Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
hey guys I wanna know your story behind your incontinence. Just so you know mine I was born incontinent, I can fully feel it when I need to go but i'm incapable of holding it completely

Reactions: Diprs2 and checkingoutall
I was rebuilding a 1972 Ford 390 engine when the engine stand broke and sent a completely assembled roughly 750lb engine straight into my lap. For years after it was only bedwetting but after I started working as a diesel mechanic and having problems with my back it slowly progressed into full bladder incontinence and at 37 years old I am completely dependent on diapers. Oh well it could be much worse so I have no reason to complain

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, Rednkweldr, mmhjy and 2 others
Mine Started 5 years ago and quickly progressed to bladder releases have had 2 diagnosis (OAB/ Oversized Bladder) but neither urologists could say 100% the cause Oh well after 5 years of being diapered 24/7 its become a non issue as I have accepted my issue and have no problem wearing diapers to manage it,

Reactions: Diprs2
I had a nasty motorcycle accident

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2 and izzywop
I had a wound that severed my cuada equine nerve

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Diprs2 and izzywop
Started with strong urges to go every 20 minutes, and every time it would be a full tank. Then dribbles that turned to leaks, day and night. Said I have an abnormal bladder size/irritative LUTS OAB/UUI and now BPH. I have days where it’s controllable then days and nights too where it’s a shit show. That’s usually when I’m doing the right thing and staying hydrated.

no idea what’s next

Last edited:
KenworthW900b said:
I was rebuilding a 1972 Ford 390 engine when the engine stand broke and sent a completely assembled roughly 750lb engine straight into my lap. For years after it was only bedwetting but after I started working as a diesel mechanic and having problems with my back it slowly progressed into full bladder incontinence and at 37 years old I am completely dependent on diapers. Oh well it could be much worse so I have no reason to complain

how do you find being a mechanic and having to use diapers? I’m starting to have control issues and this bit terrifies me, I’m also a mechanic and spend a lot of time upside down fixing wiring under dash boards

My story is I have MS and have quite a bit of nerve damage, little control at night and starting to have issues in the day, fortunate my boss is somewhat aware so my bay (I’m a mechanic) is closest to the toilet

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edu14
Bugmania said:
how do you find being a mechanic and having to use diapers? I’m starting to have control issues and this bit terrifies me, I’m also a mechanic and spend a lot of time upside down fixing wiring under dash boards

I have not had any trouble so far but I wear the very best diapers I can get so leaks are kept to a minimum, second I always wear a pair of underwear over my diaper ( usually high waist panties but sometimes regular men's underwear) and also during winter I wear a onesie and in summer I have extra long shirts that don't come untucked. The only time I'm vulnerable to being caught is if I happen to need a change throughout the day and I just have to time that correctly and I'm good. Hope this helps you somewhat

Reactions: Diprs2 and Bugmania
In my 20's it started with very mild Post Micturition Dribble, and I ended up with Pre Micturition Dribble as well ... as I got older, the dribbling got worse.
I eventually started getting wet spots in my pants and bed. This was followed by semi-rare bladder voiding .
It eventually gotten to the point I was forced to wear diapers 24/7 . Recently I lost some of the feeling in my bladder, including the 'urge to urinate' .

I still mostly have control over my bladder, but the way tings are going, I may end up fully incontinent in a few years.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Wearing247
I had a car accident in 2005 when I was 24 (39 now) and finished with spinal injury. Luckily I recovered mobility though I remained lame, buy noy sensitivity nor sphincter control were recovered (in fact it´s because mobilty nerves arrive just to vertebra L4 but sensitivity and continence continue to the en of the spine, so in some cases you can walk again (always after months of hard rehab) but sensitivity and continence does never return back

Diagnosed with OAB in 2010 after fourth back surgery had problems with running to the bathroom often I just made sure if driving long distances not to drink too much fluids fast forward to April 2018 had been getting injections in back for pain management because I didn’t want a fifth back surgery went to pain clinic at the VA Hospital Dr doing injections jabbed me in the S1 nerve four times I started bed wetting three weeks later I wouldn’t know the cause until August when urologist sent me over to neurology. Bet wetting would turn into daytime wetting by October of 2018

KenworthW900b said:
I have not had any trouble so far but I wear the very best diapers I can get so leaks are kept to a minimum, second I always wear a pair of underwear over my diaper ( usually high waist panties but sometimes regular men's underwear) and also during winter I wear a onesie and in summer I have extra long shirts that don't come untucked. The only time I'm vulnerable to being caught is if I happen to need a change throughout the day and I just have to time that correctly and I'm good. Hope this helps you somewhat
It does thank you!!

