers1990 said:
2023 / 05 / 09 is the production date I have.
Thanks

They're pretty cool. The design is so similar to what Pamper's used to look like that if feels really authentic to wear. It makes me feel super little and the fact they're so faithful to the originals helps make the feeling of being little.

Reactions: babyboy10
diaperbobby said:
SDK's are my go-to disposable diapers. I wear cloth and plastic pants at home, especially at night because I wet when I sleep. But if I want to wear a disposable for whatever reason, I use an SDK. Two-tape diapers seem to fit my body shape better than a 4-tape; SDK's have good capacity for my needs. I simply like the fit, feel, and looks of the SDK.
I totally agree. It fits my body better. No pinching of my thighs and or potbelly.

Back