Kiddo Junior Plus Blue....some thoughts

DloverUK said:
I don't think so. From what I remember the shape is different, the padding is different, the waist elastic is different. And the plastic.
I do think the colors on the landing zone is better, more vibrant. I got my order Monday but I haven’t had a chance to wear or die a full comparison yet . I am excited to try them though!

Reactions: odd1inSyde
For the people who wanna try those
i offer a 10% discount with the code : Junior10
until the 08 march

only on us.kiddo-diapers.com

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: odd1inSyde, Alastair, Honeywell6180 and 1 other person
So, I ordered some for myself. Haven’t tried them, but out of curiosity, I did feel the texture. I might be totally making this up, but it feels to me like the original, pre-Casey Strom SDKs.

odd1inSyde said:
So, I ordered some for myself. Haven’t tried them, but out of curiosity, I did feel the texture. I might be totally making this up, but it feels to me like the original, pre-Casey Strom SDKs.
There really isn't any difference between the 2 except the landing zone print.

ABU still hasn't updated their site with new pic of the SDKs though but the SDKs do have a blue liner and leak guards. Some say they toned down the blue to a lighter blue. Teddy Ultras have the dark blue liner and leak guards although the package appears to show the lighter blue.

Attachments

• 20240227_203938.jpg
    20240227_203938.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20240227-203801_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240227-203801_Chrome.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20240227-203743_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240227-203743_Chrome.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Reactions: odd1inSyde
I do want to order some but not sure on which size to order. I wear SDK’s in the large size and they fit beautifully. I am a 34” waste. Has anyone else ordered the Junior Kiddo in large and can comment on the fit ? Just want to get the size right for the best experience! 😀

Any feedback much appreciated.

I am around 32/33 inch waist and the large size was absolutely gigantic on me. I think you'll be better off with the medium.

Reactions: VintagePampers1990
DloverUK said:
I am around 32/33 inch waist and the large size was absolutely gigantic on me. I think you'll be better off with the medium.
What size of SDK’s do you wear ?

VintagePampers1990 said:
I do want to order some but not sure on which size to order. I wear SDK’s in the large size and they fit beautifully. I am a 34” waste. Has anyone else ordered the Junior Kiddo in large and can comment on the fit ? Just want to get the size right for the best experience! 😀

Any feedback much appreciated.
Hello, 😊😊
I am also a 34 waist. I bought XL SDK’s.
they were perfect for me.
I looked like the big toddlers in the Pampers commercials for size 6!
I loved them.
The front of the diaper came right up to my belly button and the backside rose up higher just like Pampers were meant to.

Bbjames said:
Hello, 😊😊
I loved them.
The front of the diaper came right up to my belly button and the backside rose up higher just like Pampers were meant to.

Yea I like high rise back sides too, and I can only get that when wearing larges. I'm technically a medium but have more large diapers than mediums. Once I bought my 1st large sized diaper, I was hooked with how much more room I have. More room to place luvs or pampers.

VintagePampers1990 said:
What size of SDK’s do you wear ?
Medium.

In my post above, I was saying that the Kiddo large are huge on me. I haven't tried SDKs in large.

DloverUK said:
Medium.

In my post above, I was saying that the Kiddo large are huge on me. I haven't tried SDKs in large.
I have some sdk in large here. I haven't tried one on yet but when I do I will report my findings here.

Reactions: VintagePampers1990
So
Bbjames said:
Hello, 😊😊
I loved them.

so which size of kiddo juniors did you buy ?

Nowididit said:
There really isn't any difference between the 2 except the landing zone print.

ABU still hasn't updated their site with new pic of the SDKs though but the SDKs do have a blue liner and leak guards. Some say they toned down the blue to a lighter blue. Teddy Ultras have the dark blue liner and leak guards although the package appears to show the lighter blue.
The inside of the Kiddos is softer than SDKs to me, and so is the outer plastic. I still love SDKs but the Kiddos are closer to an actual baby diaper feel than SDKs and fit me much better. I usually have both on hand though

Last edited:
Reactions: PlastiBrain and odd1inSyde
southeastlittle said:
The inside of the Kiddos is softer than SDKs to me, and so is the outer plastic. I still love SDKs but the Kiddos are closer to an actual baby diaper feel than SDKs and fit me much better. I usually have both on hand though
I thought I was imagining it, but I agree. The plastic feels more like PlayDayz.

Back