How long can you go without thinking about wearing diapers

EagleBoy said:
I don't wear diapers 24/7. I don't wear diapers everyday but I do wear them maybe 3 to 4 days a week. Some times when I don't have a diaper on I say gee it would be nice to have a diaper on right about now.

This brings up another question. How many of you took your diaper off for a diaper break and totally forgot you did and wet your pants or did both jobs in your pants?
That happened to me before, after a several days of wearing a diaper all day and just peeing whenever I felt the urge, then just wearing my regular briefs the next day and not thinking about it. Haven't fully soaked my underwear but more of a dribble.

I think about wearing... a lot

What time is it?

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy
messydiaper said:
Back in my younger years, I could go on a two or three day diaper binge and do everything imaginable under the sun in a diaper. Satisfy myself until my private parts ached, and then get disgusted with the whole thing and purge my inventory. I could make it 1-3 months living without any diapers or much of a thought about them.

But, after the 1-3 month cool down, I was back at the pharmacy buying another package of diapers.

As I get older, I'm less likely to satisfy the sexual urges using diapers, and that allows me to wear every night for protection. My wife and I can have relations, and then I can put on a diaper for bed without any problems.
A very relatable post. My own ABDL experience is similar as far as compulsion, using a lot and then stopping
And yes it is becoming less of a sexually thing and more of a self soothing behavior now
ADISC has been a part of the newer more gentle experience

Reactions: Sevenhills, messydiaper and stinkape
Ok by what many people are saying here , it seems a lot of us are constantly or are very often thinking about diapers in some form or another . My question is why do you suppose this is ?
I don’t think about anything else as much as diapers especially when I’m not working.
Even if I’m wearing I’m thinking of them,

Really it’s only an undergarment, this is the only addiction / obsession I have .
Do you think people with other fetishes ,if you want can call it that , are the same way as us AB/DL folks .

Reactions: diaperwoody
I suspect that people who like kinks think of them most of the time too. What about vanilla men, what do they think about all the time?

Tenawearer said:
I suspect that people who like kinks think of them most of the time too. What about vanilla men, what do they think about all the time?
I wouldn’t know , probably sex , it’s some I think a lot of to

Correct, sex is the answer.

Reactions: stinkape
stinkape said:
Ok by what many people are saying here , it seems a lot of us are constantly or are very often thinking about diapers in some form or another . My question is why do you suppose this is ?
I don’t think about anything else as much as diapers especially when I’m not working.
Even if I’m wearing I’m thinking of them,

Really it’s only an undergarment, this is the only addiction / obsession I have .
Do you think people with other fetishes ,if you want can call it that , are the same way as us AB/DL folks .
It’s amazing how all-consuming wearing diapers can become, and like you, I’ve begun asking myself why that is. There are many Abdl’s who will proudly proclaim that they wear diapers 24/7 and they don’t care who knows about it. I myself flirt with letting my diapers peak out when I’m shopping, as if I want people to know. I have no problem bringing a package of adult diapers up to the checkout anymore. I occasionally get a massage in diapers, explaining to the massage therapist that I’m incontinent, (I’m not). What is it about being a DL that causes us to do that?

Reactions: chillipepperman, Sevenhills and stinkape
I've often thought about getting a message while wearing a diaper.

Kind a funny thread. I'm incontinent so I actually think about NOT WEARING one. But in reality, I don't really think about my diapers. It's just my regular underwear. When I feel the wetting starts I think about that. Like will it continue. I'm a pretty heavy wetter. And if I had a BM accident, I'm well aware of it and I hope it's not some gigantic load. I hate that. But for the most part I don't really think about it.

Reactions: Sevenhills
BunnyPrincess said:
For me, the amount of time I can go without thinking of diapers of having the desire to wear depends (pun not intended) on the current stage my DL side is in.

-At it's high: Only 2-3 days, generally have the desire to wear and use one at least once a week at this stage

-Average: A week and a half-ish

-Lower end; not as active but still there: A month

-Dormant: Like almost any ABDL, we have times where diapers and the like are at the backburner, generally due to life being busy but in a good way at the moment. This recently, I have gone almost 60 days without touching a diaper, and only recently in the past week have thought of wearing one again (and got back on here). However, I have gone as long as six months after a binge and purge cycle before stress brought it back.
This makes a lot of sense to me. I have been thinking about my desire to wear, and where it comes from.

I also have these waves of desire as you explain, and once the waves "crash" I am satisfied for a while. but it comes back and I start thinking more and more.

I questioned to myself, is it some sort of diaper obsession? and then that led me down the thought of, for those who wear 24/7 but by choice, do they have the same desires? or do they subside over time?

Hold on let me try........diapers....."darnit"

Wearing 24/7 I can normally block it out if my mind while at work and doing things that need to get done. Outside of work is different cause I am also AB\DL. Its hard not to when they have always been there. Learned not to let it be a distraction but also learned to embrace.

Reactions: chillipepperman
foxkits said:
Sill all the time.
I even sometimes have little dreams.its apart of my makeup.
Started around 1966
What diaper did you start wearing in 1966

I would say think about diapers or something ABDL related at least every hour. It is like obsessive sometimes. I don't even try to, just one way or another I have some ABDL related thought.

Back