My incontinence is the result of an unexpected bad side effect of surgery when I was 14 years old. After the surgery, I bled excessively and developed a life-threatening urinary tract infection. After 3 months in hospital, I finally recovered except that my urinary control was damaged. I was incontinent day and night and wore a diaper 24/7 through the first three years of high school. However, my urologist urged me to practice what nowadays are called Kegel exercises, and I was a fanatic about doing so. As a result, by the time I was in garage 12, I got to the point where I didn’t need to wear a daytime diaper so long as I was in places where I could get to a bathroom fairly quickly when I needed to. That went on until I was in my forties, at which point my daytime control worsened. As a result I’ve been back in diapers 24/7 ever since then. I’m 77 now.

I started having leaking/urge IC issues about 4 years ago (age 46-47), with the occasional wet bed at night. Long story short, things worsened to the point I was back in diapers 24/7 by late summer of 2017. I was diagnosed with neurogenic bladder and had surgery in Nov. 17 to open my sphincter and allow my bladder to more fully empty. That basically took away what little control I had left. It wasn't until summer 2018 that we discovered that spinal issues were the primary cause of my IC. Since then, I've also developed fecal IC.

I was a bedwetter until I was about 9 or 10, so I spent my formative years in diapers. By 4th grade, wearing a diaper to bed was very routine and comfortable, and I was very adept at pinning on my own cloth diapers at night. Looking back, I guess it was a good thing, because it made the transition back into diapers much easier than it could have been.

The abridged version. I got into a car wreck in 96. Didn't walk away from it but also had L5-S1 spinal damage/bruising. This led to immediate urge incontinence but also with a slowly worsening neurogenic blockage (brain tells the sphincter to open but it clamped shut instead). Fast forward 20~ years and I had to have 13 sphincterotomy surgeries, AND a full prostrate removal. I literally died on the OR table during my 12th surgery, but I'm better now. Also finally am able to pee without though or pain of any kind now too.

My incontinence is due to having diabetes for years before I was diagnosed which has damaged the nerves around my bladder. Becoming incontinent forced me to get checked out at the doctors and I was daignosed as being diabetic. Had lots of urology appointments but the damage was done.

Been incontinent since I was 14. Bad motocross accident left me with a damaged spleen and nerve damage that left me incontinent. Now some here became incontinent later in life. It was a challenge not only to be in high school having to wear diapers but also to find a wife that was once a girlfriend who had to understand.

redhawkpath said:
Been incontinent since I was 14. Bad motocross accident left me with a damaged spleen and nerve damage that left me incontinent. Now some here became incontinent later in life. It was a challenge not only to be in high school having to wear diapers but also to find a wife that was once a girlfriend who had to understand.
yeah school is always a challenge for us incontinent people, especially bullying for needing to wear diapers

Congenital spinal stenosis have been bladder IC since birth and was doubly incontinent until I had surgery at 14. I did have a slightly dryer spell for about 9 years but even then had to use a pad at night and still had daytime accidents so always kept a glass of water or coke handy to "accidentally" spill in my lap.
Now have the congenital problem, 3 fractured vertebrae in the lumbar spine, another Stenosis at the base of spine and also cauda equine waiting for Spinal surgery, which won't help the incontinence but could leave me doubly IC again or at worse paralysed from the waist down.

whilst nursery and infants schools back in the late 50's early 60's were set up for minor accidents Junior School (7 -11) and senior school (11 -16) were absolute hell.

Last edited:
Back