How often do you wear diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
24/7

Depends on my mood. Now that Always has come out with a dependable product, I've been wearing more than I used to. I try for every day, and am looking to go 'always on', but for now I wear mostly when I feel like it.

For me, it comes in phases. I can wear every night for a week or two straight and then not feel the urge for 2-3 months. I'm not sure what triggers it, but the past 9 or so months I've just learned to let it ride whenever I do feel the urge, and wear.

I've never worn before, but I want to. :( I live with two roommates, though. Plus, I'm worried that once I try wearing, I'll never want to stop. And my lifestyle doesn't really allow for 24/7 wearing.

In the past I've been stuck a binge/purge cycle. I've done a lot to try and lessen it but it's still there some. After not wearing since November, I finally got some diapers a week ago and wore for a few days straight. Then I purposefully took another few days off in order to not overdo it for myself. Now, I'm happily typing this up while padded! Going forward I will probably wear 2-3 times a week.

dlwearer said:
In the past I've been stuck a binge/purge cycle. I've done a lot to try and lessen it but it's still there some. After not wearing since November, I finally got some diapers a week ago and wore for a few days straight. Then I purposefully took another few days off in order to not overdo it for myself. Now, I'm happily typing this up while padded! Going forward I will probably wear 2-3 times a week.
I've experienced a similar pattern. I think for people like us, it's important to take a break and not burn ourselves out.

I wear daipers as much I can. Only time I don't wear is at work. There time already wore daipers 24/7 for a almost month. No bathroom all daiper wearing . I loved it. Right now I'm off and on a lot. Busy life. At some point in future going want 24/7 forever and unpotty trained.

Haven't worn in ages, will do so tonight.
Should of worn a few nights ago, stayed the night at a friends and had a
Looking for toilet dream and just woke in time. Maybe I'll wear every night from now.

Since I have not revealed my DL to my wife, I wear when I am able to work from home and she is at work.

Same here but I also wear during the day too.

24/7. The life of an IC

All day everyday and night. Its either diapers or a Foley and a bag and I refuse to wheel around with a bag hanging of my chair.

24/7

24/7, oab and bedwetting

Every night, I'm lucky enough to have a Daddy that takes care of getting me ready at bedtime!!!!!!! ☺☺☺☺

I wear only two-three times per month. :sad: Those days are heaven though. I also cannot afford to wear everyday. I live with other people and diapers are a secret.

Currently not enough! Only a few times a month...

I wear whenever I want. I'd say it varies from the low end being 2-3 diapers per week, to a heavier time being 15-25 diapers in a week.

Usually once every week or so. usually when I do though, I tend to go through two or more, because I like the feeling of being changed into a new diaper. Helps me feel more little~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back