Is it wrong of me to feel the way I do about having to wear diapers?

slimjiminy said:
Proscar (aka Finasteride) and Flowmax (Tamsulosin) were prescribed together for me. The urologist told me that I needed them both. The Finasteride's purpose is hormone related to prevent enlargement of the prostate. Tamsulosin causes your blood pressure to drop, which helps to relax the prostate to increase your flow.
I was on kinda enjoying some eddies last night. I did not mean like challenging the doctor. Just that I looked them up and they work differently. So I myself might talk to my doctor about maybe trying the other. I figured the doctor has reasons for both. So if it sounded other ways it was not meant. Sorry you have to take anything to be honest.

So if it helps hormones, does it help against low T? Because I also am on the twice monthly injections for that too. I finally going back to my urologist the end of the month for the first time in maybe 5 to 7 years. He likes to scope me every 5 or so because Interstitial cysts can turn into cancer. Otherwise I just let the family doc manage anymore. Studies have suggested for years that IC increases the likely hood of bladder cancer.

I think anyone who thinks it is wrong to like or feel the needs of a diapers..... They need to rethink the benefits of diapers. Be it for Pleasure or the business intend the security of wearing a diaper is Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!

Just don't want people to think I forgot the topic. LOL.

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Diaperman95 said:
So if it helps hormones, does it help against low T? Because I also am on the twice monthly injections for that too.
I suspect that it lowers T. The med warns about the possibility of growing breasts, LOL. But that is a good question for your doc. My urologist told me that to take only one of them was pointless in my situation. Later on, he did said I could try going off of Tamsulosin if I wanted, but in the end I had to resume it. He also said, these will be meds for life, now.
Diaperman95 said:
Studies have suggested for years that IC increases the likely hood of bladder cancer.
I did not know that. (yikes)
Diaperman95 said:
I think anyone who thinks it is wrong to like or feel the needs of a diapers..... They need to rethink the benefits of diapers. Be it for Pleasure or the business intend the security of wearing a diaper is Priceless!!!!!!!!!!! Just don't want people to think I forgot the topic. LOL.
I really hated wearing diapers in the beginning. Partly because my U-IC is a non-issue when I am near a toilet. Gradually my F-IC has increasingly become a problem (managing it through diet). So most of the time diapers for me are for just-in-case scenarios.

But when either starts for any reason, I am very glad that the diaper is there to catch it. So at the sporting event I attended last night, my bowels were iffy. But I was content/relaxed knowing that my diaper was there to catch anything. Thankfully I was able to go home with just a wet one.

I may now have reached the point of being a Diaper Liker. A little F-IC can be really convincing.

Reactions: Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
slimjiminy said:
I may now have reached the point of being a Diaper Liker. A little F-IC can be really convincing.
Yeah It is funny how even the thought of a bad accident around people can make you feel about them. I know I would of lived a way less full life without. as well as most here. Regardless the reasons or types incontinence that security of a diaper you just trust makes life so so better.

Todays diapers I think every level of IC is well covered. If I am worried about a leak now it is because I know I am pushing the edge of one.

I know this too. I have ran my stock down a lot due to the increase in the economy. I had to go back to the total Dry x plus the last several nights as I used all my NS MM. Wow I have slept in Mega Max the last 2 years almost every night. I will be glad when my cases show up tomorrow. I have had to wash bed pads every day this week. I am just so thankful we have the products we do now. May people do not know how great we have it.

Reactions: Diprs2, Pino, slimjiminy and 1 other person
Despite being incontinent...pretty bad, I hate to admit it, but I have come to like wearing diapers.
As an Autistic with Cerebral Palsy, it has meant freedom from the tyranny of the toilet, always looking everywhere for one and being scared of peeing or pooping my pants.

Reactions: Diprs2, Napincolove and Diaperman95
Back