How often do you wear diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i do wear like 4 days a month not that mutch

greetings Darktee

A pack of 8 lasts me a good two months so not that often :) Feels great when i do, but have to have the right mindset i think :)

When I am not working and home, I wear every chance I get. Sometimes I get brave and wear them to bed (after my wife falls asleep). Sometimes I get braver and wear them to work. Sometimes, in my dreams, I get braver-est and wear them outside (I wish dreams came true).

I'm put my diaper on at night, when my fam goes to bed, so i can enjoy my diaper.

Over night every night, almost, and some day times too always just for fun or psychological need. In the last decade I've used more diapers than their were days by a small margin.

From the ages of 5 to 25, probably a 12-15 times a month. Since 25 every night and some days. For the last 11 years, 24/7 due to severe urge incontinence.

Since I am b/b incontinent I wear 24/7

Once a week or once every other week, hehe. I only wear them on a day that I'm going to see Daddy! ^o^

I'm highly sporadic. I feel like I have to be in a certain "mood" to wear them. I usually go once or twice a month, even if the opportunity arises more than that. Let me put it this way: I bought a 20-pack of Goodnites back in July or August (I don't remember) and a 20-pack of Depends (that only had 19 diapers...) in December. I still have 8 Depends and 1 Goodnite. Sometimes, I'll be home alone for a few hours and use 2 or so, others, I'll not wear any for a whole day of privacy. I've been saving that Goodnite to try doubling up with a diaper, but never felt "in the mood" to try it. I skipped wearing a diaper to bed for weeks now, but now I kinda feel like it...

Up until recently, I wore 1-2 times a week because I lived alone and had the flexibility. Unfortunately, I now live with two roommates, so I have completely purged my stash.

Everyday

1 - 3 times a month as of lately.

I wear mine about once a week on average but I will wear diapers more often if there are days where I have nothing going on or if I don't have to go anywhere.

Without hesitation I can safely say 24/7/365 :D

boobybird89 said:
Every night. I bedwet so it isn't a choice for me.
I bedwet, too, so I am diapered every night. I also can wet if I take a nap or if I am traveling and fall asleep. If I fly to my destination, I also wear protection, and usually put it on in an airport restroom after I go through TSA security (easier that way). I occasionally like to wear during the day, just for the comfort and soft feeling of the diapers.

diaperbobby said:
I also wear protection, and usually put it on in an airport restroom after I go through TSA security (easier that way).

So... you keep a diaper or two in your carry-on? Don't they like to root through that at the security gates?

I bedwet, so every night.

I still bed wet from time to time so I wear diapers to bed every night. Other than that I can go 24/7 for extended periods of time wearing diapers, then I can go for a long period of time not wearing them at all except to bed. I like my big girl undies probably as much as diapers, so I try to balance it.

Honestly I'm lucky if I can wear once a week. Usually I'll go for almost two weeks before I can't fight the urge to wear.

Living with other people makes wearing super inconvenient, especially when my brother always leaves stuff in my room. I have to clean my whole room just so I can lock my door and not be disturbed in the morning when he comes to collect them.

bambinod said:
So... you keep a diaper or two in your carry-on? Don't they like to root through that at the security gates?

I flew a couple months ago and had a diaper to put on and a spare to change if I needed to in my carry on bag when I went through security. They didn't say a word or look through my bag either time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back