Is anyone else having the same issues with ABU diapers?

Littlerhinoabdl said:
Night time wetting. I'm a bedwetter so the pee goes down to my bum through the night.
If you lay on your back then I can understand Crinklz not being for you. The super absorbent core doesn't extend up the back of the diaper and neither does the ADL which would make for a pretty wet bum by morning. You can add a small booster in the back. That would help keep you drier through the night.

You could also try putting them on backwards. I would recommend adding your own tapes if you do to make putting it on a bit easier. It is a bit awkward wearing them backwards but not that difficult to get used to.

Reactions: Littlerhinoabdl
Peek a boo is less thick. Yet extremly absorbent

puffyfluffyfoxo said:
...The diapers are also becoming extremely thin, and dont seem to be as thick and fluffy or wide anymore. ...
I have just been disappointed after buying a pack of peekabu for these reasons. The old version was 19 cm wide and the new version only 17 cm. That's a very noticeable difference when wearing. I think it's also less absorbent. For example a cloudry toys which claims only 6000 ml capacity feels a lot thicker and seems to hold more. Considering that the prices have recently been increased a lot I'm very disappointed by this product.

Last edited:
Reactions: puffyfluffyfoxo
Back