Kiddo Junior Plus Blue....some thoughts

xxPampersBoyxx said:
Here is my solution:
Take a sharp knife and cut horizuntally across the middle of the landing tape. Slide a Mega Booster into the front and a folded standard booster into the rear of the diaper. Align the images on the landing tape and re-seal the cut with clear tape.

4 things are likely to happen:

1. You waddle like it's 1990.
2. Your diaper bum looks like it's 1990.
3. This diaper will keep you going forever, even overnight.
And finally:
4. You feel like a 1990s toddler!

Have a good day everybody! :)
That’s what I do but I always cut a slit in the rear, not the landing zone. And I never buy actual boosters, I get thrift store diapers and cut the wings and elastics off.

Last edited:
Honeywell6180 said:
Who actually has a photo of the blue version of these diapers? I want to see what the coloration actually looks like before I consider buying any. Thanks.
Ok I took a screen shot off of the Twitter site. Then one off the kiddos USA website. It's looks to be dark blue like the SDKs. The dark blue was a turn off for me too. On the plus side the kiddos Jr pink version looks very pastel like.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240206-053020_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240206-053020_X.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20240206-051557_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240206-051557_Chrome.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_20240206-053403_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240206-053403_Chrome.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20240206-053330_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240206-053330_X.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Reactions: littledreamers333, BigKid25 and Honeywell6180
Keep us non havers updated with the reviews,
I hear these are available for pick up at tykables store and I work down the street from them.

Nowididit said:
Ok I took a screen shot off of the Twitter site. Then one off the kiddos USA website. It's looks to be dark blue like the SDKs. The dark blue was a turn off for me too. On the plus side the kiddos Jr pink version looks very pastel like.

From what I understand, ABUniverse switched to a lighter blue for their SDKs. These Kiddo Junior Plus diapers appear to have the darker blue similar to the current Rearz Select "briefs". I guess there aren't many choices for those who fit better with a single tape per side system.

Honeywell6180 said:
From what I understand, ABUniverse switched to a lighter blue for their SDKs. These Kiddo Junior Plus diapers appear to have the darker blue similar to the current Rearz Select "briefs". I guess there aren't many choices for those who fit better with a single tape per side system.
I bet these are the same diaper as the defective sdks from a year ago but with a different landing zone. they had the dark blue and the tapes were positioned lower just like these kiddos, I’m wondering if they got a good deal on these defective batches.

Jbo said:
I bet these are the same diaper as the defective sdks from a year ago but with a different landing zone. they had the dark blue and the tapes were positioned lower just like these kiddos, I’m wondering if they got a good deal on these defective batches.
Hi

No we make a new batch of our requested specifications , this is NOT a old refurbished rearz select or whatever ...

Reactions: FelixS, TigerDL and Jbo
diaperminister said:
Hi

No we make a new batch of our requested specifications , this is NOT a old refurbished rearz select or whatever ...
Ok , I wasn’t by any means being rude, it was just an observation. Thank you for releasing a two tape diaper!! There’s not to many out there for us.

Honeywell6180 said:
I heard ABU changed to a lighter blue too. Unfortunately I have 7+ bags of the SDKs with the darker blue because when ordered them I went off the pics on the website and it showed the lighter blue interior. Turned out ABU didn't update their website with newer pics of the darker blue SDKs. I'm still pissed about that but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it now except try and use them up.
I wish ABU would go back to the V1 SDK because they were a much better diaper than these V2s.

Last edited:
Reactions: Honeywell6180
Just got my order of Kiddo Junior Plus in pink, all that was in stock.

All I have to say is I found my new favorite diaper and I think it tops any AUB 2 tape diaper. The plastic is supper soft kind of like a Reaz essential but I almost think they are a bit softer. The Kiddo Junior Plus also fit so nice and are very comfortable. And the look is great too. I stocked up on Cushies because they were going into the vault and now regret it a bit since I found these. Haven't done a side by side yet but I plan on it.

Big shout out to NRU. Fantastic job! Now what I would love to see is this in plain all white so I can add my own landing strip tapes.

