If you could get rid of your AB/DL, would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
as for me no I will keep my AB side. it who I'm.

Sounds like a serious addiction, Nova. It can't be that hard to drop it cold turkey.

boobybird89 said:
Sounds like a serious addiction, Nova. It can't be that hard to drop it cold turkey.

“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”

― Mark Twain

This isn't cigarettes but but if it was easy, I think it's easy to see that most of us would have dropped it at some point when we weren't accepting of ourselves. Personally, I don't think it would be possible for me to rid myself of it, although I expect I could stop using diapers and other baby items. I did it for years when I thought it necessary and it didn't hurt me any but I much prefer allowing myself to indulge.

Simply no. If I really wanted to I could just stop. It might take some work like any other addiction but it is possible. I like diapers though :3

I wouldnt get rid of, i like to be an ab and also like to be diapered

Hugs

I enjoy my "dark part," but It'd be very different (better ?) not be AB/DL. I can't get uit out of me, so I'll continue enjoying.

Never, I like who I am. Why should I change?

A while ago I probably would've said yes, but now? No way! Instead I'd get rid of the misconceptions and judgement surrounding it.

NovaDL said:
In a heartbeat. I want this side of me gone. I've accepted it as part of me, but that doesn't mean I like that it is.

I agree with you 100%

No. Why would I want to kill a part of myself? That just seems incredibly stupid. I've long since accepted that this kink is part of me.

AdapterTwenty said:
The answer is no, i'm happy to be an ABDL, it make my life interesting, better and different.
indeed

IWANTHOTDOG said:
NovaDL said:
In a heartbeat. I want this side of me gone. I've accepted it as part of me, but that doesn't mean I like that it is.

I agree with you 100%

Ditto.

For me the answer is no. I spent a painful 2 years combined trying to get rid of it, and I have found that I am much happier now embracing it than trying to pretend that it isn't a part of me.

NovaDL said:

Same like me, I enjoy, because is better enjoy than selfpunishing for something, "what's I'm..." Can't said it better.

I might get rid of my diaper side because it can sometimes cause headaches and problems but I wouldn't get rid of the little side. It's just have too much fun to drop it completely. :)

I'm half and half. When I first started wearing nappies I felt this overwelming disgust towards myself.I just felt abnormal and wrong. I just couldn't get rid of these desires no matter how hard I tried. However when I just " let go ", it just makes me feel so good Inside. It's like a drug I cant stop taking, so if I could , I would. So..... Yes

I would've said "yes" if I was asked the same question a few years ago. No longer.

I've often told others close to me that my infantilism is a curse. Curse or not, it is also a comfort. I guess I would be happier if I didn't have this "unusual" aspect to my personality; on the other hand, I enjoy being dressed and treated like a two-year-old. In years past, I'd have happily given up my AB side. Now, in late middle age, I'm more comfortable and accustomed to it, and I'd certainly miss it if it were gone.

If given the choice, yes I think I would ditch it, if I could have no desire or remembrance of it. It has added to my expenses and has complicated my life a lot more then if I did not have it.

To me, what my Adult Baby part of me is, is that it is my own personal "Inner Child" which all of us adults possess internally. With being an Adult Baby, one's own "Inner Child" is released and "outside" to see. Suppressing and or destroying the Adult Baby behavior is tantamount to annihilating the "Inner Child". We require this "Inner Child" to help us survive trauma and the accumulated internal cognitive stresses of living in the world.

My "Inner Child" is cognitively fused on the "outside" due to severe abuse and neglect, and to get rid if it would definitely mentally destroy me as a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back