incontnence stories

IncontinentGamerGal said:
If you are squeemish, I would avoid reading my story.

Here goes- I was having issues going to the bathroom and went in for a routine checkup, having been warned I may need bladder surgery in the future. They offered to check me but also wanted to sedate me, so I prepped for surgery. When I woke up I had a catheter and was pretty freaked out. They cut parts of my bladder neck and urethra to help me pee better. I spent a day with a catheter and it was horrible but we were very active that day. Fast foreward the next day I came back to work too soon since I badly needed money. I was on lifting restrictions and decided to lift because my manager was a jerk, then I heard a pop or tearing noise. After that, things changed quickly.
What happen?

Like how are things now or?
after this: then I heard a pop or tearing noise. After that, things changed quickly.

Reactions: Diprs2
Ahh I see, sorry. Afterwards I had less bladder control, more leaks, less ability to hold my urine in, and less warning signal for when I needed to go. I had periods of severe incontinence to the point that I needed 2-3 briefs a day, but what is odd is its always in a flux. Ive learned to live with it, but why I have it isn't understood.
May I ask if you are a biological woman?

You mentioned you were diagnosed with Interstitial Cysisitits. What dose your urologist say or feel about using some type of protection?

Reactions: Diprs2 and (deleted member)
Reason I asked if you were female was I too have a diagnosis of IC and mine has also caused incontinence. I first joined the IC network but I felt out of place, first for being a guy and second for openly stating i used diapers as a way to manage my symptoms. It seems to be one of those taboo subject there and not much support on that topic. I was also curious about your doctor because I have had a few that were not the most supportive about me using them.

I had an epileptic seizure which didn’t stop, I was in an induced comma for 2 days and since that day I have been a bed wetter. I wear during the day for fear of wetting.
On a plus side the consultant told my wife to expect me to be brain damaged so wearing pads and plastic pants is a minor issue and also quite enjoyable

Stroke at 35. Severe urgency. Urinary and bowel incontinent. Vision kinda OK but gets blurred when I don't focus. Also get dizzy. Even though I still try to golf and tennis. I'm 41.

My incontinence is due to diabetic nerve damage. I have urinary incontinence and overtime I started having fecal incontinence problems as well. I’m diapered 24/7.

I've been IC since the beginning. The cause of my IC is irrelevant. Suffice to say that I regularly see my doctor. My condition is "steady"
I prefer to discuss the symptoms. I usually don't feel anything until right before it happens. Like maybe 3 minutes. Then I feel extreme
urge. I can usually hold on for more than 5 minutes but my holding is weak. Wetting becomes painful if I hold them. BM's become so strong with urgency, it becomes with an uncontrollable accident. Most of the BM's happen while sleeping though I do have daytime accidents too. Most of the BM's are solid (thankfully?). I can honestly say I've never had a dry and dirty diaper in the morning.

pamperbud20 said:
My incontinence is due to diabetic nerve damage. I have urinary incontinence and overtime I started having fecal incontinence problems as well. I’m diapered 24/7.
My incontinence is also due to diabetic nerve damage. During the day I can manage it by using pull-ups and the toilet. But if away from home and toilet for too long, then I'll pee my protection since I can't "hold it". In the last 6+ months I too have started having F-IC issues (diarrhea). But I've been mitigating that by controlling diet and abstaining from coffee before going out. I have also found that eating cheese helps by firming up the stools. I also wear overnight protection now.

My bladder ic all seems to have stemmed from a childhood incident when I was around 7 or 8, bottom line was no toilet available and I held it and held it until eventually I got to a toilet and then stood there for what seemed like 5 minutes just gushing into the toilet and the relief was immense, but from that moment on nothing was ever the same, I could hold it but found it very hard to hold it and for every time my peers would visit the toilet I would be doing three or more trips, my capacity was that of a gnat, always had to play "hunt the toilet" and plan ahead knowing where every toilet was.
Whatever happened back then wrecked my bladder and the medics just say they have no idea why it is as it is?
Nappies gave me my life back as over the years my capacity shrank even further and my ability to hold it back lessened to the point where an early uti reduced my control to so little that on feeling the urge now I have perhaps 30 seconds on a good day
or mere seconds to get to the toilet or my bladder just plain lets go, one strange thing is that on rare occasions the feeling of needing to go comes then just vanishes leaving me with a full bladder I cannot empty with the result that I will get an unwanted BM that is just impossible to stop even when sitting down.
If at home I realise what is about to happen and get to the toilet and just wait as the whole process is "automatic" and nothing I do changes anything.

I've wet my bed all my life but was able to hold my bladder while awake till I was in my thirties. For me it started with small leaks when I could feel that I had to go but couldn't quite hold it completely. Gradually the leaks started getting bigger and I was having a really hard time making it to the bathroom. Eventually one day while I was at the grocery store I just lost control and wet my pants so bad that I even left a puddle on the floor. From that point on my wetting got worse and I no longer had any advanced notice when I had to go it just happened and I started wearing 24/7. I had always worn diapers at night for my bed wetting and honestly enjoyed it so going full time wasn't that hard for me to get used to.

Reactions: Diprs2, Napincolove, joemama and 1 other person
Mathew said:
I've wet my bed all my life but was able to hold my bladder while awake till I was in my thirties. For me it started with small leaks when I could feel that I had to go but couldn't quite hold it completely. Gradually the leaks started getting bigger and I was having a really hard time making it to the bathroom. Eventually one day while I was at the grocery store I just lost control and wet my pants so bad that I even left a puddle on the floor. From that point on my wetting got worse and I no longer had any advanced notice when I had to go it just happened and I started wearing 24/7. I had always worn diapers at night for my bed wetting and honestly enjoyed it so going full time wasn't that hard for me to get used to.
I never found going 24/7 a problem. My wife suggested it as my incontinence steadily got worse. I soon became DL as a result of wearing nappies and realising I enjoyed the freedom of wearing them and giving up the fight with my bladder.

Reactions: Diprs2, Napincolove and Mathew
Prostate cancer, had a radical p

Prostate cancer had a radical prostatectomy at age 52 the surgery damaged the nerves making me totally incontinent. I wear 24/7

I have BPH. I realize now it all started with dibbling. Then came the leaking and urges. I wear cloth Threaded Armor Training pants at night or a pull up. During the day it's either a pad or pullup. Things are progressively getting worse, albeit slowly

Back