I'm wearing mine now and I absolutely LOVE them. They fit perfectly, feel incredibly soft and I love the cut/dimensions of the padding. Of course they still have the hourglass shape, but they at least squared it off a bit more in the front vs. other adult diapers which I really like (and wish they'd take it all the way, front and back like actual baby diapers). Think I'll start wearing these forever now. I just hope they don't change anything like ABU messed up SDKs.

Might try their cloth backed ones next since these are so nice. I also love the bag they come in. Super cute!

Reactions: Jbo, plasticpants1 and TheWaddlingDad
southeastlittle said:
I'm wearing mine now and I absolutely LOVE them. They fit perfectly, feel incredibly soft and I love the cut/dimensions of the padding. Of course they still have the hourglass shape, but they at least squared it off a bit more in the front vs. other adult diapers which I really like (and wish they'd take it all the way, front and back like actual baby diapers). Think I'll start wearing these forever now. I just hope they don't change anything like ABU messed up SDKs.

Might try their cloth backed ones next since these are so nice. I also love the bag they come in. Super cute!
Can you plz tell me, what size waist are you and did you order the medium or large?.

diaperminister said:
Hi

Pretty Good Job anyway! :) I love 2-tape diapers and these are just awesome! One of the best packaging brandings as well! Keep going Diaper Minister!!!

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
ben0510 said:
Can you plz tell me, what size waist are you and did you order the medium or large?.
I'm a 30" waist and I ordered Medium

I love the nostalgia that comes with the SDK but they don’t fit me very well. I’m a 32” waist and have always ordered medium. I’ve ordered large before and the fit wasn’t any better. The tape positioning just seems off and they don’t seal properly. I’ve peed through this more than any other diaper I wear. Can someone tell me if the Kiddo plus tapes are better positioned? Are they more absorbent? Will they fit my 5’11” 182lb frame better than the SDK’s? I’d really like to try them… the print is right up my alley.

diaperminister said:
Hi

My junior plus come in tomorrow, I’ll let you know what I think. I am excited to try these!!
I hope you have more plans for two tapes for us .

I got a pack of the junior kiddo plus blue after reading this post and I must say, I'm impressed! They're up there as one of my favorite all time diapers.

The only issue with their 1 tape system us that the front of my diaper tends to drop a bit, which isn't ideal since I point up. If I play with the tapes I can get it to work better than usual, but still a great diaper for my tastes.

The padding is the right thickness for me, the plastic just makes me melt, and the composition of the padding feels really good on my skin. I'm assuming they use more of a wood pulp design since I'm much more of a fan of that. Plus, although the dark blue is different from the original designs, I actually like the look. 9/10 for my personal preferences. Especially with the reasonable cost for me. $30 including shipping is doable. Still hurts to imagine $3 per diaper, but the shipping costs add up on other brands so I find it to be comparable for high quality ABDL diapers.

DiapeyE said:
I love the nostalgia that comes with the SDK but they don’t fit me very well. I’m a 32” waist and have always ordered medium. I’ve ordered large before and the fit wasn’t any better. The tape positioning just seems off and they don’t seal properly. I’ve peed through this more than any other diaper I wear. Can someone tell me if the Kiddo plus tapes are better positioned? Are they more absorbent? Will they fit my 5’11” 182lb frame better than the SDK’s? I’d really like to try them… the print is right up my alley.

I had the exact same problem.

I'm always a perfect medium in everything, but the Junior plus sizing was just too weird when I tried them. The padding came up too low and it just wasn't comfortable.

Maybe they've updated them since then, I don't know.

I do agree the plastic is awesome, but they're thinner diapers (thinner than SDKs IMO). I think that the thicker the diaper is, the thicker the plastic has to be.

So are these the same exact diaper as SDKs, but with a different tape panel?

odd1inSyde said:
That’s what some say, I just got mine yesterday but haven’t tried them yet.

Reactions: odd1inSyde
odd1inSyde said:
I don't think so. From what I remember the shape is different, the padding is different, the waist elastic is different. And the plastic.

Back