How often do you wear diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Well, I began wearing them only at night when I began bed wetting at age 13. The bed wetting got worse when I was 16 after a spinal injury. And when I was 20 I began having day time accidents so often I couldn't go without day time diapers anymore and went 24/7 then. So been 24/7 since early 2000. Diapers and changes are just part of my day now. I go through 4-5 diaper changes per day. I use 2 Wings Choice Plus diapers with slits cut in the plastic backing of the inner adult diaper with a size 6 Parents Choice diaper as a soaker letting me go between 4-6 hours between changes depending on how much liquids I have. Will be 24/7 for the remainder of my life due to wetting issues. Thankfully I have full control of my bowels and use the big boy potty for poopin. :)

-Baby Stanley

I bedwet so everynight, sometimes during the daytime just cause I can.

I wear 2-3 times a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less depending on how I feel and whether I can be completely discreet while wearing.

I wear every night because I am a nightly bedwetter and it is just easier during the day because I have little or no bladder control

Mainly I wear on weekends. Thought sometimes I wear to bed during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back