How to get over the shame of not being "manly" with this kinks

BuddyBoy said:
I wrote what I thought was an empathic reply to your post but it was taken down and I was given one point penalty. Sorry we couldn't communicate on this issue.
It's always a sensible topic. Sorry you got 1 point penalty for your answer. Took me more than 30 years to be able to talk about but now, I'm completely open on the subject and can even make jokes on it.

I’ve actually just remembered a line from a rap song that points out how being big and macho doesn’t make you a man it goes ‘Aggression and power don’t define you as man. No you won’t grow up you’re just another Peter Pan’

TabaCrate said:
It's always a sensible topic. Sorry you got 1 point penalty for your answer. Took me more than 30 years to be able to talk about but now, I'm completely open on the subject and can even make jokes on it.
Thank you for that encouraging response, Taba. Did you see what I wrote? On any account I appreciate your candidness and hope we can continue our dialogue.

Reactions: Rusher
BuddyBoy said:
Thank you for that encouraging response, Taba. Did you see what I wrote? On any account I appreciate your candidness and hope we can continue our dialogue.
Yes, I had a chance to read it quickly. Your experience was somewhat complicated to understand for everybody. I didn't understood what was your age when it happened. If it was under 16, then it's even more complicated to talk about if you're not on a dedicated site.

TabaCrate said:
Yes, I had a chance to read it quickly. Your experience was somewhat complicated to understand for everybody. I didn't understood what was your age when it happened. If it was under 16, then it's even more complicated to talk about if you're not on a dedicated site.
Thank you, Taba Crate. Your comment helps me understand what was objectionable to the administrator: the subject matter itself, if I understand you correctly. I was about 15 at the time and he was an adult. But there was no force. or even seduction. I hope to see more posts from you and will be more circumspect about my responses.

I have this feeling as well my ex GF found all my things during lockdown & took it all out she had to Google adult baby & was reading out loud saying usually men who dress up as babies usually in nappies and dress she made me go get ready and I had to crawl in my white tights Mary Jane shoes blonde wig and pink nappy as she laughed saying her big man I had to say I am a baby girl in my nappy to her xx

Reactions: Angelapinks
I am happy being a man when I can dress like this my ex GF said that she didn't want a man who wears this she found in my wardrobe she doesn't think knee length boots short dress blonde hair was very manly xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028-143656~2.png
    Screenshot_20231028-143656~2.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 6
DorothyPansy said:
I am happy being a man when I can dress like this my ex GF said that she didn't want a man who wears this she found in my wardrobe she doesn't think knee length boots short dress blonde hair was very manly xx
Is that you? 😍

Reactions: DorothyPansy
Yeah x

Do you like then xx

DorothyPansy said:
You look very pretty in that picture! :love:

Oh thank you so much really maybe ex GF had a point that's so nice wearing it now this is me in heels xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028-143629~2.png
    Screenshot_20231028-143629~2.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: LittleKero and Rusher
I want to go out to the car my ex GF sent all my neighbors pictures of me anyway should I go out xx

No one could tell if you went out. If I had that type of body I would

Thank you so much I think I will when I go to the car my neighbors teen age girls always come out to talk saying I look nice then there mum waves from the door they all thought I was a normal guy to a while ago but I have to go for petrol going to wear my heels shoes easier to drive in xx

Just finished my make up just going to the car for half an hour you made me feel good got my hand bag I go for petrol & like standing in the queue with other women sometimes they chat away I love my heels clicking when I walk xx

Reactions: LittleKero and Rusher
JacksonLiv said:
Hi all,

I was just wondering how you dudes out there get over the shame of not being "manly" with this kink. I feel like I have like the most emasculating set of kinks. Obviously, ABDL is my primary kink, but I've also experimented with other kinks, such as chastity, sissification, and cuckolding in past relationships.

Obviously, I enjoy indulging my kinks, even as far as going 24/7 in diapers and chastity since the beginning of this school semester. Outside of kink, I feel very like I'm very successful, double majoring in Computer Science and Cybersecurity, having an internship with a Pentesting company, and having a few certifications. But at the same time, I feel a sense of shame that I'm not as "manly" or like I won't be desirable to date because of this. How do you all deal with this?
I don’t think any of that matters, personally. What matters is that you like it, and it’s your kink. Just be yourself, do what makes you happy, don’t let anyone else try to tell you otherwise. Don’t be restricted by society’s standards of what it means to be “manly”. Just be you

That’s my take on it

Are there any "bedroom sissies" out there? I define a bedroom sissy as an outwardly masculine male, in the conventional sense who becomes passive and effeminate when in private with a woman or another man. In my conception, he is not just pretending to "be a man" in public; he is one. But in when relating in private...that's another matter.

Back